Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking for something more. (Relationships for characters.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joesph sol

Location : Look behind bothe your shoulders 5 timse each sing the alphabet backwords say everyword in the dictionary and then do a backflip wherever you are mentally then. That's my location

Looking for something more. (Relationships for characters.) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for something more. (Relationships for characters.)   Looking for something more. (Relationships for characters.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:02 am

OK So I have four people. Here's a little stuff on all of them. They will all follow a basic format. all you have to do is put the first two sections of your own character. Then the third is optional but highly reccomended.. Just to be clear I have decided not to post all my characters at once. So if Kevin's not your type check back in a week and there will be one more by then.

Kevin Mortis Basic info

god parent: Erebus.

Stuff that Kevin's looking for

age range: please above 15 and a half or above.

personality: at least one reason not to trust others. Wether or not they trust is not important.

god parent/talents: please no bright light related parents.
cons: He likes suprising you, and won't talk about his feelings unless it's out of anger.
Most likely has a partial hate torwards you. Also tends to think demigods are affronts to nature. Listens to an ancient goddess of night who does not have his best intentions at heart and claims shes' just a voice in his head.

good first time topics: Yourself, your intreast, your friends, YOUR life, YOU

topics to avoid for a while: his first three years of life, his nex 6 years of life and basically him till gets to camp, other demigods and his view of them as a whole.

Ideal meeting venue: an isolated place in the shadows or at night.

things not to do: Make sure he trusts you before you tell him anything bad about you. I cannot stress that enough.

Back to top Go down
Nica

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something more. (Relationships for characters.)   Looking for something more. (Relationships for characters.) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:55 am

Okay i have a daughter of Aphrodite and maybe... here is the application

Moana Lane

god parent: Aphrodite

Stuff that Moana's looking for

age range: 15-17

personality: Self-centered but very loyal to the ones she loves.

god parent/talents: Aphrodite

cons: She thinks the world revolves around her and can be a brat at sometimes. She is used to getting spoiled so she would love to be spoiled.

good first time topics: Me, me ,me and ONLY me. Maybe even sports or music

topics to avoid for a while: His problems, we can talk about that later. her dad and her step mom.

Ideal meeting venue: right after sunset at the lake maybe even night surfing.

things not to do: Don't say anything bad about her snake that she keeps around her neck. don't tell her the world doesn't revolve around her.
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

Location : Look behind bothe your shoulders 5 timse each sing the alphabet backwords say everyword in the dictionary and then do a backflip wherever you are mentally then. That's my location

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something more. (Relationships for characters.)   Looking for something more. (Relationships for characters.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Ok to adress the first thing's first. Moana would be good for kevin. It could work. Please let me know your thoughts through pm.

Now for a new character profile to be entered.

Tim Stoutin Basic info.

God parent: Iaso ( The goddess of cures, remedies, and modes of healing in case you were wondering)

Stuffs that Tim's looking for.

Age range: 13-17

Personality: Someone who cares about others. Who doesn't like pain and doesn't mind people with trust issues.

God parents/talents: Anything works.

Pros: Dating him has a great health plan. He can guareentee your health almost. He is kind. He won't rush things.

Cons: Tim won't trust you. He's paronoid. If you have any wounds he won't even hold your hand without gloves on. He is inconsistent about his past, due to his memory problems.

Good first time topics: Health. Common intreasts. Friends, Your life. And other nice things.

Topics to avoid for a while: His memory, His memory of the first 8 years of life. Religious people.

Ideal meeting venues: Near a river.

Things not to do: Don't try to get him to take off his plastic gloves. His powers make this dangerous for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something more. (Relationships for characters.)   Looking for something more. (Relationships for characters.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for something more. (Relationships for characters.)
Page 1 of 1