Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke

Go down 
+2
annika.
cher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke Empty
PostSubject: Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke   Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:48 am

Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke Tumblr_mg516nJKhE1s2otvro1_500

This is Henry Callaghan. Son of Hermes. He's a sarcastic kid who was born naturally good at persuading people into getting what he wants. He is also very sneaky, and has his connections with all sorts of people. From big burly gang members to those stereotypical nerdy hackers. He lies very smoothly, and is reluctant to be in a romantic relationship right now because he was dumped by someone else and it was pretty humiliating so yeah.

Possible relations are:
  • Love INTEREST (Not an actual dib. They can have a past relationship of some sort if it helps you.
  • A best friend
  • A connection to anything, really.
  • A rival

Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke Tumblr_m9ybwnl5sd1ret7hho1_500

This is Kenneth. He's a cocky asshole-ish type of guy. The one that cracks jokes that's supposed to piss you off, but doesn't. He's the rebel, and doesn't like following the rules. He is strongly afraid of losing power over someone or something, and is the last person you would find following literally anything. He's pretty relentless and is really freewilled.

• Pretty much anything you can think of?
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke   Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:08 am

can i dib kenneth pls ^_____^
loljk
kenneth & alec can be buds yep. they can be def assholes together
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke   Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:10 am

Two kinds of asshole whoo
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke   Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:57 am

June can have love hate relationship with Kenneth. /gets in cher rp
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke   Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:58 am

Suuuuuuuuure :D

Got any rp/plot ideas?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke   Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:33 am

Oh this reminds me I need to work on Georgie ahhh /flies away
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke   Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Hm.
I have Aphrodite who could be something to either guy. She likes to mess around a lot on guys, so it'd probably be a kiss and then a hate relationship.
/shrug
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke   Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Probably a drunken kiss with Kenneth and somehow a connection with Henry.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke   Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:33 pm

Sounds good. Ex maybe for Henry? Something else?
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke   Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:18 pm

I don't think that he would date a girl who plays arubd with guys a lot, though. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke   Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:45 pm

Haha
Its okay lol Aph is kind of a player XD
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke   Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:32 pm

I DEMAND AN RP WITH KENNETH WHEN HE'S UP. AND CAN LIKE ONE OF MY CHARACTERS BE HIS FRIEND. IDK WHICH ONE BUT ONE OF THEM MUST BECAUSE BRANT DAUGHTRY IS HOT OKAY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke   Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Henry Callaghan; Son of Hermes & Kenneth Brookes; Son of Ananke
Page 1 of 1