Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

so you forgot to bring weapons, huh?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

so you forgot to bring weapons, huh? Empty
PostSubject: so you forgot to bring weapons, huh?   so you forgot to bring weapons, huh? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:36 pm

so you forgot to bring weapons, huh? Tumblr_lat8avYsov1qepg3ao1_500_large
june helen prenston

time: around 3:00 pm
instructors: brandon mathias, son of ares, more instructors wanted. (pm me or cerys)
June sat on a dummy she had knocked over, her head propped up on her hands as she waited dejectedly. Honestly, she was excited about teaching the combat class, but she wasn't completely sure anyone would show up. When it came to the Ares cabin, people tended to be a little afraid, and the fact that they were instructing a fighting class probably worried some people. The daughter of Ares threw her hair behind her shoulder, needing it out of her face, seeing as it was getting very long. She hadn't got it cut in a while. She'd honestly been pretty distracted by everything going on in her life and hadn't thought much about her hair.
Waiting for James was a little nerve-racking, seeing as both of the Ares Cabin Leaders had a habit of being late for things, and she didn't want to be alone when everyone started showing up, if they showed up. That was another possible issue. Fighting with the Ares Cabin didn't exactly sound like anything you would sign yourself up for, but June didn't plan on actually fighting. No, she was there to teach. She could run drills well and easily force people to practice. James could do the demonstrating.
Smiling to herself, June stood up and practiced crossing and uncrossing her arms. The class wouldn't be easy to teach, but she was looking forward to being able to think about battle. June liked war. Her father was the god of it after all. She knew it was wrong to like such a disgusting thing, but she couldn't help it. Training excited her, and it always had. Now, leading the training, June hadn't been more invested in a camp exercise. These people would survive hand to hand contact. They had to. She would make sure of it.

built a wall around my heart
Back to top Go down

so you forgot to bring weapons, huh?
Page 1 of 1