Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3] Empty
PostSubject: Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3]   Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:40 am

Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3] Tumblr_mc3n7cVN9a1rrn9k9o1_500

Skyla Alex Stars-SilverFox, Daughter of Hecate And Stubborn Comedic

It doesn't matter what I want,
It doesn't matter what I need,
It doesn't matter if I cry,
Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,
Don't know where it goes or where it leads...

I was just fastening on my blue mask when I walked into the Valentines Dance. It was really beautiful, a sapphire blue with what looked like a gem on top. It had a gold fringe, with a blue rose and lace thing on the side, with a hanging tassel. It seemed really overdone, but I loved it.
My dress was knee length, a simple blue lace type thing that hadn't cost me too much. I didn't really like dresses. My shoes were a lighter shade of blue, heels, and I'd almost fallen and broke my neck outside. Stupid Hermes Kids and their jokes. Then, I had assorted Jewelery, two rings a bracelet and a necklace. All blue, of course. The Montague family color.
My hair was hanging down around my face in large loose curls, and I hadn't really done anything different with it. I was wearing slight make up, but not too much.
Cole was just inside the door, looking for someone, and I waved. She waved back, smiling ever so slightly, and I noticed her mask was Gothic looking, really pretty. Course, so was her dress and shoes. And her Jewelery. I had no doubt that Aphrodite was gonna wake up to an unknown credit card charge.
Then there was Anya, with some guy I had never met. I didn't even know Anya that well, only for the fact she was sometimes in the Arena with me. I knew Buffy, who was her best friend. She was wearing a really pretty red dress, of course going as a member of the Capulet Family. Her date was kind of cute. If you liked that sort of thing.
Glancing around, I wondered where my date was.

OOC: That was a really bad post Monica.
Clothes: Here
Theme: Idk A Song
RP Partner/s: Monica bby
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3]   Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:37 am

Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3] RJKing007RECOLOUR_zpsdf577f91
    l felix haywood son of demeter
Sipping on a cup of punch already, Felix leaned against one of the buffet tables and watched as the dance unfolded before him.

Having chosen to side with the Capulets, he was wearing a red dress shirt beneath his black tuxedo jacket. He had never really been a fan of bow ties and was therefore wearing a black silk tie. After he had pinned a red rose to his lapel, he was thoroughly convinced that was enough red and finally donned his black and white Venitian half mask. He had chosen to leave his hair alone, he was entirely too lazy to fight with it today. It was probably better off that way, he didn't really need to try too hard.

It was easy enough to spot his date when she entered - the crowd wasn't exactly thick yet. Tossing his empty cup into a trash bin, he grinned and made his way over to Skyla. "There you are, Romeo!" He fanned his face girlishly as he spoke. "It's not kind to keep your lady waiting, you know." He gave her a mock-haughty look before he cracked a laugh, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "In all seriousness, you look beautiful. Blue definitely suits you, Montague." He said earnestly, sweeping a hand through his hair and smiling unabashedly.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3]   Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:11 am

Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3] Tumblr_lpby8rcmv31qaa163o1_500

Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,

I turned to see Felix, and smiled at him. He looked good, wearing a black tux and a red dress shirt. A tie. Very fancy. And he'd gone for the Capulet theme, which fit in good with my Montague theme. We were probably one of the strangest dates, because we'd done it the opposite than the tragic love story.
'And here's my Juliet!' I said, laughing.
'Oh then my lady, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for so long. Men preen a lot you know.'
His eyes crinkled good naturally, and I felt my cheeks go warm.
'Thank you. And you don't look so bad yourself Capulet.'
The music was playing softly now, because not a lot of the people were here yet. Something by Death Cab for Cutie? It sounded familiar. Some love song?
No.
Love of Mine? That was the name. More of a suicide song than an actual love song, because it described death and being with your love in the afterlife. It was good.
'Were you having a good time?' I asked, looking around and seeing that the hall was slowly but surely filling, people milling around looking for their dates.

OOC: Gah, muse is trying to run away. I'm clutching toit by my fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3]   Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3] RJKing029_zpse79a5718
    l felix haywood son of demeter
Felix let out a snort. "Thanks, I try." He replied. Hearing a song start, he squinted and craned his head to listen. It was unfamiliar to him, but sounded vaguely sad. Turning back to Skyla, he shrugged his shoulders in reply to her question. "Nothing really happened. Nobody's even spiked the punch yet." He said half-jokingly. "Anyway, do you want to..." He did a small one, two, cha cha cha step pattern. "Salsa?" He waggled his eyebrows before taking on a thoughtful look. "Is that the salsa? Or is it actually the cha cha? Maybe the samba? Is it anything? There are too many Latin dances." He laughed and then abruptly and gallantly swept onto one knee and held his hand out for Skyla. "Sir Montague, may I have this dance with you to this slightly depressing song?" He asked sombrely, face deadpan.

(( YEAH MINE TOO LOL /clutches
idk, I never know what to post at dances lololol ))
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3]   Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3] Tumblr_mbtsokM7O71qkdght

Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,

Smiling at his snort, I nodded.
'I can tell,' I laughed.
I looked around, raising my eyebrows and shaking my head.
'I didn't even know there was punch. If there's punch, then I'm really surprised no one's spiked it,' then I looked at him, trying to be serious, 'Surely you'd never consider spiking the punch at a public bash such as this?'
I put my hand over my mouth, trying not to laugh at his dancing.
Not succeeding, I could have cried from the laughter.
'I think you mixed the Salsa with the Cha Cha and Samba. Maybe you could make up a new dance? The Salba Cha?'
The dance hall was slowly filling, and I could see various people I knew. Was that Anya? Capulet theme for her by the looks of it. And Aph had gone for the Juliet theme too, only her dress was floor length, and she looked like the classically beautiful blonde she was. The other people I knew were milling around the tables, where yes, I could see punch in bowls. Obviously they were waiting for dates, each girl with her red and boy with his blue.
We'd done it backwards, which brought a fresh smile to my face when it was coupled with the sight of him kneeling on the ground.
Coughing, I straightened my face and replied in a slightly giggly dead pan voice.
'Lady Capulet, I'd be honored to dance with you to this slightly depressing song.'

OOC: AH *Clutches At Monica's Muse, Letting Go Of Her Own* Idk, I like dances, but rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3]   Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give My Gun Away When Its Loaded, That Alright? Yeah... [Monica <3]
Page 1 of 1