Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Private] Purple Stain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

[Private] Purple Stain Empty
PostSubject: [Private] Purple Stain   [Private] Purple Stain I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:06 pm

[Private] Purple Stain RachelHurd-Wood005_zps96de7099
    l ada jones daughter of hemera
Two minutes she had been at the dance, and someone had already bumped into her and spilled their punch on her dress. It wasn't as though she cared a lot about the dress, it was pretty but it was just a dress and she didn't even like dresses. What really grated on her nerves was the fact that they had tried to move on without so much as a muttered apology.

Hands planted on her hips, she gave the other girl her premium stink eye. "Excuse you, no. You can't just spill punch on me and then casually stroll away." The girl just rolled her eyes and said something rude before trying to leave again. Ada raised an eyebrow and stepped around her to block her path, clearly not impressed. "Wow. I have to say, that was a really well-thought out response - really, your insults are simply first-rate. I am really enjoying chatting with you, but I doubt you feel the same way. If you apologize now, you can spare both you and I more wasted time."

The girl almost seemed to straighten a little bit, drawing herself to her full height, clearly sizing Ada up. She deflated not too long after straightening, much to Ada's amusement. Ada, in her three inch heels was an impressive 5'10", whereas the other girl in her ballet flats barely reached 5'2". She mumbled a barely audible "Sorry," before hastening on her way. Ada let her go, smug expression on her face. It was probably immature to be proud but she liked to enjoy the little victories, especially victories over jerks. Picking up a cup of punch herself, she sipped from it and waited for her date to show up (she was slightly surprised that she had a date to start with, but she wasn't complaining).
Back to top Go down

[Private] Purple Stain
Page 1 of 1