Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dress Up Games Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aphrodites Girl

Aphrodites Girl

Location : Camp Half- Blood , Farm Street 5.0634 , Long Island, New York, United States, North America, The Northern Hemisphere, The World, The Solar System, The Edge of the Milky Way, The Universe

Dress Up Games Shop Empty
PostSubject: Dress Up Games Shop   Dress Up Games Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:54 pm

Okay, so I make dress up games. Do you want to have your charrie made in one? You are in the right place! So, here are the prices[/font]
Full Body:

Colored with colorful background: 400 Drachmas
Colored with white background: 300 Drachmas

Head:
Colored with colorful background: 500 Drachmas
Colored with white background: 400 Drachmas

Fill this out!

Name:
Charries Name:
Choice:
Where should I post it?:
Price: 
Back to top Go down
Aphrodites Girl

Aphrodites Girl

Location : Camp Half- Blood , Farm Street 5.0634 , Long Island, New York, United States, North America, The Northern Hemisphere, The World, The Solar System, The Edge of the Milky Way, The Universe

PostSubject: Re: Dress Up Games Shop   Dress Up Games Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:58 pm

An example of this is :http://niahi2.deviantart.com/#/d5pxg76
Back to top Go down
Aphrodites Girl

Aphrodites Girl

PostSubject: Re: Dress Up Games Shop   Dress Up Games Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Last edited by Aphrodites Girl on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Dress Up Games Shop   Dress Up Games Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Instead of double posting (which is against the rules) you should just go to the top right corner of the post you want to edit, and click edit, which will bring you to a page so you can edit the message.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodites Girl

Aphrodites Girl

PostSubject: Re: Dress Up Games Shop   Dress Up Games Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:38 pm

I did not know that :O Thanks for reminding me!
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Dress Up Games Shop   Dress Up Games Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:45 pm

No problem. I am here to annoy help
Back to top Go down
Aphrodites Girl

Aphrodites Girl

PostSubject: Re: Dress Up Games Shop   Dress Up Games Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Lol :)
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Dress Up Games Shop   Dress Up Games Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:36 pm

Name: BEAN!
Charries Name: Livia Malcolm
Choice: Full body white background
Where should I post it?: I followed you on Deviantart, so there please or post when your done
Price: could you possibly lower it to 150? I think that 300 is a little much.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodites Girl

Aphrodites Girl

PostSubject: Re: Dress Up Games Shop   Dress Up Games Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Ok! Just for you :3
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Dress Up Games Shop   Dress Up Games Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:57 pm

awww thanks er (what do you want people to call you?)

At first I thought you just made a character off of a doll website, but I was impressed at the effort of this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dress Up Games Shop   Dress Up Games Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dress Up Games Shop
Page 1 of 1