Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

plot request (2nd try.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joesph sol

Location : Look behind bothe your shoulders 5 timse each sing the alphabet backwords say everyword in the dictionary and then do a backflip wherever you are mentally then. That's my location

plot request (2nd try.) Empty
PostSubject: plot request (2nd try.)   plot request (2nd try.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Ok I was hoping that If I elaborated on my Characters I'd get someone who'd respond and want to do a plot. So here's how this will work I'm going to list my characters. Followed by their god parent. Followed by the type of plot I'm hoping to get for them.

1.Kevin Mortis: Son of Erebus... He HATES demigods. Which is thanks to his fathers wife. Nyx. So the plot would be someone anyone who might know of his past or be able comprehend what he's going through. To sum up Someone whose had a screwed up life or can find out about his and understanding.

2. Tyler Linon: Son of Pontus. Who was the second husband of Gaia. He would be best if someone had some defense against drowning. His father's body is made up of every single drop of water on earth. Plus Gaia cursed him. So the only way to survive is simply this be able to breath under water. He fears close bonds due to the curse causing people he cares for to drown. So I think it would be interesting.

3. Tim Stoutin: Son of the goddess Iaso. Who is the goddess of cures remedies and modes of healing. He has trouble remembering because of a horrifying traumatic event. He also can pretty much heal anything. So life or death choices work best for him, or better someone willing to help him remember what happened.

For clarification check out the profiles: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t12065-new-character-of-joesph-sol
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: plot request (2nd try.)   plot request (2nd try.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Hello! I have decided that Luna (my daughter of Poseidon) and Tyler must role-play! Don't worry, she's got the whole drowning thing under control... hopefully. Anyways, I also think they'd be great friends! If you want, you can check out my plotting post here, or you can just check out my character topic in my signature!
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: plot request (2nd try.)   plot request (2nd try.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Hey der! I think your character, Tim, could have some fun with my character, Kalli. Kalli's a very happy person. And sense Tim has a bad past of torture(yes, I did read his bio) Kalli could try and cheer him up, and have fun around camp. And then, a fight or something happens, and then Tim might have to heal Kalli?
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plot request (2nd try.)   plot request (2nd try.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plot request (2nd try.)
Page 1 of 1