Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aneurysm

Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:41 pm

"Wha...hey!" I yelled, sprinting after her. "Never will you win!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Laughing, I slowed down dramatically near the can and danced around it, foot hovering over it.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:24 pm

It was a time for defeat. "Pfft..." I sighed, looking down. I wasn't even going to humiliate myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:19 am

(( About time we ended this? ))

I frowned before picking up the can promptly and whipping it into his hands. "It's a tie, I touched the can but you defended it." I say matter-of-factly, even though I knew fully well that the purpose of Kick the Can was to kick the can. Then I smiled and turned to go off to other place in camp. Any place, I didn't really care. "Nice to meet you, Anstice, I'm going to go now though. See you later, I hope." I said, waving.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:48 am

I looked at the can. "She...left?" I shrugged, sitting the can on a table, and sticking my hands in my pockets. "Note to self, remember to hang out with Melinda Larkin more often." I sighed happily, and turned, walking back to my cabin alone. "Heh," I waved back one last time, and continued walking. Yeah, I was a loser. But that was fine by me, I was a loser with friends.

~ I was listening to Ray Of Light by Shouko Nakagawa and it went off right as I finished this. It gave me inspiration xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2