Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Plot! come and help.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joesph sol

Location : Look behind bothe your shoulders 5 timse each sing the alphabet backwords say everyword in the dictionary and then do a backflip wherever you are mentally then. That's my location

Plot! come and help. Empty
PostSubject: Plot! come and help.   Plot! come and help. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:11 pm

Now I have one active character. The other is long gone. Well anyways this Character Kevin Mortis thinks that all demigods are evil to the extreme. He is already trained to kill and battle demigods and monsters. So to that point he was trained by a voice. Also known as Nyx the wife of his father. So obviously I'm going somewhere with this but I have no intention of him just hearing her one day and going off and trying to attack people. He's more than that and I want him to have a reason to be conflicted and then defy Nyx. Well that's not going to happen if he doesn't get to know people as something other than monsters. So I was hoping I could find some people who would be interested in helping me move this along. Though he's not going to change over night someone who he could trust would be a first step. The plot would help by having someone who could to a degree figure out somethings up with him. I was thinking a child of Nyx would be ideal but really anyone with a keen mind and is a good judge of character would work. So questions? Responses? Life problems? (ignore the last one it's a joke)

Ok so I have a new character I'd like to make a plot with. See he's nice and all only thing is if he get's to care about someone to much next time they go by water that's big enough to be considered a pond, Pontus being the waters and the father of Tyler Lonin(Forgive me if I got his last name wrong don't have time to look at it.). Well Pontus drowns them as part of Tyler's curse from Gaea. There are ways out of it. So if someone liked to take a risk and become friends with him that would be nice. Also if they watch the news they would find out he's accused of several murders and could become hostile towards him and be an enemy.

Last edited by Joesph sol on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added content.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Plot! come and help.   Plot! come and help. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:15 pm

I'd be willing to come up with a character to help with your plot if you want. If he's in camp, there's always Brianna, my Dionysus child who is just...nice to everyone, or again, I could make someone up. Let me know in a PM?
Back to top Go down
Xilfer123

Xilfer123

PostSubject: Re: Plot! come and help.   Plot! come and help. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:17 pm

I'm a newb here, so my character still needs some associations. I looked at your character, and he seems perfect, considering my character is a child of Nyx. I'm thinking they could either by friends or enemies, both might be fun. Either way, PM me if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot! come and help.   Plot! come and help. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot! come and help.
Page 1 of 1