Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the blood of kings [relationships wanted]

Go down 
+2
Zan
annika.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
annika.

annika.

the blood of kings [relationships wanted] Empty
PostSubject: the blood of kings [relationships wanted]   the blood of kings [relationships wanted] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:14 pm

the blood of kings [relationships wanted] Tumblr_mfmmrapZdr1rc8gzoo1_250
the blood of kings [relationships wanted] Tumblr_mfmmrapZdr1rc8gzoo2_250
See that good lookin' fella? Yeah, that's Matt Dumont. He's a sixteen year old son of Morpheus of mine that needs to get a little bit more active, so I've decided to organize his plots a little bit more. Here are little facts 'bout him: he's from Belgium, although he doesn't really know much about his life back there since he moved to New York when he was a baby. Matt's your average, laid-back boy-next-door type of guy. He has a tendency to be a bit shy at first, but will eventually warm up as he gets used to you. Matt's actually a really cool person, but is unlucky since a lot of girls like him because of his love advice, but he's always either friend zoned or mistaken as gay.

And here comes his biggest plot line (which I intend to use for character development), he's the grandson of a prestigious duke in Belgium. His family's pretty noble and having his mom get pregnant with him before marriage would stain their good image, so she decided to leave, tired of the bad terms she had with her family. So, yeah.

Hope I didn't bore ya'll. Some relationships are needed, plus, who wouldn't want to be linked to the only grandson of a duke? I mean, c'mon.

• Girl friends/best friends. (Refer to text above)
  • A few guy friends
  • Potential love interests
  • Family friend/s

If you have any more ideas, feel free to voice out your opinion.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: the blood of kings [relationships wanted]   the blood of kings [relationships wanted] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Adam and Matt broship. I broship Adam with everyone. #IAintEvenMad
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: the blood of kings [relationships wanted]   the blood of kings [relationships wanted] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:06 pm

I VOLUNTEER MICHAEL AS TRIBUTE. For a guy friend.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the blood of kings [relationships wanted]   the blood of kings [relationships wanted] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Way to go all Hunger Games on us ML

Anyways, Stephie is laid back too and they shall be beautiful friends yay /frolics off into the sunset
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: the blood of kings [relationships wanted]   the blood of kings [relationships wanted] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:17 pm

hana can think he's gay lol because she's all european too, but lol i want her to think he's adorable and gay yayyyy. but he can be like her go to problem guy. friends for advice but not really friends and yeah i'm done idk what i'm saying anymore.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: the blood of kings [relationships wanted]   the blood of kings [relationships wanted] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Zan: "stop," i whisper whist i watch zan build ships for adam. it is getting uncontrollable.

ML: I believe we have a volunteer! lmfao yaay <3

Moon: Beautiful friends are nice, yup. I like beautiful friends.

Nico: oMFG YES MATT CAN BE HER GBF BUT SHE DOESNT KNOW HES ACTUALLY STRAIGHT OMG
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: the blood of kings [relationships wanted]   the blood of kings [relationships wanted] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:25 am

Omg the GBF thing for you and Nico is going to be like the Kickass romantic plot MAKE IT LIKE KICKASS SOBB
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: the blood of kings [relationships wanted]   the blood of kings [relationships wanted] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:28 am

but zan dibbed him already cREYS
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: the blood of kings [relationships wanted]   the blood of kings [relationships wanted] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:33 am

But the kickass plot sobbb D: and you spelt my name wrong :D
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: the blood of kings [relationships wanted]   the blood of kings [relationships wanted] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:51 am

omfg no i meant creys like cries not cerys omg do you srsly think i would spell your name wrong bby
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: the blood of kings [relationships wanted]   the blood of kings [relationships wanted] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:02 am

Well cries Isnt spelt like that and Im blonde after all D: of course not bby gurl sorry for doubting you<3
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: the blood of kings [relationships wanted]   the blood of kings [relationships wanted] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:17 pm

yAY GBF EXCEPT FOR LIKE NOT GBF. /dances in celebration
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the blood of kings [relationships wanted]   the blood of kings [relationships wanted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the blood of kings [relationships wanted]
Page 1 of 1