Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

STORYLINE SUGGESTION

Go down 
+3
Nico
Beanie
Eric
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

STORYLINE SUGGESTION Empty
PostSubject: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:37 pm

The Cruise Ship

STORYLINE SUGGESTION Disneyfantasy

So imagine one morning, a cruise ship appeared on the shores of camp. An old captain (son of posideon) was offering the campers a once and a life time TOUR/Cruise around the Sea of Monsters! IT would be a really fun week long experience were everyone could travel the world.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:22 pm

It would be fun, but leaving their Canp unprotected in the middle of a war?
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:45 pm

What if... THERE WAS SOMETHING BIG HAPPENING IN THE BERMUDA OR SOMETHING! Like Kronos was getting uh.. Pirates or Sea Monsters to group there preparing for the war. And there was a huge fight between campers and the enemy sea forces.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:15 pm

It could be a subplot that happens like dances despite the war. I don't think that this is relevant to the main plot so it can happen simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:47 pm

If they do the cruise, there could be a sea battle that happens, and that would be a way to do a battle that is a little different and fun.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:18 pm

That would be a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:43 am

A sea battle would be awesome, but like bean, I see this more like a subplot.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:38 am

Then, what if like when all the campers have gone to Bermuda, Kronos sends another force to seige the 'camp' and then Argus who didn't go the trip to look after the camp sends the other campers an Iris-Message saying that an another force has come to take over camp while hiding at a place in camp. Then, the campers would defeat/abandon the battle at the Sea Of Monsters as quickly as possible and take back control of their camp. I know this whole trip thing seems more like a sub-plot but I just said my story.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:48 pm

I like that idea, but it wouldn't really work since we can have two people in one place at once, so people could just "fast travel" their characters to the battle at camp. Perhaps they could be blocked from leaving the sea of monsters by Kronos' army.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:47 am

But first we need to know if this suggestion would be accepted or not.
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:57 pm

Or OUR Naval Fleet on the cruise is fighting KRONOS'S Naval Fleet during the war? Like a pirate-ish sort of fight jumping from ship to ship and slinging swords I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:04 pm

IMB: I don't know yet. I don't think that this has been really discussed by the staff yet, so it's still a maybe and I don't really know how events are formed, so if we do decide to do it, we'll either let you know or keep it a secret until the actual event.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:07 pm

You guys can make a thread for this it just won't be official. -shrugs-
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:12 pm

WHY DOES CHER ALWAYS HAVE THE SOLUTION TO EVERYTHING?
I agree w/ her.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:11 am

We could also make a Quest for this. Like, our charries go to Bermuda to... I NEED SOME IDEAS.

Last edited by Indian Mysterious Boy on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to type 'a' after 'make' before 'Quest' XD)
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:16 am

We can make it like a war with Kronos. Something like he aims to get the monsters of Bermuda Triangle follow him, and so we have to stop him with the cruise ship. That's my idea. Anyway, I think this cruise ship will be successful.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STORYLINE SUGGESTION   STORYLINE SUGGESTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STORYLINE SUGGESTION
Page 1 of 1