Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chasing After Cole {Vina bby}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chasing After Cole {Vina bby} Empty
PostSubject: Chasing After Cole {Vina bby}   Chasing After Cole {Vina bby} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Chase tried to control himself. He had to. She was driving him nuts. He drummed his fingers against his leg as he slipped into the cabin and found her. He tapped her arm. "Cole?" he whispered. It was late and she was asleep as far as he could tell.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Chasing After Cole {Vina bby}   Chasing After Cole {Vina bby} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Cole Notte, Daughter of Nyx And General Bad Girl

The way you love
Have you got a name for it,
Cause I don't understand it,
The language is an annoying necessity,
And I depend on all the regular things,
Got a list tattooed on my memory,
Of how our tryst should unfold...

My dream was pretty awesome.
I was flying through the air, holding onto a snowmans hand. Not the most original...
Suddenly though, there was this tap, and I was pulled from the dream into the world, blurry visions and all.
"Cole?" someone whispered.
It took me a few seconds to realize that was me, and I murmured something, blinking quickly and seeing the blurry face of....
Chase!
Blinking again, I yawned.
'C-Chase? What're you doing here,' I said, my voice stifled by another yawn.
The pillow seemed really comfortable...
Of course I also realized then I was wearing my snoopy pj's. As in the white snoopy tank top with three quarter length grey pants.
Instinctively I pulled the covers up to my chin, trying to look all "Oh I do this all the time", and failing miserably.
'Its really, really late,' I murmured with another yawn.

OOC: I actually love the title xD Chas[e]ing after Cole xDD
Clothes: Here
Theme: Drive By - Train
RP Partner/s: Shaaaaaaaan <3
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Chasing After Cole {Vina bby}   Chasing After Cole {Vina bby} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Chase waved his hand dismissively. "Look, I need to tell you this now. I need to get it off my chest. He was in his own PJs. Which consisted of a pair of slippers and a pair of pajama pants. He had wore one of his check shirts to cover his chest a little more. "Cole, I'm crazy for you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing After Cole {Vina bby}   Chasing After Cole {Vina bby} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasing After Cole {Vina bby}
Page 1 of 1