Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Potential Plot Points

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

Potential Plot Points Empty
PostSubject: Potential Plot Points   Potential Plot Points I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:01 pm

I'm always open to any RP ideas from anybody--you guys can shoot me a PM if you've got something in mind. However, I figured it couldn't hurt to outline a few specific subplots I'd like to get going with each of my characters.

Brandon is a soldier at heart, and he fully realizes how much pressure the demigods are under to save the world from the Titans. Thanks to his age, temperament and also this fact, he emphasizes hard discipline and training at camp, and often grows frustrated when his fellow half-bloods engage in more typical teenage pursuits (such as dating). He believes that these things are not important when compared to the imminent war. I'm looking for a chance for him to express these views to another character who either doesn't agree, or understands his point of view but is still more moderate about it.

Samuel is not a people person, thanks to spending much of his life alone, unsupervised and on the streets. He's laconic and tends to keep to himself, except for when he's bluntly expressing his opinion. It would be cool for him to interact with a more talkative, outgoing individual who might break him out of his shell a little.

Malcolm is a consummate professional with a calm demeanor, a wealth of knowledge and lots of experience. It would be nice to have him become a mentor figure to a younger demigod.

Griffin is the closest to an everyman on my current roster. He's athletic and skilled, but also tries to be nice and tends to be easy to get along with. He could use some friends.

Magnus has strength, fighting skill and lightning powers to boot--he's badass and likes to let people know. I'm looking for some sparring partners for him.

*Note: As far as romantic subplots go, I tend not to allow people to dib my characters right off the bat (although none of them are intended to be particularly attractive to the opposite gender anyway). This is because none of my characters are particularly romantic (most of them not at all). However, I am open to feelings developing in a couple of my characters (particularly Griffin), as that could be interesting to roleplay. Still, due to his personality, there is no guarantee that he realistically would go for a relationship (nor is there a guarantee that I would be ultimately willing to do that). So if anyone wants to dib any of my characters, we can do something along that line, but it will be an open-ended subplot always, and not a confirmed relationship.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Potential Plot Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential Plot Points   Potential Plot Points I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Max has recently joined my roster, and he's a typical son of Hermes in many ways. A jack of all trades with a nice smile and a warm, open personality, he tends to be fairly popular, but he's also mischievous, and he's got authority issues for sure. Unlike my other characters, I am primarily looking for a female character with whom he can start a relationship, so he is the only one who I will be taking definite dibs for.
Back to top Go down

Potential Plot Points
Page 1 of 1