Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Andrew's Entrance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YinYang_Clock

YinYang_Clock

Andrew's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Andrew's Entrance   Andrew's Entrance I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:56 am

Andrew ran, ran up the hill, still hearing his father's last words--

Get in to Camp Half Blood! Don't stop running!

He was already in CHB, but still he kept on going. He panted frantically, not knowing what to do; should he cry? Feel sad? Feel grateful?Should he even continue on? Or turn back?

After Andrew had run a long distance away from where the monster had killed his father, he paused to catch his breath.

He stood like this, silent, watchful, thinking...then, he cried. Yes, tears came, tears fresh from the grief and loss of his one and only father. His father had bravely sacrificed his life for him just so that he could get to safety...it was so much more than Andrew could've ever asked for. Too much more, in fact.

Dad...Dad! Why did you have to do that? Now, I'm...I'm all alone!
Back to top Go down
YinYang_Clock

YinYang_Clock

Andrew's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Entrance   Andrew's Entrance I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:54 pm

Andrew stopped and continued to run to the Big House he saw from the distance. Maybe someone can help me there...No use crying anymore anyway...
Back to top Go down

Andrew's Entrance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: