Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

somebody forgot my medicine,,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

somebody forgot my medicine,, Empty
PostSubject: somebody forgot my medicine,,   somebody forgot my medicine,, I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:28 am

Dear Sexy Reader,

I suppose its time to create another new character thread. As normal I have a word to put at the beginning and that's always nice isn't it? It makes whoever bothers reading this feel engaged with my characters and myself. I think. Thats what I hope anyway. I tried just sticking to the three character thing and each character only had 1 thread at a time but I guess I couldn't bother anymore. Now I thought I would just create more characters yet still stick to the one thread per character rule. I love this rule because it means I will be forced to RP with every single one of my characters instead of having 7 threads with only 1 character which is a bit pointless. So enjoy reading my characters and uhh, since I can't be asked to make a plot page, if you want to RP in any shape or form, just post here.

Dean.

Last edited by Dean on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: somebody forgot my medicine,,   somebody forgot my medicine,, I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:32 am

somebody forgot my medicine,, Matthew-2
somebody forgot my medicine,, Matt2-1

Name:
Matthew Lee Pierce
Birthday:
April 14, 1995
Godly Parent:
Khione (Xάoς) goddess of snow and ice
Claimed:
Yes
Years at Camp:
Five years

Mortal Family:
• Marshall Robert Pierce (Father): Marshall Pierce died when Matt was quite young. Matthew's fifth birthday was like any other day. Parents busy with work, Matt home alone. The usual. However, his father wouldn't make it home from work. Marshall Pierce was in a hurry to try and find a store to pick up a present for his son. While driving down the high way, Marshall Pierce didn't look to see if the road was clear. Hiding in his blind spot was a large truck. Mr. Pierce moved into the lane and the truck honked its horn. But it was too late. Matthew's father went spinning out of control. It would have seemed like an amusement park ride, if his car hadn't spun into the lanes going the opposite direction. Cars piled up, smashing every inch of Marshall Pierce's beat up, hunk-of-junk car. Mattew learned the news of his father's death later that evening. He and his step-mother received a call from tthe police officer at the scene.
    "My dad died when I was little. I don't remember him much. He was always at the office or on business trips. When he got the chance to work from home he was always rushing around and busy. When he was free, he wanted to sleep and rest because he was working so hard. Don't get me wrong, of course I was crushed when he died. He didn't even make it away from the scene of the accident before he died... But I hardly knew the man. He was never around. Guess it's better that way."

• Renae Maria Pierce (Step-Mother): Renae Pierce was the one that raised Matthew after his father died. For as long as he could remember, Renae had been his mother-figure. He didn't even know he wasn't her son until she let it slip one night. At first, Renae was a loving mother. Though she worked like Matthew's father, she tried her best. After the accident, Renae's sanity began to slip. She started turning to alcohol to take the edge off of her problems. She was never abusive, but Matthew started taking care of her rather than her taking care of him. From the age of six Matthew made sure his mother was awake for work, monitored the number of drinks she had, and took the harsh words she would throw at him with a stiff upper lip. He walked himself to school, called in to check up on her, and cooked dinner. Their roles switched after Marshall Pierce's death. But Matthew didn't mind. She was the only family he had left, that he knew of at least. His world came crashing down on him when he was eleven though. A monster attacked their house in Vermont. Matthew barely escaped alive, but Renae Pierce died in the attack. Matthew had no time to mourn the loss of his mother, because at that point he was being whisked away to Camp Half-Blood.[/list][list]
    "My mom, or step-mom I guess, was the parent I turned to. Her death was harder than my dad's. After dad died she sort of fell and turned to things she shouldn't have. I helped a bit, but it was her that got her back on her feet. SHe died shortly afterwards... Not much else I can say really."

Brief History:
    "My history really isn't anything special... Seriously, it's like when you go to a restaurant and you see this amazing sounding dish on the menu. For me it'd be on the desert menu because I have the soul of a very overweight old man. Anyways, you read the name and the description and it sounds so good you pee your pants a little bit. And then you see it arrive and it's this little tiny glob of food in the center of your plate. Sure it tastes good, but it's literally one bite of food. It's a disappointment. It sounded great, it was built up too much. That's what my history is like, but I guess I'll let you know anyway... But this of that as a disclaimer for boredom."
Matthew was born and raised in Burlington, Vermont. He had a normal family, he supposed. Parents that worked too much, a step-mom that did her best to balance work and children and a father that didn't try and maintain that balance at all. Considering what other lives of those around him were like, Matthew considered himself to be quite blessed with an easy time. Because both of his parents worked good paying jobs almost all the time, they weren't hurting badly for money. He had clothes, food and shelter and never had to worry about not having the essentials. All in all, Matthew Pierce's life was relatively normal. At least he thought it was.
From the time he was born, both his parents seemed distant and distracted. Perhaps it was work or adult responsibilities or the fact that they had a child to support. Whatever it was, Matthew barely saw his mother and he can't recall a time when he saw his father for more than an hour at a time. They tried their best, they really did. But it was obvious what came first between work and Matthew.
That unspoken choice was made quite evident when his father had forgotten to pick of a birthday present for now 5-year-old Matthew. Realizing on his way home from work that it was young Matthew's birthday, Marshall Pierce (Matthew's father) abruptly turned around and swiftly drove to attempt to find a toy store. His hastiness got the best of him, though. Not long after, Mr. Pierce was in a fatal car crash. He died on the way to the hospital.
For a short time, Matthew blamed his birthday for his father's death, but his mother took him to see a psychiatrist who convinced him that it wasn't his fault. Soon he learned a new way of dealing with grief. Jokes and humor. Matthew changed after his father's death. Before he was an innocent, curious, quite young boy. He asked too many questions, was always poking in other people's business, and far too often had to know "why?". Before his father's death, Matthew was a normal toddler. But after, his psychiatrist talked about different ways people deal with loss and grief. He mentioned putting on a happy and joking facade, and that sounded good to Matthew. From then on he became the little jokester. He laughed things off, lightened the mood, and gave sarcastic, sometimes inappropriate, remarks. Often it helped to relieve the tension, but other times it only made it worse.
A few years after his father's death, Matthew's joking and happy facade slowly began to fade. He stopped joking as much and started returning to his curious, actually quite intelligent personality. However, as soon as he let that mask fall, another tragedy struck him like a ton of bricks.
He was eleven when the monsters attacked his house. "Son of the cold one!" they called him. They were large brutish things with blue skin, crooked jaws, and large, smelly feet. The were only clothed by brown loin cloths, but their large guts must have kept them toasty warm during the Vermont winter. Matthew wouldn't have survived the attack if it hadn't been for the young girl and the satyr that saved his life. The girl's name was Raegan, but she preffered to go by "Deryn" for whatever reason. The satyr's name was Birch. He was an old satyr, but he had a lot of spunk and guts. He beat the monsters with a large golf club. Turns out those things were not very intelligent. Matthew escaped alive, but his mother died during the attack. Matthew tried to go back for her, but Birch wouldn't let him.
A week later Matthew arrived at Camp Half-Blood. He was claimed by Khione shortly after his thirteenth birthday and has been living happily in the Khione cabin since. He misses his mother, or step-mother, quite often. But since her death Matthew has never let the jokester, happy facade down again. He's known for never being serious around camp, though this doesn't bother him.

Physical Appearance:
    "My appearance? Well can't you just look at me? Anyway, I guess I'm sort of average looking? I don't know! I like my hair, does that count? No? Okay.. Well I guess I'll give you the full description then?"
Matthew has an average appearance, at least he thinks he does. Girls, however, tend to think otherwise. He stands at about 5'9" in height and has a gangly, stalky build. He says he's not particularly muscular, and it appears as though he's telling the truth. But, underneath the layers of clothing, are some "baby muscles" that would get him through a battle or difficult situation. However, he still isn't very strong. His arms and legs are long, as his is torso. His hands and generally small and his fingers are thin and almost girlish. His feet are like boats. He clocks in at a size 16 shoe, so shopping for shoes is quite difficult. His canoe-like shoes often seem to be the first thing people notice about him. Why, Matthew has never been able to figure out.
Matthew has a long, oval shaped face. His chin juts out a bit and it accents his rather prominent jaw line. However, his features still remain soft and subtle. Matthew has a rather long, broad nose. It has a round tip, making him appear to be more child-like. His mouth is always smiling and is framed by full pink lips. Girls always tell Matthew that he has a nice smile, but he doesn't believe them. Matthew has pale, untanned skin. The tip of his nose, his ears, and his cheeks have a red tint to them, as though he has been out in the cold for too long. The brim of Matt's nose and the apples of his cheeks are splattered with light freckles. They're not very noticeable, except when he's laughing, and with Matt, that's quite often.
Matthew's eyes are thin and squint when he's smiling. They are framed by thin, short brown lashes and bushy brown eyebrows. His irises are silvery-brown in color, but they have flecks of blue and black. In the light, his eyes appear to be an unsaturated brown. However, in direct sunlight and in the dark they shimmer like a silver snowflake, reflecting the rays of light that hit them like a mirror. Matthew's eyes are indeed the "window to his soul". His emotions can always be seen in his eyes. Whether he's happy, sad, or angry his eyes tell the tale of his emotions like an open book. This makes it quite difficult for Matthew to keep up his happy facade during sad times, but he's managed to do so and has been quite successful.
Matt's hair is, by far, his favorite aspect of his appearance. It is shortly cropped and barely brushes the tips of his ears. It's brown in color but when the light hits it has tints of silver and purple, similar to his eyes. His hair is very curly. It flips and curls out and doesn't listen to a thing he says. However, over the years of dealing with curly hair, Matthew has learned ways to control it by not controlling it. He tends to wear the "I just rolled out of bed" look and when that's the case, it really is the case. The most he'll do it run is hingers through it. Matthew never lets his hair grow past his ears because it finds it to be more difficult to deal with.
Matthew's clothing is quite simple. He enjoys plaid button-up shirts, skinny jeans, sneakers and his favorite black leather jacket. This is pretty much all you'll ever find him in. It's very rare to not see him wearing plaid. He calls himself a lumberjack. His plaid is always brightly colored too.

Personality:
    "I've been told I'm funny? Does that count? Umm...I guess I've been told that I never take anything seriously. But that's not true, I take everything seriously, I just choose to lighten the mood. Sometimes people get mad at me for it, but I don't understand why... I'm only trying to help. I mean, maybe your half-sibling's funeral isn't the best time to crack a joke, but they were all so sad! I wanted to cheer them up! A few people laughed, but it was a sad laugh. The others just glared at me. But I don't mind, at least they have something to direct their feelings towards. It really sucks when you just want to punch something but you don't have anything to hit. I don't mind being a punching bag, as long as it helps."
Matthew can easily be described as the class clown. He jokes, makes wisecracks, loves to laugh, adores sarcasm and is hardly ever serious about anything. However, rather than simply trying to get attention, like most class clowns, Matthew has a reason for his silly antics. He learned when he was quite young that apparently you could pretend not to be sad by being happy. People wouldn't ask you if you were okay and you could deal with those emotions you keep bottled up alone, instead of putting that sadness onto other people. So Matthew decided that it was a good idea to do this.
Originally, Matthew was a curious, inquisitive, eccentric, and happy little boy. He was intelligent, bright, and always asked people why things were the way they were, sometimes he asked a little too much. However, all in all, Matthew was a normal little kid. But then he experienced his first real tragedy, the death of his father, and he became closed off from the world. Rather than becoming unsocial, Matthew took the opposite way to close yourself off. Humor. He joked and laughed and lightened the tension of difficult situations not only for himself but for other people as well.
"I figure that either way, humor helps somebody. It helps me by not having to put my emotions on others, it helps someone else by making them laugh during hard times, or it gives someone who's sad or angry and outlet for their frustration. Sure I might get yelled at or even punched, but I can take it. At least they're letting out their emotions on something that won't ever fight back.." Matthew always says. His reasoning behind this humorous facade comes from a psychologist he had when he was younger. The doctor mentioned this way that people use to cope and it sounded interesting to Matthew. He began to try it during sad times and found that it not only helped him, but it helped others as well, even if they didn't believe it to be a help at the time. Matthew began to keep this facade up all time time and soon it just became his natural personality. He would joke and poke fun, never at anyone else, and try and lighten the mood or give someone an outlet for their frustration.
Because of the mask of humor that Matthew keeps up, he bottles up his own emotions. He'll always give advice telling people to let their emotions out and deal with them, but he never follows it. Matthew will stay happy and humorous on the outside and keep his emotions of sadness, frustration or any other negative emotion bottled up. He releases his emotions by training. He finds that swiping at things with his sword allows him to let go of those emotions without making a big scene. One thing Matthew hates is when he believes he's let emotions out on other people. Matt has learned that even when people don't mean to be empathetic, they are. When you're sad, they're sad. It's simply human nature. So, to prevent making other people sad, Matthew lets out his emotions in private.
Matthew is a very loyal person. Once he trusts you and calls you his friend he will never let you down. In fact, he's almost annoying loyal. Kind of like a golden retriever. Always there to lend a hand, always there to help you, no matter what crap he's going through. This sometimes freaks people out, especially when he barely knows them. They ask him why he's being so nice and he simply says "Because you're upset..." In all honesty, Matthew is very innocent in this sense. He sees someone upset and he believes he can help them. It's a super-hero complex of sorts. Though Matthew would never believe himself to be a super-hero.

Fatal Flaw:
    "Every hero has a Fatal Flaw, at least that's what I've heard. I've asked some of my cabin mates what they think mine is, but they just look at me weird. I guess you're not supposed to know? I don't know about you, but I'd want to know that flaw that is going to be my "downfall" because then maybe I can try and prevent it. Though I guess that's the opposite of what they're trying to accomplish..."
Once someone sees the reasoning behind Matthew's humorous and happy facade they'll realize that he is one of the most unselfish people they've ever met. And while this is a good thing, it will end up leading to his ultimate destruction. He will give and give and continue to put others before himself until he can no longer take it. While this makes Matthew kind to everyone around him, it's quite dangerous for is own well being. He puts people he barely even knows miles before himself without giving it a second thought.

Pets:
    "My best friend, the one who's always been there, my dear Ms. Opal, though I just call her Opal. Opal is my dear cat. I've had her since I was around nine. My step-mom bought her for me as a kitten to keep me company when she had to work. She apparently didn't know that Ms. Opal could talk. We talked and talked, always conversing and discussing. She's a very sweet cat and almost acts like a loving grandmother, which is why instead of just "Opal" I call her "Ms. Opal". It sounds more like a grandma's name. ...Don't judge me.."
Ms. Opal:

Ms. Opal is a Main Coon cat. She has striking teal, green and blue eyes that stare up at you like the ocean. Her fur is long and brown with stripes that run down her back and fluffy tail. Her stomach is a pale golden brown and has spots of dark brown and black. She and Matthew have an empathy link, so they are able to converse with one another. She wears a jingly collar, with a small bell attached, at all times. Ms. Opal also loves to play in the snow.

Talents:
    "My talents are all snow and ice based, since I'm a son of Khione. They're not all that spectacularly different from my siblings' talents. Some of them have super cool ice storm talents! I haven't gotten that good yet, but I guess I'm okay.."
• Snow and Ice creation: Matthew is able to draw moisture from the air and make snow and ice. It appears as though it's out of thin air, but in reality he's simply using the water molecules that hang low in the atmosphere. He's never gone to a place with no moisture in the air, and he hopes he never will. He can use the ice and snow he creates as weapons as well.
• Cold Tolerance: Like make of Matthew's siblings, when you touch Matthew he is cold to the touch. His skin always seems to have a light layer of frost over it. However, unlike his siblings, he is able to feel this cold. He is able to tolerate it easily, but he does register just how cold he is at all times.
• Ice manipulation: Matthew is easily able to manipulate ice to do his bidding. However, he still has a hard time with snow. Snow is not as solid as ice and does not form as easily, so he is unable to control it just yet. He can make snow, but he can't shape it and form it like he can with ice.
• Snow Storm creation: Matthew has mastered the ability to create snow storms. They can range from powerful blizzards to a light snow. Not only does this require snow, but also water and wind. He can't control each element separately, but he can put all three together and create or control a snow storm.

Weapons:
    "My weapon of choice is my sword, κρύσταλλο (Icicle). I found it on my way to Camp Half-Blood. It was buried in snow, but I was able to sense something was there. I found Icicle deep under the snow. It had a layer of thin ice on it that crackled like Rice Krispies cereal. I was going to put it back, but Birch told me I'd need it. After that monster attack, I believed him. When I took the sword to the Hephaestus kids in the forge they told me that inside the blade of the sword was called Everlasting Ice. It's apparently ice that never melts. I guess it freezes people I strike with it or something..."
Matthew's sword Icicle is quite special indeed. It is made a celestial bronze and has silver swirls of snow painted and engraved across the two foot blade. The hilt is clothed in black leather and has a decorative handle, unlike most greek broad swords. Inside of the blade is a substance called Everlasting Ice. It resides in the core of the weapon and, when a living opponent is struck, the ice spreads and freezes the wound. It stays put, as long as the injured does not touch the ice. Once the ice has been touched, it spreads like wild fire. This ice doesn't work on monsters that are from colder climates, since they are immune to its icy clutches. Matthew has never witnessed Icicle in true action, since the opponent must be living and have its blood pumping rather than a straw dummy in the arena.

Year-Round or Summer:
Matthew stays at camp Year-Round. It would be silly for him to stay only the summer, since his only true family resides with him in the Khione cabin.
Other:
His color is royalblue. Adopted from gorgeous Angel <3

Last edited by #maximilian on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:33 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: somebody forgot my medicine,,   somebody forgot my medicine,, I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:33 am

AZRAEL CHEYENNE AURAE

17. daughter of perses. at camp since 10. ruthless.

Azrael Cheyenne Aurae, a lovely girl who's father's name does nothing but send anyone into panic. His name brings fear to anyone who hears it. If someone dares speak it. Perses, Titan of Destruction. However there is a hidden side to his power, not only is he the Titan of Destruction but he is also the Titan of Peace. Azrael doesn't choose to present herself as the Daughter of Peace. Oh no, she decided to call herself the Daughter of Destruction. She was named by her father who loved the myths that mortals invented of the Archangels. He named his daughter Azrael, the Archangel of Death.

Azrael grew up without her mother who she never met because she died giving birth to her. This is what brought on her name. She was given to a Greek lady living in New York City until it would be time for Death to move to the only sanctuary that might buy her some time to get round to being able to live up to her name. She grew up with Adrasteia Regas. Adrasteia was a lovely plump Greek woman who had more money than anyone being funded by Perses after he manipulated some mortals around the women and his child. When Azrael was 10 her father saw her again. He gave her a golden sword that glowed when touched by her. He kissed the top of her head and whispered one thing to her "Kill everything. You are now Death. Bring destruction to all your enemies." This one sentence corrupted the before sweet girl. She was now under Destructions spell.

Now we have the appearance. Lets start at the beginning, Death is beautiful. Any guy who had the chance to sneak a peak at her piercing purple eyes could die a happy man. She brought death but no-one would know they were about to die because they were distracted by her beauty. It didn't compare to a nymph nor goddess but more to a model's beauty in the mortal world. She is tall with long blonde tresses that reach her waist. She has a small but well-shaped figure that she covers with the most provocative clothing that she can find as long as it has major label in the collar of whatever it is.

Azrael is very strong and hard. She has no feelings for anyone else because she doesn't allow her feelings to settle. She makes a friend and dumps them just as fast and moves on to the next one. She'll have a fling with a boy and have another fling with another boy at the same time. She keeps tearing at her soul desperately trying to stop it from becoming one and letting her feel things.
Azrael is someone who just oozes power. When you meet her most people cower at her gaze she can mentally murder you with. They're so expressive that if she hates you, you will know if she doesn't do something to you right away. She doesn't hesitate to do what must be done. If she'd had to kill her mother now to save herself she'd have happily sliced away at her mother. Azrael doesn't have that human attachment to things. The only thing she has some form of attachment to is her sword, Αυγερινός, or Lucifer, named after another Archangel from the same myth that bore her name.
Azrael is proud. She is arrogant and cocky too. She sees herself as the Bringer of Death, she thinks if she were to gain the status of an immortal she'd overthrow Thanatos and eventually Hades. However much she wants it everyone knows its not going to happen. She will not be able to overthrow them especially since if she tried Zeus would murder her or torture her like Prometheus or Atlas. Azrael always kills something when she pulls her sword. She doesn't pull her sword for the air. If she releases Lucifer she makes sure he is used.

Azrael has no specific powers, she has a knack for creating Destruction everywhere she does and a trail of bodies lie in her wake but further than that she has no special powers.

coded by jules @ caution 2.0.

Last edited by Dean on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: somebody forgot my medicine,,   somebody forgot my medicine,, I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:33 am

CHRISTIAN WRIGHT

18. son of peitho. charmer. fighter.

Christian Wright, born to Peitho who was the goddess of persuasion and seduction. Born 18 years ago in Los Angeles to James Wright who was a big-time producer for many films. Peitho gave birth to Christian in Christians house. His father never knew that she was a goddess. Before leaving Peitho had whispered one thing to James, "When he is fourteen take him to Long Island outside of New York. Only there will he be safe". Never did they know that his mother had been a goddess. All they knew was that he was to be taken to Long Island on his fourteenth birthday. So when Christian turned twelve the family moved to New York
Moving early had turned out to be a bad decision. Because they'd moved closer to other demigods Chris' powers started to show. They were subtle at first. It started with being able to lie and no-one knowing. Then to being able to get whatever he wanted to being able to control people by looking at them and telling them what to do. His father knew that whatever was happening to Christian would have to be taken to Long Island. Luckily James was supportive and didn't abandon his son when things started to happen.

Christian is average height for his age at around 6'1". He is a lean boy, though he eats a tremendous amount – he simply never puts on weight. His bright, bleached hair is almost always well-kept and contrasts shockingly with his distinctively blue eyes. His skin is incredibly, a nice golden tanned colour. His movements are supple and graceful, so much so that he could almost pass for an acrobat.
Chris is fresh-faced and does look relatively young; this he does not mind, it gives him a look of innocence that he does not deserve. There’s something mysterious about it, he believes. Truthfully, he just looks like he is out to cause trouble. He dresses in smart-casual clothing. Christian likes to appear dressed down when really he has spent a lot of time dressing up. He wears clean sneakers at all times – his grandfather always said you could tell a lot about someone by their shoes.

The first thing that is very characteristic for Christian's personality is his bravery. He is a big risk taker and is pretty much not afraid of anything. He likes to challenge himself in all the ways possible. Especially his physical strength usually gets on a challenge. He is also a guy who enjoys a good laugh and a good joke, and he loves to be the centre of attention, so thereby he never says no to a prank. Usually he does them on campers he dislikes – and there are quite a few. He also enjoys teasing the cockier campers, since he considers himself as the cool older student who can do whatever he wants. It is not always that the campers, and especially not the Cabin Leaders, appreciate that, but what can you do? Christian cannot control himself.
Stubborn. Christian always thinks he's right when it comes to most situations. Even if he's been proven wrong. He's bull-headed like most men are. Another weakness of his is that instead of confronting a conflict head-on, to try to talk things out. He'll ignore the problem, walk away from it. Like it doesn't really bother him, even though it does. He just has a hard time dealing with things like that head-on. Ignoring just seems like an easier solution.
Charming. Popular. Social. Always the guy to make a new friend. Fun-loving. Outgoing. Down-to-earth. Bars, anyone? Or anything to get the heart racing, and drone out ones boredom. Quick to decide. He doesn't go through the inner turmoil that some do when facing a decision they have to make. It's wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Which isn't how he does it in bed. Unless they want it that way. Adjusts easily. When things change, or if he's facing a new situation, he'll act like he's already faced it. Or that it doesn't really matter to him. New things are interesting. Especially people. Self-confident. Who wouldn't be, when they're friggin' Fonzie? Disorganized. Messy. His place is usually a wreck, and very rarely, if ever, gets cleaned by Chris' own hands. Risk Taker. Fearless. Something which lead him to finally sign-up for the Bleeding Green back when he was nineteen. He'd been around the lot of them for years, so he just went for it. Deciding that it'd be a good risk to take, help out those who've helped him out of some sticky situations over the years. The Family. The atmosphere. Being able to beat the crap out of people really kept the heart pounding too. He doesn't really mind doing what he's got to do, he sort of enjoys it.

Last edited by Dean on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PETER WILLIAMS

17. son of apollo. naïve. sensitive.

Peter came from a loving family. He had a mother and step-father who loved him very much. Peter's stepfather was a quarter god and knew all about Peter before he and his mother did. They had a good life together until Apollo showed up to warn them. Apollo was Peter's father and there were monsters coming for them. Peter's stepdad had everything packed and ready to go within an hour and they started to leave. Unfortunately they were too late. Four hellhounds showed up. Jason, Peter's stepdad, attacked the hellhounds and managed to kill them all. Only to be too late to safe his wife, the late Katerina. Jason took Peter to Camp Half-Blood quickly and then made his escape as well. Peter hasn't seen Jason in 4 years. He misses both of his parents a great deal.

Pete has a oval shaped face with very noticeable jaw and high cheekbones. He has a small pointy nose that is placed a bit above the centre of the face. His eyes are friendly and get cute wrinkles around them every time he smiles. The young boy’s over lip is smaller than the bottom one and when he smiles it almost disappears which makes his smile unique. Peter has short blonde hair that he normally spikes up with whatever type of gel he managed to find and/or steal. Peter does not have noticeable broad shoulders, but there are still many things about his body that it masculine. Despite his slender arms, it is very easy to see the structure of his muscles. His chest is flat and stomach is only slightly trained, but it is the one of a slender young boy. He has long legs like the rest of his family but is not one of the tallest kids at school. Both his height and weight are normal. The only thing that appears big on him is his feet.
He normally just dresses like any other guy, shirt, jeans and a jacket if cold but since coming to CHB he's spend most of his time in in the sun on the beach or helping out as a healer in the infirmary. This kind of changed his style a bit. It almost seems like he doesn't own a shirt nor a pair of shoes anymore because he barely wears them. He doesn't do this to get attention, he just finds it uncomfortable in a shirt on the beach.

Pete has a very good heart. It is actually often that he does what his heart tells him to do, than what his brain says. It may be dangerous at times and foolish, but he tends to listen more to his heart. He is very caring and loving towards all living creatures, though he usually has some clashes with people because of his clumsiness. He is a boy who can pull himself together and appear strong in front of them, if he really focuses, but he has not yet reached the stage in his life where he has realised that, so sadly most authorities patronize him since he appears weak in their eyes. They often use his good heartedness for their own gain and act as if they are his friends when they really aren’t.
Having a lonely childhood has made Pete reach out to people who are more like himself. That happened when he came to CHB, since before he believed that he was the only different person in the entire world. He did not know about magic and the gods before it showed itself for him and afterwards his life became even more complicated. He felt more and more drawn away from the kids in his old school and he ended up being all alone with this big secret of his, but when he came to CHB, he finally found out that he was not the only one who was magical and was therefore better at getting friends, since he could be himself. The boy is quite social and usually makes a very good impression on people, because he is generally nice. He would die for his friends and even kill if it could save their lives, so even though Pete is perhaps awkward and unpopular in some people’s eyes (he is after all clumsy and poor), he makes a very good and loyal friend.
Another characteristic for the character is that he is very witty. He comes with small smart-ass comments whenever he feels like it, and sometimes they tend to bring him in bad situations with leaders. During the years Pete has learned to shut up, however it happens that he still opens his mouth if he has something to say. That part of him is not very well-mannered. The boy is also a talker. He talks a lot and actually blabs about everything and nothing – even if he is in the company of a person, he does not like. The only time when he is quiet is when he is nervous, scared or sad. It rarely happens however, since Pete is usually in a good mood… or at least he is trying to be. It is still a mystery for me (the creator) why he tries to be happy most of the time. Perhaps it is because he has learned that it is always better to always look at the bright side of life… however it is unlikely that he has come to this philosophy yet. I believe that it is generally his young spirit that makes him this way.
So, Pete is seventeen years old. And a seventeen year old boy has usually some kind of relationship towards girls. Well, it is a bit hard to explain how Pete feels about them. It is no wonder that he easily falls in love, and I bet that he has had crushes on all of the beautiful girls, however those crushes quickly fade away because most of the time he falls for girls that are way out of his league. He is completely oblivious to the girls that happen to like him back, and when they try to flirt with him, he does not often understand their intentions. Pete is a guy who believes in true love and love at first sight, however he has never really experienced true love. As mentioned before, the boy is quite awkward, and even those girls who fall in love with him change their feelings into friendship, since he tends not to understand what they truly want from him.
You can really call the boy naïve. That is what he is, and you cannot get around it. He is not only that, he is idealistic, and he believes that every problem in the world can be solved with love and friendship. He tends to overlook the really problematic things in life, and his naivety reaches all the way to his relations with people. As mentioned before, he never really sees why girls are nice to him. He thinks that all of them are just friendly, and that there are no deeper feelings involved. Luckily, it is not often that someone falls in love with him, so he does not have to struggle with that.
Pete is very emotional, and when I say very, I really mean it. He can get all worked up around a sad story or even worse; something that happens in real life. It is not rare for Pete to shed a tear for something or someone. He is very compassionate when it comes to love problems and family problems. His mother meant everything to him because she was the only family he had. He often cried out of anger, if they were in a fight. Even when Pete has to express his feelings, he tends to cry – especially when it is strong feelings. Sometimes it is tears of frustration which he cries, however most of the time they are of real sadness and not just frustration. Now that I write about it, I think that Pete is slightly bipolar, but it is too strong a word to describe him, so emotional will do for now.
Like most boys Pete is messy. His room is floating with books, dirty socks and clothes. He does not like to clean up, however it is often a necessary, since he stays at CHB because he is a healer there. And again, even though Pete is emotional and rather awkward, he is still a typical boy. He has his lazy periods where he can just lie on the bed and do nothing or complain about work, even though he actually likes to do it. He enjoys studying Ancient Greece, though sadly his enthusiasm has not reached all of the subjects offered at CHB. Being a bit scared, he is not talented at fighting, though he is slowly improving himself.
As mentioned before, Pete sees good in most people, meaning that he has a fierce hatred towards Kronus and monsters, since they were the once who killed his mother. Of course there are some other people he avoids, and who he thinks are complete dumbasses, but he does not have a deep hatred towards them; just plain annoyance. When it comes to bullies, Pete is not one who stands by the sideline and watches. If a person needs his help he will help him, and if he is the victim, he would stand up to the attacker no matter at what cost. At this point Pete seems a bit thick, and he tends not to think before he says something to these bullies. That is usually what brings him into trouble. It is not a rare thing for him to get in trouble because of his big stupid mouth.
And his feet are just as clumsy as his mouth. Actually not only his feet because the boy does not only trip and fall on flat surfaces, he also drops things. There is nothing he can do about it, and when people comment on that flaw he says that it is one of his many talents (with a small smile playing on his lips). It is funny that when he is working he is elegant and agile like a cat, but outside of work he is extremely clumsy.

Peter has very good healing skills that not only taught himself but also came from Apollo. He is able to heal others but not himself. He can only heal people, however, in the sunlight which is where he draws his power from. Its quite beautiful to see Pete use his powers because you actually see the golden sunlight stream through his muscles and arms into the other person as the cut or whatever slowly starts to disappear. He cannot heal everything with his touch of course but he knows a lot about different medication and therefore is a very adept doctor.

Last edited by Deanasaur on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:26 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

CHARLIE McLOUGHIN

15. son of athena. talkative. funny. silly. nerd.

Charlie was aware of what he was since he was 3 years old. His father told him and he accepted it easily. They didn't think much off it until he was 9. Around that time they encountered some tiny monsters. They both decided that it was time for Charlie to leave to CHB as Athena had instructed her father before leaving Charlie with him. They packed Charlie's stuff and left the same day. After bringing Charlie to his new home his dad, Greg, sorted out a credit card so that Charlie always had enough money and a phone that could only call Greg so no-one would bug it or could intercept it. After going back to give those to Charlie, Greg left back to New York and Charlie still visits him once every two weeks.

Charles, or Charlie, has unusual red hair now and again. That is not genetic – yes, his mother has red hair, however the young boy looks more like his father and he was born with brown hair. However during his first year at CHB, he decided to dye his hair red. It was sadly permanent, and even though he has tried many antidotes, it doesn’t seem to turn back to its normal colour. So now Charlie is known to be red haired or some form of brown that is close to his old colour. Charlie now has taken a liking to his red hair, and it is his trade mark. The boy has rather big intelligent grey eyes. He has pale skin which is very sensitive for sunlight and he almost never gets tanned – just sunburnt. He also has many beauty marks. The ones you notice is the one he has on his cheek and on his neck. His nose is straight and his mouth is big with even teeth and usually smiling. He has a slender shape over him and his height is not tall. He has rather agile movements; however they sometimes fail him and make him appear a bit clumsy. You often find him with something in his hands; most of the time it is either a book or his skateboard. He really likes skating – that is probably the only sport he does… oh, and he doesn’t mind flying too.
Charlie likes t-shirts more than tank tops (he calls them “wife-beaters”). The t-shirts usually have a mocking script on them or a equation/calculation no-one really understands. He likes to confuse people with his t-shirts. He especially enjoys the t-shirt with the evolution where the humans go from apes to men and to a fat man who sits in front of a computer. Or a slogan that talks about politics, no-one really understands. He likes his old sneakers and all-star shoes. They are very comfortable to skate in. He also likes hoodies and baggy pants. I haven’t really figured out what he wears during wintertime… All I know is that he likes knitted hats in weird colours.

Charlie’s best and biggest trait is that he is very studious. He finds magic and mythology very interesting to study because it contradicts some of the physical theories the mortal world is built up around. You often see him with a book in his hand; reading and learning about new stuff. Most teachers like him because he is not a trouble maker and he does not disturb in class, however he talks a lot and often raises his hand to give an answer to the questions. Most of the time he just likes to talk about the things they are studying. It is alright if he is wrong, that way he can learn more by his mistakes and he listens extra hard when he hears that he was mistaken – just so that accident won’t happen again. Charlie might appear as a know-it-all to naïve people, but that is also the kind of people he dislikes the most. He probably dislikes them even more than he dislikes arrogant rich people. He never really gets bullied because he is not very sensitive, and bullying does not affect him much – plus he would probably fight back if it happens.
Charlie is a very normal guy you usually only notice in class. He is not trying to be different from anyone else – he is neither popular nor unpopular. He has a few close friends and a few enemies. He has a small group of people he usually hangs out with, but most of his closest friends are mortals. The boy really enjoys skateboarding. Mostly because he thinks that it is an awesome way to get around at a place like CHB, but also because he thinks that it is very cool to do. The skateboarding may make him appear like a rebel, but he really isn’t. It is just a façade. Usually the boy follows the rules – except the ones that say it is not allowed to sneak out past curfew or go into the forbidden areas of camp, but those rules are also stupid. The boy has often been caught in some of the forbidden areas – most of the time he is there because he is interested in whatever was there.
Charlie really likes animals, and they usually like him. He has a firm hand around them, and he never appears scared in their presence which is probably why they calm down when they are near him. He has a magical cat (the magical being that it has blue eyes – which is very unusual for a cat) and he loves that cat very much. It is a female cat (called Maera) which his parents bought to him when he attended CHB for the first time. The cat is now 4 years old and she does not seem to get older. Perhaps that is also a magical trait it has. Maera seems to be just as intelligent as her owner and she is often sitting next to Charlie while he is reading. It looks like she is doing that as well, and they can sit like that for hours.
Charlie loves to talk and he talks a lot; most of the time it is in class when he answers the questions, but afterwards he also likes to discuss the finished subject. He is very good at keeping a small talk as well and he is therefore very easy to talk with – you won’t experience those awkward silences in his presence. He often asks funny, weird or even philosophical questions about random things which he had thought about and which he now wants to discuss. He really enjoys discussions and hearing other people’s opinions. The boy is very friendly in his discussions and is therefore never afraid of being wrong and getting angry if he cannot win the discussion. After all, you learn your entire life, and he knows that he is not always right. If someone corrects him, he usually listens instead of getting mad, however everyone has their bad days, and when it happens he gets mad very easily and starts talking very sarcastic and mocking to the person who corrected him.
Sarcasm is a part of his humour as well, and he often uses it – actually not often… he uses it all of the time! Charlie dislikes naïve people and if he is in a good mood he uses sarcastic comments on them, however if he is in a bad mood, he just gets irritated when they don’t understand him. His humour is very witty and since the boy is good at talking, he has no problems with finding the right words to use. He likes to be heard and he usually has a newly made bad joke to tell. He often comments on what people say – not in a mocking way, but more in a friendly and sarcastic way. Some people of course don’t understand his humour, and those are also the ones who usually dislike him. The naïve people who believe him don’t really have an opinion about the boy, but they sometimes think that he cannot be trusted… even though… being naïve; they of course forget that and believe whatever he says.
Charlie is a typical boy! He completely does not understand girls. He thinks that they are confusing with all of their emotions and their manipulative behaviour. He does not understand why they can’t just be honest like boys are and not think that he is a mind reader. But Charlie does not really hate girls for that matter. He just finds them confusing, but that does not stand in the way for him falling in love with each and single one of them. He is very bad at having friends who are girls because he usually always ends up falling in love with them; funny though, he has never really had a serious relationship. He has had a few that lasted over a month, but they usually broke up because the love slowly disappeared and just left friendship. Charlie’s love comes fast and it also leaves quickly – that’s just how he is.
Despite his rather passionate nature, there is also a very critical nature hidden in it. The boy is always critical about everything; mostly about himself and his performance in classes. He wants to get better and he is always reminding himself not to repeat his mistakes. He is not only very critical, but he is also overly analysing. Sometimes it is rather irritating to listen to the boy because he is analysing everything and his thoughts are always on the move. He actually likes to analyse so much because that just leaves much more to a discussion, and as mentioned before, the boy really likes to discuss. Charlie is very nerd-ish when it comes to his interests. He enjoys math and technology and usually knows a lot of stuff about some specific things. He enjoys discussing physics and biology – and again; any critical thoughts are usually the ones coming from his mouth.
Being very critical makes the boy also very distrusting. He honestly does not trust any other people but his family. Not even his closest friends. They have never really done anything to him, who had made him that way, but Charlie has always had an imaginative nature and he always thinks about the possibilities of them breaking his trust. He thinks that it is much better and safer not to trust people. Then they cannot hurt you as much as if you actually trusted them. He believes that there is something bad in each person and that no one is one hundred percent loyal. Not even him. He is completely sure that he too is a bad person somehow. He always tries to put himself in others situations, however being an egoistic person (just like all people are), it is always the hardest thing to do.

Last edited by Deanasaur on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

FLANN O'KEEFFE

18. son of zeus. irish. sweet. loyal

still have to make his history. he was created before this was needed.

Flann is a very average person. There is nothing about him that is extraordinary – expect for maybe his lightly red hair. It can sometimes appear brown, but it is not hard to see that this boy is a red head because of his light freckles. He has rather pale skin, that doesn’t seem to tan in the summer, but it is not a sensitive skin either. His eyes are green and are always friendly to look at. His cheeks are soft (sometimes with light beard) and his nose is slightly bigger than other people’s. Flann is a boy around average height and he is neither skinny nor chubby. He has finally started to develop muscles and that can definitely be noticed by his flat stomach and of course his arms. The boy’s legs are very muscular because of the long walks and uneven terrain he enjoys. His freckles go all the way down to his toes. They are not so extreme and many as you usually see at ginger kids, but they are still there. His eyebrows are slightly darker than his real hair though.

Flann loves big sweaters and comfortable jeans. His favourite colours are: green, brown, dark blue, purple and grey. He loves button down woodsman shirts and wears them very often when he is outside. The boy has also a weakness for jeans. He likes it when they look old and used and usually makes a few holes in them himself, if there aren’t any. He is also very creative with his shirts, which he often sews something on. During the summer he wears shorts, tank tops and t-shirts. He somehow does not like hoodies. The boy loves Scottish patterned clothes and therefore some of the pants he has are not jeans, but cotton in a Scottish pattern. Flann loves different kinds of rings and bracelets, but he always wears one kind of necklace. It is a silver chain with a Celtic patterned symbol that reaches his chest. He never takes it off – it was a present from his parents when he was brought to CHB, and being fascinated by the Irish history and the Celtic music he therefore loves it very much. The boy has also started to wear a leather necklace with a key hanging down on it. No one knows that the key is for and it is therefore his own little secret.

The reason why Flann does not have any friends have most of the part nothing to do with his personality. His dressing style is too much for much students, plus his points of view at some things do not fit to everyone. The boy has generally a calm and kind nature. He is friendly to almost everyone who wants to talk with him. He does not mind people’s differences and even excuses some evil halfbloods for their behaviour because he knows that it is caused and created by the family they come from. He believes that all people are born pure and innocent and it is their environment, their family and their friends that create them. He loves his family more than most teenagers do, although his family is more the campers are CHB, but he also believe that their raising is just small guidelines and that it is his own job to find his personality and path in life. He wants to break free from the role the “society” has put on him and just “be”. He knows that it is expected of him to be a typical student, a typical teenager and a typical nature loving boy. He is trying to break these laws by acting differently and sometimes his actions are quite “non-caring”. He is not completely against wars, since he knows that battles have always existed. Though he is against how wars are created now a days – this is a very important part of him that people usually misunderstand.

Flann is a typical boy. He can do well in school if he pulls himself together and work for his goals concerning studies. But sometimes he would rather go outside and discuss important matters with campers than study. His grades are all around average to above average. He is not one of the best students in class, but neither is he the worst. He can actually be pretty great if he pulls himself together. Being a teenager, Flann does not have anything against partying and having fun – as long as everything is done with a firm hand. He hates when people are too drunk and getting his emotions and actions controlled by liquor. He usually drinks beer because he knows that it is something he cannot drink a lot of and can therefore not get drunk like that. But still being rather young, Flann’s norms and values have not disappeared completely. To a sixteen year old small town boy drinking is still an adult thing to do and he can still see how weird and foolish it is when he hears older campers talk about it. Some people cannot understand what he is doing if he does not hang around with friends and does not study when he is alone. But Flann is actually good at being alone. There is always something for him to do – and having a wild imagination he sometimes just enjoy sitting quietly and thinking or imagining things.

Flann is not a boy who shows anger very often. Sometimes he does not care about the person who tries to anger him, or he is really trying to suppress his temperament – which he has learned through the years. Though being a teenager is always hard and with the hormones flying around everywhere it is not often that he manages to follow his own guidelines. Flann does not like yelling, and he almost never does it. Instead he is very good at discussions and keeping his focus on the person. If he wants to hurt him or putting them down, he does not do it through anger (or at least he tries not to). He does it through discussions which he is quite good at. But if it happens that the other person argues better than he does, Flann cannot help getting a bit disappointed and irritated. He does not like to admit that he was wrong. If he has hurt the other, he does not mind apologising though, as long as the other sees his own mistakes as well. He believes that there shall always be two to make things bad and he does not mind talking about his feelings and problems that could be.

Flann really likes animals. He sees them just as important as human beings and he works as hard as he can to help where he can. He does not mind werewolves and such or Incubi since he knows that most of them have not even chosen to be that way. He also feels sorry for the slaves of Kronos, he believes that they should at least get paid or get very good treatment if they have to work for people. What the boy does not want to admit, but what is clear for everyone else. The main reason why he likes animals is because they do not judge him like people do. They are pure and only act by their instinct which he really finds fascinating to watch. Most animals like him because he appears calm and controlled around them. He is not afraid of any kind which already gives them a reason to feel both protected and less stressed around this kind of human being.

Flann also really likes mortals. He does not like the way their society is heading with harming the environment with their industries and inventions. But he believes that they are not any different from halfbloods and they just need to know what they are doing wrong. Sometimes he even thinks that the reason why they have developed in a completely other direction than the mythical world is because they interact too little with one another. He is really pro camp and mortals working together and getting a family. He believes that both parts can learn from each other and together they can create a better world. They are after all the same race and they are all created with the same purpose.

Flann has the most precious gift, the gift to have any animal. He has a ferret who'd found him a year ago, they are inseparable. They love each other more than a chocoholic loves chocolate. Flann studies his little friend who thinks he is the boss over Flann. He called his ferret Fiddlers.

Flann is able to generate electricity. For those who have seen Heroes he's a bit like Elle from The Company if you will. He can use lightning and other electricity sources and channel it through his body out of his hands. He is working on how to get a current running across his skin after a former girlfriend from camp joked about it when she'd finished the Twilight books. The electricity he channels is always visible when using offensively. Its a brilliant blue but when used for defensive it disappears so no-one can see what's going to hit them if they come close.

Last edited by Elmo on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: somebody forgot my medicine,,   somebody forgot my medicine,, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

somebody forgot my medicine,,
Page 1 of 1