Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}

Go down 
+3
GreekGirl
Sammeh
Skye
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} Empty
PostSubject: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} Tumblr_lwm37gZAVa1r8be2co1_500

Skylar Cross
outfit

After Skye had driven the necessary miles it took to get to Miami. As her rusty, used car groaned to a halt, she found she was able to breathe. She wasn't sure the hunk of junk would even make it to West Virginia, but to her surprise, it went on like a little trooper. Carefully stepping out of the car, she noticed the familiar, metal garbage can that sat unlit. She would have to light it herself because nobody had arrived yet. And frankly, she wasn't looking forward to that.

Skye had only brought her small, raunchy backpack with her. It contained a sword, a few hundred dollars, nectar, ambrosia, copper, and a change of clothes. She stared at the sky. It was about 10 pm. The parties were just getting started down the beach, and Skye was grateful nobody had disturbed the little area she had found. The sky was clear, the temperature was relatively warm, and the night felt perfect.

Walking to the garbage can, Skye reached into her pocket for a lighter. After digging around some loose change, she pulled out the small orange lighter. Checking to make sure there was still paper in the can, she lit a corner of a newspaper and watched it all catch fire. She grabbed some copper from her pocket and tossed it in the fire.

Skye sat on a log facing the fire, and the farthest one away at that. She waited for the other campers to show up, fiddling with her necklace as she always did when she was nervous. Even though she was near the water, she was anxious about monsters.

Last edited by 5kyer on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Jared Frost.

Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} 2cdk7wj

I arrived at the meeting place and there was one other person here. Couldn't tell who it was, but... eh... might as well.

"Hey... bud... I was told there was gonna be food... and uh... yeah..." I called out as iset my duffle bag on the ground and took off my jacket. I was wearing a sleeveless shirt because of the humidity and heat of Miami. I was wearing jeans oddly enough, and my usual fingerless gloves. I cracked my neck and planned my next move. Do I... go back to Camp? I mean... I could go anywhere in the world now. I have the money to do it. I could. And... maybe I will.

"No food? Hhhh... k," I smirked, starting thinking about Skye.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} F9c50404

Ray • Parks

Ray was honestly fed up with camp. She had promised Cal she wouldn't run away or something, just something along those lines. Ray staggered into the beach, tired as Hades. Ray wasn't about to tell anyone she had used her special powers to fly all the way to this daring beach. Ray was willing to keep her traveling means to herself. Shouldering her small backpack, Ray saw that there were other campers there as well. Well, fabulous. Now Ray had to play social girl. Ray pushed her blind bangs back a bit, trying to make herself decent looking. She wanted to get rid of the yeah-I-flew-all-the-way-from-New York-to- Mami look.

Ray sighed again, wondering what the Hades she ha put in her bag. All Ray had really put was some random clothes, ambrosia, nectar, drachmas, mortal money, and her shield in the bag. Who knew that could be heavy? Ray emerged from her hiding spot and took a seat next to someone, not caring who the heck that person was. Ray looked toward the water with her blue-green eyes. The sun was kind of setting. Ray subconsitaly looked sown at herself, fixing her light purple top. Ray also had light blue jeans and her black Converse on.

"So..." Ray said, willing to start a conversation.

(((I don't know if you guys made up a posting order in the chatbox or something while I was gone xD. Sorry if I did mess up the posting order xD)))
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:08 pm

In the middle of a gun fight,
In the center of a restaurant,
They say... come with your arms raised high,
But they're never gonna get me,
And like a bullet through a flock of doves

julienne walked confidently from her Maybach Mercedes, and told her driver to wait for her. The fire burned hard, ad she saw two people already at the party. She only recognized them by their gender. One was a guy, and the other a girl. And she had the slightest idea she knew who they were. She flipped her hair to the side, and adjusted her dress. "Hey," she said in a sweet tone. She completely ignored the girl. She got a closer look and saw who it was. She scoffed and ignored her once more.

To wage this war against your faith... in me...
You're life will never be the same
On your mother's eyes say a prayer
Say a prayer...

Last edited by Selene on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} 83b32d81

It was exciting, this real world thing.

Charlie had almost forgotten about it. The world outside camp had faded into myth and legend, a world where monsters lived and demigods were - frequently - killed. She was smart enough to come armed with a dagger (Who wants to be monster chow?) and her bow was slung lightly over her shoulder, the wood rattling against the leather quiver. The weapons looked slightly incongruous when matched with her modern clothes, but she supposed the only people it would matter to were the mortals, and the Mist would shroud them well enough.

Goosebumps danced lightly across her skin as she neared the rendezvous point. The night was damn scary, but hopefully the bonfire would calm her down. Even with all her weapons she was still scared of the dark. A flicker of flame in the night sky ahead of her quickly turned into a steady blaze, and Charlie stumbled slightly as she trotted closer.

A figure - female - was seated within the glow of the bonfire, and Charlie slung her bag behind the log and sat down beside her.

"Hey there!"

The girl was fiddling with her necklace, and seemed slightly preoccupied.

"The name's Charlie" She offered her hand to the girl. It wasn't really a girl thing, shaking hands, but sometimes Charlie felt more like a boy than her real gender. More people were trickling in and a small grin broke onto her face, night fears entirely banished.

Party time.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:34 pm

She couldn't understand why she decided to wear a dress.

Maybe it was the fact the she was from France and was like 340 years old, but lets not get into detail. Good thing she was prepared. Julienne, nicknamed Jinx, moved towards the fire and wiggle out of her dress. She folded it neatly and placed it in her backpack that she brought. What was revealed was a nice striped tank top and shorts. She rubbed the soles of her leather high tops for good luck. Luck wasn't usually something Jinx believed in, but she thought she needed a little luck tonight.

Say a prayer...

Last edited by Selene on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} YExZb

Strolling on the edge of the city had always never been a comfort for me. The way the nightlife of the downtown urban cityscape seamlessly blended into one scene after the next calmed me, the pretty lights of the glistening street lights and the glowing neon of the storefronts invoked memories of happier times. With friends. With family.

Which is why when I crossed the clearly marked boundary conveying the meaning 'SIMULATED NATURE STARTS HERE', past the sign that reflected oncoming traffic in the moonlight, the still richness of the beach overwhelmed me. Entropy was in my blood, as a Hephaestus child; where was the overwhelming ambient noise of the city or the camp? The relative silence seemed like a physical burden on my senses, dulling them, lessening my awareness. And the darkness... with only keen eyesight that didn't quite pierce the shadows at length, and the roaring beat of my heart in my chest to guide me, every step seemed to crack the silence like a gunshot.

But ahead was the flicker, the glimmer of a shifting light. Was that the bonfire? Curse that water cabin leader, saying 'there'd be something important for the newbie CL', and the 'it would help if you were to come for this'. I sprinted forwards, past the grasping dark that reached for me past every corner, and under mysterious who-knows-whats that loomed ominously over me. My omnipack shook on my back, rattling with the two short-swords protruding from one side.

With a halfhearted smile, I finally reached the bonfire, which threw flickering shadows past the logs and the statue-like people standing around it. Slowing to a standstill near Jared, I greeted everyone with a mangled "Heyo, everyone."

ANDREW NOVEMBER HYRULEAN~
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:24 am

Ray • Parks

Ray couldn't help but look up at the two new comers with her bright blue-green eyes. Ray smiled half-heartily at them before looking back at the small fire. The fire seemed to be dying down a bit so Ray threw in a random small chunk if wood that was next to her. The corners if Ray's mouth turned into a smile as the fire started to have a light blue tint. That was only possible because of the sea water in the piece of wood.

Ray looked back to the group of people, realizing that she had happen to be sitting on the other side of a girl named Charlie. Ray sighed lightly and brushed a loose strand of her blond hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:54 am

Jared Frost.

Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} 2cdk7wj

I tried to keep myself from falling asleep and greeted the newcomers.

"...Hey there. Hi there. Ho there," I repeated before slumping onto one of my hands, bored as hell and tired as... yeah... Anyway...

I hadn't shaved for a week and a half and now I have a thick layer of stubble. It's pretty awesome. It makes me look awesome and a little like Yuri Boyka. Who is my idol. And my man crush. I mean... when a guy can backflip kick someone easily... you had to kinda love him. I grabbed a big water bottle from my bag and chugged all of it down. Oh! Heheh... that aint water... I grabbed the wrong water bottle.

"Well... this is probably not good. I think it's Miami hotel time. Place to sleep off a hangover, nice food, cool clubs, and plenty of single women," I muttered to myself before stuffing my water bottle in my bag.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:29 pm

That voice... So familiar it was.

Julienne turned from her spot by the fire to see the boy and a small grin crept on her face. Her golden hair flipped back onto her shoulder and Jinx walked over to Jared. "No, don't leave! The party is just starting. People will be here soon," she said in a singsong voice. She lifted her hands up and placed one on his shoulder and the other on his arm. She elevated herself to her tiptoes and whispered, "Please stay."

The fire grew low and Julienne lifted her hands for a moment to throw in her empty beer can. She rarely drank beer, but there was no suitable wine or champagne for her to drink romantically. Anyways, she looked at her pocket to see her box of cigarettes. She was waiting for the right moment for her to drink seductively, as everything she did had to be done on a certain schedule and time-set. She placed both of her hands on his shoulder this time, and kissed his cheek. He seemed to be drunk, as he had muttered his statement before, and it was the perfect time to take over.

Yes, she indeed was acting desperate, but she didn't care. Nobody, except for maybe the Poseidon girl, would remember this night. Julienne was going to make sure she didn't remember this night. Positively sure.

Say a prayer...

Last edited by Selene on Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} Tumblr_lwm37gZAVa1r8be2co1_500

Skylar Cross
outfit

Skye shook the girl's hand that had come up to her. "Hi! Thanks for coming! I'm Skye, I hope you enjoy this little party," she said, unusually cheery. She flashed a smile to the girl, not looking forward to making any new enemies, and it seemed this girl was nice.

She casually glanced around at the campers that had arrived. She saw the Mania girl all over Jared like those horrible, clingy, ugly, ancient curtains. Making a small gagging noise, she watched them for a moment. Seeing her kiss him made her face grow red, and she felt her ears warming.

Skye cleared her throat unreasonably loudly from her position on the log. If this Julienne girl thought that she could do whatever the hell she wanted, she had another thing coming. Casually walking over to Jared, and trying not to growl, she tugged at his hand. "Jared, I think you should sit over here. It's not so close to the fire, and it's closer to the cold water," she said, lying a little. She despised that girl. If she was going to spend the night shooing the girl away, then she would. Julienne wasn't going to ruin the night she had been anticipating for awhile.

Not tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Jared Frost.

"Well... uh... heh.. uh..." I tried to get my bearings as Julienne kissed me. It was like... clouds... kissing mah face. Or... really soft stuff like temper-pedic pillows... actually temper-pedic mattresses hurt my back, I don't understand why people like them. The pillows are all right, but sometimes if you fall asleep on your side and stay like that, the earwax in your ear can build up and you have to spend all morning popping your ears... Okay I'm getting off track.

As my thought process was going all over the place, Skye, who I wasn't sure if I was going out with, had come up to me and has basically torn me away from this... bus-I mean beautiful blonde woman. Heheh...

"Yeah... sure..." I said to her and started follow suit. "Sup?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Couldn't she just leave her alone for one night?

Julienne clenched her right fist as Jared was taken away from her. Taken away, left, whatever you'd like to call it. She pushed a hand through her velvety hair and looked towards Jared. Skye was smart, cunning and sly, but of course Julienne would never admit that. She had a plan to get back at her before the night was over, and it was going to work. "Too bad you didn't stay over here Jared; we were going to have some fun," Julienne said in a guilt singsong voice.

Say a prayer...

Last edited by Selene on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Skylar Cross
outfit

"Fun like biting your ear off," she muttered, but just loud enough so Julienne could hear. Surprisingly, Skye didn't like alcohol. You would think with her rebellious, snarky attitude she would drink a little. But, she didn't. Skye thought it lowered your ability to think and pay attention, and with being away from camp, that was not something she wanted.

Keeping her hand right hand near her dagger, Skye took Jared's hand and laced her fingers through his. She hadn't really thought about doing that, and it seemed to be something she just did involuntarily. She looked down at Jared's arm, trying to look at anything but Julienne. If she did, Skye would probably end up pressing her dagger against her throat. Earlier, she had glared daggers at her, so she was trying to let it stay at that.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Jared Frost.

"Fun? Uh... it's almost been a year..." I gulped. I was getting less action than my freakin dog.

"I-I-I... I uh... I..." I tried to think of what to say back to Julienne but couldn't. Here was Skye, holding my hand, and Julienne... who was basically throwing herself at me. I had no idea what to say. So... I'm gonna do the only thing I can do. Time to Jared things up. Yes I used my name as a verb. What now bishes?

"How bout swimming? It is a beach after all," I said to... well basically anyone who would hear me. Ilet go of Skye's hand, walked to the water, took off my shirt and threw it to the side before diving in. OW! Note to self... make sure there are no rocks in the water first. I swam around for a little before coming up for air.

"Damn it's cold! I love it!" I muttered to myself before diving back in. My body was enjoying the water so much, I made several little ice blocks in the water.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Swimming? Hmm..., what about her hair? Oh forget it, just jump in with him already.

Julienne smiled dazzlingly and pulled off her tennis. She took off her shirt and emptied her pockets, jumping into the water. The was cold, but Julienne sustained herself and ignored it. There was a lot of things she could ignore if she focused on her main thing. She swam underwater and poked Jared underneath and swam away from him, coaxing him on to swim after her. Halfway through, she worried deeply about her hair, but that would soon be forgotten when she had Jared in her possesion.

Say a prayer...

Last edited by Selene on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Jared Frost.

Heheh... I went up for air and dived down and after her. I kept myself from laughing because the water wouldn't be good for the mouth or lungs... hnhheh. I continued to swim before coming up for air and finding Julienne not too far away from me. God she looked hot.

Now time to think. I'm not really sure that Skye and I are back together, she never gave me a straight answer. I want Skye... but she cut me off a year ago. But now... looking at Julienne's blonde hair plastered to her creamy skin... with those big...

Before I knew what I was doing, I had pushed Julienne against a rock and was flying in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:13 pm

It was what she was hoping for, but it surprised her deeply.

She thought of rejecting him, but that would hurt him. In that small moment, she was scared of everything. Why was she suddenly so scared? There was no reason for her to be. She should have just went in for the kiss, but she didn't. Julienne's hand went up to Jared's hair and she pulled him towards her and kissed him. Despite her position, the rock was rather comfortable and she deepened the kiss. It was so much better than the last kiss they had had, which was simple peck at a kissing booth. This kiss had more raw passion and lust and want in it. For each other. Nothing more but lust. Not love, lust.

Say a prayer...

Last edited by Selene on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Skylar Cross
outfit

Skye was fuming at this point. She walked to the edge of the surf, letting the water cover her to her knees, but of course, she was dry. She concentrated on the two, and a huge wave hit both of them by the rocks. If you know what's good for you, you know not to be near rocks when waves come if you want to keep your IQ points.

Skye walked away from the shore, and sat back on her log, completely dry. But they would know what she did. It was okay though, it's why she picked the beach for the bonfire.

Giggling under her breath, Skye lazily sprawled on the sand, staring at the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:23 pm

Jared Frost.

I continued to kiss her for a minute or two before breaking away.

"That... that was great," I smirked. As I did, a tidal wave and come in and slammed into the both of us. I'm not sure what happened to the blonde girl but I was swept under the sea, taking in gallons of water. At that moment, I threw up in the water, the alcohol leaving my system and into the sea. I eventually was able to crawl onto shore and collapse.

"Aghhh... what the hell... worse hangover ever..." I murmured to myself before getting to my feet and staggering over to my shirt. I slipped it on before stumbling back to where I thought the bonfire was, but found out that I was about fifty feet off. I think I hit my head pretty hard. Shizz. I can already think the mocking glares and teasing I will suffer from Skye... that or just a kick to the balls. I eventually made my way over to the bonfire and tried t osit down but fell over a log.

"Dammit..."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Ray • Parks

Ray raised an eyebrow at the aftermath of the two girls and one guy. Well...this was odd. Then again, Ray knew some girl fight was bond to happen soon. The two girls reminded Ray of a shaken Coca-Cola bottle, just ready to explode any moment. Ray ran a ahnd through her messy blond hair, throwing in another random piece if wood that was on the beach. Ray looked up with her blue-green eyes, to see a familiar looking boy. Ray knew his name started with an A. Adam? Andre? Maybe Andrew or Andy, Ray wasn't too sure. She had only heard small snippiets of this kid from Nevaeh, who apprently was good friends with him.

Ray waved at Andy half-heartily, knowing he would probably have no idea in the work Ray was. Ray's eyes drifted back over to that other blonde and that boy, along with catching a quick glance at the Posiden cabin leader.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} YExZb

This was quite possibly the most thick-skulled recreational activity I had ever attended. Wow, did that sound pompous. Okay, rephrasing that, it sucked. The bonfire burned ever steadily, but now the tension in the air carried an aura of disdain and confusion. Other campers invited to the trip, still shrouded in the darkness, stayed solitary, alone, just like me. And then, of course, there was the Poseidon cabin leader who ever so graciously did wild things with her friends, no sexual connotations attached, of course. I utilise this term 'friends' loosely. More like weird bitter relationship enemies. And wild things was diving, making out, whatever they were safely doin- oh, damn. That water girl just got angry and brutally smashed them into their little making-out boulder with a huge wave! That couldn't be good for their spinal columns, or... any... of their bones?

I briefly considered helping out the victims, but really, who messes with a Poseidon demigod near a whole frickin' beach? Much less the all-powerful cabin leader? ... sorry, hold my figurative drink as I laugh sarcastically to myself. This relatively pathetic bonfire would not help me at all in a fight, my powers here were like a drop in the ocean- literally; geddit? Haha! Eh. Not really my problem, not to mention the fact I was rooting for the water girl in this little relationship fight. Ooh, such fierceness. Like a lion. Rawr.

I inadvertently grinned like an idiot on the outside, as I shrugged off a strap on my backpack and dug out the electronics. Out of my peripheral vision, I saw someone wave half-heartedly at me. Maybe I knew them? Anyways, I briefly patted the log space next to me, if they really knew me, they'd come over. Man, music on a quiet beach, with crazy fighting people. The perfect bonfire experience.

ANDREW NOVEMBER HYRULEAN~

Last edited by FataBataRang on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:34 pm

This girl was insane. More than Julienne herself.

Ha, what a joke. Nobody could be more insane than Julienne. Except maybe Callie, but forget that. She enjoyed the last moment she had on his lips before the tidal wave came and washed over the two. Julienne was thrown out into the water and lost consciousness. About 30 seconds later, she rose to the surface, gasping for air. She paddled towards the shore and laid down on her back, breathing heavily. While doing so, her eyes flashed the deathly colors. Yellow, white and black. She shook a little and glared over at Skye.

She couldn't find Jared, but in doing so, she'd get more crap on her plate then she already had. "I hate water," she murmured under her breath. She beckoned her legs to move, lifting her from her place on the ground. Julienne walked over to the place where she thought Jared was, and sat down. "Jared?" she asked.

Say a prayer...

Last edited by Selene on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Ray • Parks

Ray saw with her blue-green eyes that Andy had patted the seat next to him as he pulled out some gadget that Ray had no idea what the heck it was. Ray took a sip of her class Coca-Cola bottle and stood up, going to sit next that Andy kid. Ray wasn't very sociable, but she wasn't planning to spend the whole dang next quiet, not talking to anyone. Besides, Ray needed a partner with her tonight just incase Ray wanted to do something crazy.

Sitting next to Andy, Ray took another sip of her soda, studying the boy a bit. He seemed a bit younger than Ray herself. Maybe by two years, give or take. Ray put her Coke bottle down and ran a ahnd through her wavy blond hair, looking at Andy with her blue-green eyes.

"Uh, your Andy right? My friend Nevaeh has told me a bit about you and I think I've seen you camp. I think," Ray said to Andy, butting her lip. Well, at least she started a conversation. One point goes to Ray, whoo.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Skylar Cross
outfit

Skye suddenly laughed, breaking the relative silence from her place on the ground. "Ho-I mean, Julienne and Jared, sitting on a rock almost k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes the touching, them comes the wave, then comes them coughing up water on the shore!" she yelled obnoxiously, laughing hysterically. She clutched her stomach, trying to regain her composure, but to no avail.

She stood up, still laughing rather loudly. Pointing at the two on the sand, she sat on the log with the newbie CL on it. She hit his shoulder and pointed at the two, still laughing like she was insane. You would think she was the one who drank. She just got drunk on life.

Finally, after falling backwards on the seat, she stopped laughing. Sitting back up, she lightly punched Andrew in the shoulder, breathing out loudly, making a "Whew..." sound.

"Now that," she paused. "Was entertainment. Sadistic entertainment, sure, but funny nonetheless." Skye bit back on her lip to keep from laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}   Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonfire in Miami? Bring Your Weapons, Kids. {Group RP. Andrew, Greek, Blythe, Charlie, Boo, Cherry, Selene, Essie, and Sam.}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next