Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking for certain relationships

Go down 
+2
Balisugar
cher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Looking for certain relationships Empty
PostSubject: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:10 pm

So basically I'm making this character and her name is Lucille. She's a daughter of Hades and an art thief. She's really hard to get along with once you get to know her, and goes through breakups really quickly because she just finds it incredibly hard to stay with someone. She's sarcastic and witty, and really moody at times yep.
  • An ex boyfriend - Sawyer Benett
  • A friend - Sienna\Open
  • A crush (preferably someone who's crushing on her but it works both ways) - Sawyer [?]\Open
  • An arch nemesis - Aphrodite de la Marco
  • Enemy - Open
  • A frenemy - Carmen

Last edited by Cher on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:01 pm

My character Sienna could be a frenemy of Lucille. She's a daughter of Aphrodite and can be really sweet but also very conceited. Maybe she could be a friend as well. I can see them being friends just be ause they shouldn't be xD

So.. Frenemy or friend, either one

Last edited by Balisugar on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:08 pm

I can see Carmen being a frenemy of her's, because she can't ever stay friends with people for long. She prides herself in being the most obnoxious person ever, with switching personalities.

So... Frenemies, maybe?
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:54 am

Sawyer and Lucille could definitely work. They could either be friends or exes who remained friends. I can imagine them having the kind of friendship where they pretend to hate each other teasingly, yet be somewhat flirty, but nothing serious.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:07 pm

I volunteer (Hunger Games Moment) for my charrie, Aphrodie De LaMarco to be her arch-nemesis XD
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:40 pm

@Bali: Frenemy it is!

@Moon: Frenemy, obviously

@Diggy: Exes, yes. What exactly do you mean by flirty, though? (Like friends with benefits type or just best friends...?)

@Vina: YES, GOOD.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Just best friends lololol or idk I'm confusing up to you xD
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:35 am

OMFG ITS CHACE CRAWFORD OMFG I WANT TO JUST CALL PERMANENT DIBS ON HIM SO HE WILL BE SINGLE AND LUCILLE CAN FLIRT ALL SHE WANTS CJSKFN

PLS

Best friends and just look at the clouds and be like "you suck at life, Sawyer." And skdkdnskn.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:42 am

No He is mine xD

Wouldn't it be intresting if Alex was her ex?
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:45 am

Alex? I'm looking for at least one badass exboyfriend tho.

But Alex and Lucille together would be like "WHAT IS HAPPENING LOL I DONT EVEN LIKE HIM" and she would still be kinda like friends with a slight awkwardness lol
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:48 am

Wait no not Alex I mean't Alec.

Then she could see Alex and thinking he's Alec she could like attack him.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:01 am

SURE. AND THEN ADELAIDE CAN BE LIKE "WTF ARE YOU DOING TRYING TO JILL MY BOYFRIEND." AND THEN IT WOULD BE LIKE "WTF R U TALKING ABOUT. HE CHEATED ON ME" AND THEN IT WOULD BE LIKE "SCREW YOU ALEC" AND SOMEONE HAD TO HOLD HER BACK YEP
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:08 am

Yes yes sounds wonderful.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:49 am

But he's been dibbed already D: fjklsajgsdfjas its okay they can flirt as long as nothing extreme happens between the two xD
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:23 am

CANT SHE HAVE THIS MOMENT WERE SHE FALLS KIND OF IN LOVE WITH HIM FOR A MOMENT AGAIN AND YEAH.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:00 am

OKAY, SURE :D
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:55 pm

I EDITED THE RELATIONSHIPS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for certain relationships   Looking for certain relationships I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for certain relationships
Page 1 of 1