Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Two and a Half (Vina~)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Two and a Half (Vina~) Empty
PostSubject: Two and a Half (Vina~)   Two and a Half (Vina~) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:25 pm

Chase tapped his fingers against his knees. It had been a long while since he had been around so many half-bloods. His brown hair had grown since the last time he had seen Chole. It was floppy and dared to stay in his line of sight lest it be lost or whatever. Chase fiddled with his gloves nervously as he heard a couple near by talking in excitement and being cute.

"Daddy?" the voice of Aisling-Rose, Chase's daughter, asked from the back seat. "Why are we waiting?"

"Daddy's girlfriend is running a little late," Chase answered. A mental buzz began in his head. Could he call her that? Was she going to turn up? If she was, had something happened? Was she hurt? Did she need Chase's help? He couldn't go far from the car. Aisling-Rose was with him. He looked back at his child and smiled at her reassuringly. "I'm sure she won't be long, Aisling."

The little girl nodded and clutched a small teddy to her chest.

OOC:Crappy starter is crappy. ;) I might throw in Aisling-Rose being car sick later~
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Two and a Half (Vina~)   Two and a Half (Vina~) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:38 pm

Two and a Half (Vina~) Tumblr_inline_mrp74wS2Wf1qz4rgp Two and a Half (Vina~) Tumblr_inline_mrp7525WY91qz4rgp

I'd been looking forward to this trip for days- and now that the morning had arrived and we were supposed to be in the car and heading out, I was not only running late, but I wasn't in the mood at all. Side effect of everything, I guess. But at the same time as being completely fed up with life and the universe and packing a bag which had taken me two days, I knew it was ridiculous. There was no reasonable explanation for any of it. So I pasted a smile on, tied up my hair in a neat bun and threw on a jacket. Whatever was in the bag would stay in the bag, and whatever would be would be.

Dragging the small sized suitcase out of the Cabin, I glanced at my watch and cursed under my breath. I was late. Very late. And it would have been bad under normal circumstances, but Chase was bringing Aisling-Rose. I'd been a child once. I knew how boring it was too sit in a car and wait around for an age for seemingly nothing.

She was a darling. Exactly like her Dad in every way. But, she was a kid, and I was guessing she had very little patience.

I hurried as fast as I could to the hill, and found them still waiting in the car below. Thank the Gods. If they'd been gone, I'd have been screwed. Instead, I waved, hoping to get their attention, and rushed down and opened the boot, putting the suitcase in with the other bags. Then I walked around to the passenger side and hopped in, shutting the door and tying a seat belt on before turning around to face Chase.

'I am so, so sorry it took so long. I had a bit of a problem, but its sorted now,' then, smiling a little wider, I turned in my seat to look at Aisling-Rose, 'Hey kiddo! How are you today?'

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Two and a Half (Vina~)   Two and a Half (Vina~) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:43 pm

Chase smiled at her. “Hey, Cole. I see you’re coming, then? Good.”
Aisling gazed at Cole with curious eyes. “Daddy, are we going now?”
“That we are, baby girl,” Chase grinned, turning to see her. “Have you got your ginger biscuits and bracelets on?”
“Yes, Daddy,” Aisling nodded.
“Your books?” Chase checked.
“I brought Grimm’s Fairy Tales, Charle’s Darwin’s Origin of Species and The Merchant of Venice,” Aisling said, counting off her fingers.
Chase beamed proudly. He glanced at Cole out of the corner of his eye. He really hoped he didn’t come off as one of those pushy dads. Aisling had always had classics read to her. He began with A Tale of Two Cities when she was just a baby. His father nearly blew a gasket when he found out but Chase was the one to understand that the child wouldn’t care about the story at the age of a few months. Nonetheless, he slowed down the pace of what he read to the girl.
She finished books slowly and sometimes lost patience. Which was why Chase had a few books beneath his seat for her. He tapped the quietly with the back of his foot. His safety net… Of course, he also felt the packet of paper bags under his seat and hoped to Apollo that his daughter would not throw up. He really did not want to deal with that.
“Have we all got what we need?” Chase asked, calculating in his head. He had brought everything his daughter needed, clothes, first aid kit… Money… Was he missing something? He didn’t think so. He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, ready to start the car upon confirmation.
“Doctor Stein!” Aisling said, looking out the window of the car.
Chase bolted out of the car, almost choking on the seat belt. He undid it and dashed to grab the Frankenstein plush doll his daughter cherished. He got back into the calm and handed it over, ruffling his laughing daughter’s hair.
“Cole? Anything?” he asked as he turned the ignition key.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two and a Half (Vina~)   Two and a Half (Vina~) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two and a Half (Vina~)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: