Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] Empty
PostSubject: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Looking at Anstice, I patted the pegasus and told it to go back the stables having fed it some sugar cubes. "Fine, you win this time." I said grudgingly. "But you have to find a can." I said, laughing and sitting on a bench.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:47 pm

"Yeah yeah yeah," I said, and flexed jokingly. "Because you know, I'm the winner and all." I laughed, and looked around on the ground for a second, before an idea came to me. "I've got it!" I said. "Be right back!" I began running to the cabins. A few moments later I returned, holding an empty Coca-Cola can. "Here," I panted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:54 pm

"Thank you." I said, taking the can and setting it down before running away. "Now you count to fifty while I hide." I called over my shoulder, laughing.

Looking around, I bit my lip and ran around the buildings before deciding to hide crouched in the shadow of a building surrounded by a few tall boxes.

(( Pssh, don't ask me where the boxes came from. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:23 pm

ʊ ⓐⓝⓢⓣⓘⓒⓔ(e=mcwhat?)ⓨⓞⓤⓝⓖ ʊ
SonOfMetis
~ I clenched my eyes. "1, 2, 3..." ABOUT 47 SECONDS LATER- "50." I looked up, and opened my eyes. "I'm coming..." I said quietly. I looked around, and proceeded to walk around, looking by buildings and what not. "I will find you, Melinda!" I said into the air, loudly. ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Stifling a laugh, I placed a hand over my mouth and put the other on the ground, getting myself in a ready-to-run position should he find me. It was hard to wait things out patiently, especially for someone with ADHD. Tapping on the ground impatiently, I waited for Anstice to spot me.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:11 pm

I kept walking, trying my best to find her. Come out, come out, whereever you are. I saw a shape move in the darkness, so I began to stalk towards it, hiding. Come on... I got closer, closer, so close that I could hear her breathing. I just...couldn't reach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:37 pm

Spotting Anstice sneaking towards me, I laughed and pushed a cardboard box towards him for a distraction. I bounded the other way towards the can, looking over my shoulder to see if Anstice was following.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:45 pm

"You will be bested, Melinda, doer of evil!" I shouted at her, after regaining composure, chasing after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:50 pm

"No, YOU." I said, flailing my arms a bit while running around the mess hall tables trying to figure out where we had put the can down.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:53 pm

"Nev-WAH!!!" I yelled, falling flat on the floor. "That's karma..." I muttered, pulling myself up. I looked at my shoes. Dammit! They were untied. I tied them quickly, and looked up. I could neer catch her! She was way up ahead!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Noticing that Anstice had fell, I looked at the can which I had just found and back at him, pausing for a moment trying to decide what to do. I jogged over to him and looked to see if he was hurt. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:01 pm

"Yeah, I'm perfe-wait...the can was right there," I said, pointing to it, wondering if she realized this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:04 pm

(( I need to make Melinda fall or do something soon. xD ))

"Yeah, I was looking around like an idiot." I said, laughing before sitting next to him. "You fall a lot." I said simply.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:08 pm

~ Yes. xD

I shrugged. "It's just...a thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:19 pm

I smiled before feeling something crawling up my leg. Looking down in horror, I screamed when I saw an ant and brushed it off aggressively. Jumping up and dancing and hopping around crazily, I looked around and inspected my clothes for more crawlers. "I HATE BUGS. ARE THERE ANY MORE?!?! I SWEAR TO THE GODS THAT I'LL NEVER WEAR SHORTS AGAIN, THEY ALWAYS COME TO ME!"

(( Oh man, this is totally inspired by past experience. I swear, bugs ALWAYS come to me, it's like the only time I lose my cool. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:22 pm

I began laughing. "No, no, they're all gone." I said, between laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:26 pm

"This is no laughing matter. Are you sure you didn't scrape anything though?" I said, sobering and leaning against a column. No way was I sitting down again. Then I paused. "WAIT, THEY?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:08 pm

~ Sorry for the late post! It won't happen again!

"Yes, they," I said. "There was a whole bunch of them!" I exaggerated, trying to freak her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:21 pm

(( S' all good, I don't mind. You can take your time, I know I do. xD ))

"Dear gods." I said, twisting around and inspecting my clothes for more until I realized he was trying to make me wig out. Narrowing my eyes, I turned to face him. Trying to trick me again. What more, I believed him! Stepping forward subtly, I glanced at him then my nails.

"Trying to trick me, hm? Well, I guess it's tickling time again!" I said, rushing towards him and proceeding to feather my fingers over the places I knew he was ticklish.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:25 pm

~ xD Yeah, I was watching a series on YouTube cause' it's free, y'know. About three days and 65 episodes of greatness. Though, I did think it ended a little unfair.

"No! No!" I tried to grab her hands to stop her, but couldn't. "P-P-Please!" I called out between laughs. "I-I'm begging y-you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:29 pm

(( Mind if I ask which series? o w o ))

"What did we learn?" I asked patiently, continuing despite his pleas. I'm sorry, but two attempted tricks in one day had consequences.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:31 pm

~ Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. xD I've watched it since Episode one and I must say, I did not like/loved the ending.

"N-Not to trick y-you?!?" I asked/said, still laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:38 pm

(( Aw, I hate disappointing endings. ))

"Especially when it's about bugs." I added, poking him in the ribs one last time before returning to the column.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 pm

~ I know... xD

"Yeah, uh-hu, whatever," I said, rolling my eyes jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:29 pm

I smiled and looked at the can, still not knocked over, then at Anstice. I paused for a moment before pushing off and sprinting for the can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]   Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kick the Can [ p u b l i c ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next