Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Character plot request.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joesph sol

Location : Look behind bothe your shoulders 5 timse each sing the alphabet backwords say everyword in the dictionary and then do a backflip wherever you are mentally then. That's my location

Character plot request. Empty
PostSubject: Character plot request.   Character plot request. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:54 pm

So I have a new character. Brian Koshmar. Son of Epiales god of nightmares. He can actually go into your nightmares and mess with them. There's a whole lot of things I could do with him but for now I just want to get to using him. So if any one who looks at his profile I will be providing a link to and is interested that would be very appreciated. Also almost all but two of my other characters can be interacted with. So just Post and I'll get back to you.

Link: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t12065-new-character-of-joesph-sol
Back to top Go down

Character plot request.
Page 1 of 1