Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

so it's a quest that I want [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

so it's a quest that I want [open] Empty
PostSubject: so it's a quest that I want [open]   so it's a quest that I want [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:16 pm

So, yeah. Basically, it is a quest. I'd been wanting one in a lifetime.

The general plot is that they were off to a desert (Sahara?) to find a legendary pilgrimage. In that pilgrimage, there is a hidden crystal there that the quest members should get a hold of. Now, this gem is for the lingering ghost in Camp Half Blood (name? let's think later) that have been causing a mess in those days--ruining the food, throwing random swords at the campers. Hades kids have talked to the ghost, and found out that the gem the ghost lost prevents her from entering the Underworld, and have been stuck at camp since death.

Generally, the purpose of the quest is to make the ghost enter the Underworld, and at the same time, preventing that ghost from creating more mess at camp.

Who's in? We need a Hades kid, yes. My character Shirley Scarlet will be joining. So yep, just state below if you are interested. You can make suggestions for the plot, which I made as I was typing this.

Peace out, people~ fudge
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: so it's a quest that I want [open]   so it's a quest that I want [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:22 pm

AH I CALL A SLOT OKAY YES. I can use uhm Victoria or something idk.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: so it's a quest that I want [open]   so it's a quest that I want [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Oooh, ML had a slot! :D

1. ML is using Victoria
2. Fudge is using Shirley
3. anyone?

Okay, thanks. :D
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: so it's a quest that I want [open]   so it's a quest that I want [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:03 am

CAN I JOIN?!
I'll use, um. Jonathan Lewis. :)
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: so it's a quest that I want [open]   so it's a quest that I want [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:52 am

Okay! Darien is in!

So basically, we have Victoria, Jonathan, and my character Shirley. That's us three for the quest. I plan to do this as soon as possible. For heads up, you're out of the quest if you haven't been able to post for two weeks.

Now, the prophecy. .____. any suggestions...?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: so it's a quest that I want [open]   so it's a quest that I want [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Well I have one I was going to use for a quest but idk if it would work. Just take a look at my topic quest members needed
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: so it's a quest that I want [open]   so it's a quest that I want [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:00 am

ML wrote wrote:
Questers trek on slabs of stone,
Journey to save one of their own,
If seven times the sun goes by,
Then that one will surely die.
They must seek out the greatest tome,
Buried far beneath the loam.

Oh, this. I suppose this could work. Just change a few lines.

Quote :
Questers trek on a valley of sand, So our charries will be in the desert or Sahara
Journey to save a a precious demand. That demand is the cursed gem of the ghost
If seven times the sun goes by, They have to find it in seven days' time
Then that one will surely die. If not, then the ghost will vanish forever
They must seek out the greatest tome, Yep, the tome of the ghost, which had the cursed gem
Hidden in the vast sandstorm. They have to search in the sandstorm

I guess we're clear. Darien, and ML, are you okay with this?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: so it's a quest that I want [open]   so it's a quest that I want [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Yes I'm fine with it!
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: so it's a quest that I want [open]   so it's a quest that I want [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:10 am

That's really good. When are we starting the thread?
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: so it's a quest that I want [open]   so it's a quest that I want [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:18 am

Actually, now. I'm really glad you're so game~ *tears up* Anyway, here is the thread. Heads up, two weeks with no post, you're out of the quest. Now, let me explain. It's kind of a messy post.

Means of transportation: We are going to climb aboard a ship through a portal made by Shirley. That ship we're boarding should be going to Africa. If needed (for some fun, I hope) we're opening a portal again to board a different ship, because the ship we board first veer off the wrong direction. Guise, okay with it?

Seven days time: So in our prophecy, we had "If seven times the sun goes by." That means seven days. That countdown will only begin once we reach Sahara.

The ghost: The ghost's named Layla, a fellow demigod (only dead).

The airport: That is just our waiting position. After you've posted arriving there, we could, like, open a portal to the top of Statue or Liberty (or climb up there whatevs) to see which ship we're boarding. Again, I'd like to hear if you agree to this or have any changes to make.

I hope we finish this. Good luck to us all! xDD~ fudge
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: so it's a quest that I want [open]   so it's a quest that I want [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:54 am

So yeah. ML, I'm sorry but you are out of the quest. Anyone who is interested, kindly post here. We need one more character for the quest /sobs.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: so it's a quest that I want [open]   so it's a quest that I want [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Bali is interested, yes yes yes. I shall use Saffron, since I haven't used her yet.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: so it's a quest that I want [open]   so it's a quest that I want [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:17 am

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: so it's a quest that I want [open]   so it's a quest that I want [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Oops, forgot to say it before but I've replied to the topic.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so it's a quest that I want [open]   so it's a quest that I want [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so it's a quest that I want [open]
Page 1 of 1