Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sam made me do this make him go away.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

sam made me do this make him go away.  Empty
PostSubject: sam made me do this make him go away.    sam made me do this make him go away.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:19 am

sam made me do this make him go away.  118194004
Shayenne Josie Caulfield
Shay sighed, poking at the fire with a stick once more. The last couple months had been hard on her. She'd been depressed and anit-social lately. Shay stopped eating weeks ago and hadn't talked to anyone in months. She refused to go to classes or train. And it was all because of a boy. A stupid boy.

Shay threw the stick at the fire. Sparks exploded and floated up into the dark, night sky. She felt gross. She felt ugly and stupid. Shay stood up, kicking a near by tree. She need to get away from people. Shay ran a few yards, then proceeded to climb up a tree. She sighed, leaning on a large branch. She had no idea what to do anymore. Her attacks had gotten worse and she had no way of stopping them. Chiron had special pills ordered for her but, they didn't seem to help much. Shay was about to climb higher when she heard a crunch followed by heavy footsteps. She froze, still leaning on the branch.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: sam made me do this make him go away.    sam made me do this make him go away.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 am

Down! Here Comes The Sound! Everybody Pound Your Feet...

Shane Gulliver Clifton

sam made me do this make him go away.  35b9fev

Well Shane isn't known for his light feet.

He was just walking along, minding his own business, not trying to find a nymph to to hit on what are you talking about, and then stepped on a slightly large branch that cracked. He flinched as it did so and looked around to make sure that no one had been scared off. He didn't know why he did it, it wasn't really like he was hunting someone.

Then his eyes trailed upward, for he felt something like a... presence there. Not like he knew someone was up there, but he thought maybe a little squirrel or possibly a stray cat was.

Maybe he could go save it.

However it is not a cat. It's a girl. A familiar girl but he couldn't place his finger on it. Oh wait, it's that girl he was into for a while and then kinda got caught up in his studies and didn't contact ever again cause stuff.

"Um... hey Shay... why are ya so skinny?" He asks, cocking his head to the side.

...To This Phenomenon!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: sam made me do this make him go away.    sam made me do this make him go away.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:10 am

Shayenne Josie Caulfield
Shay peeked around the branch, hearing a familiar voice. Was that? No, it couldn't be. It was Shane. Shay slipped down from the tree and ran farther into the woods. She was scared. How had he found her? Where had he been? Shay really didn't care at the moment. She was scared. He was back and she was scared. And he noticed she lost a lot of weight. She couldn't run from him forever though.

ooc: this is super short. no muse
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: sam made me do this make him go away.    sam made me do this make him go away.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:38 am

Shane Gulliver Clifton

"Uh okay. But uh hey. I got like.." Shane pulls trail mix out of his pocket and shakes it. "Trail mix and stuff. Ya want some?" He smiles and adjusts his beanie.

Shane looks up at Shay. She looked scared. Like as if she was a small animal seeing a human. He felt bad. There was no reason to be afraid. He just wanted to help. He just wanted to make up for not being there for her, which he can now see, is what she needed. She needed someone to be there for her.

She's not exactly a small cat but...

Maybe he can go save her.

...To This Phenomenon!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: sam made me do this make him go away.    sam made me do this make him go away.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:40 pm

Shayenne Josie Caulfield
Shay walked over to Shane. She still couldn't believe he was here. Shay tucked some of her hair behind her ear. She pulled the sleeves of her large yellow sweatshirt over her hands and crossed her arms. It was cold outside, very cold. She looked at Shane. He hadn't changed a bit. Shay's stomach was in knots. "Where..where did you go?" Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at him accusingly. "You just left. One day you were there, and the next I went to go find you and I couldn't. I couldn't find you anywhere." She had tears in her eyes now. Shay angrily wiped them away. Why did he decide to show up now? After two months. Shay stared at him.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: sam made me do this make him go away.    sam made me do this make him go away.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Down!
Here Comes The Sound!
Everybody Pound Your Feet...

Shane Gulliver Clifton

"I... didn't go anywhere Shay. I'm still here," Shane told her, kind of realizing the damage he had done to her.

Shane doesn't get it either. They didn't know each other too well. The most that happened between them was hugging. It was just for a long time and then... well nothing. Shane did comfort her a little bit, but again, it's what a friend would do. It's probably what Shane would do.

Then he saw the tears. Shane was a good person at heart, he couldn't handle it when someone cried. Especially not girls. Especially not the girl he has feelings for.

So all he could think of doing at that moment was stuffing the trail mix bag inside his coat pocket and then hug her. He held her tightly and tried to smile for her.

"It's okay. I'm here now," Shane whispered.

...To This Phenomenon!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: sam made me do this make him go away.    sam made me do this make him go away.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Shayenne Josie Caulfield
Shay buried her face in his chest. He might not have known how much it meant to her when he talked to her the first time but, she thought he might understand now. He was the first person to ever talk to her at this camp. Her cabin mates thought she was some freak but, in reality she just had a bad past and she was traumatized. Killing your brother and father didn't exactly leave you smiling and neither did years of abuse. Shay knew that Shane barely knew her and she barely knew him but, she wanted to know him. But, she was scared that when he finally knew her that he wouldn't want to.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: sam made me do this make him go away.    sam made me do this make him go away.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Shane Gulliver Clifton

"I uh... I understand the way you felt about me. Or feel. I just wanna say sorry and tell you, I felt the same way. Or feel," Well that was HIS best attempt at a charming way to say 'Sorry and I like you'.

"So uh... if I like you, who likes me, then we can like each other together... as one... no wait just, oh," Please stop Shane. It's just not doing it.

And you took that from that show that says, I believe in you, who believes in me, so we can believe together. Jeez man, get it together.

Anyway Shane just kept hugging her, not sure how to really stop the hugging. If he let go it would seem bad. So he just waited and waited, hoping for a chance to let go and talk to her some more, find out a little bit more about her.

...To This Phenomenon!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: sam made me do this make him go away.    sam made me do this make him go away.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Shayenne Josie Caulfield
Shay nodded, her head still pressed against his chest. Her cheeks were covered in tear lines and some new tears she was trying to stop from shedding. She separated from Shane, looking up at him with bloodshot eyes, red cheeks and a quivering lip. She forced herself to stop crying and crossed her arms over her chest. Shay felt weakened. Usually she was independent and never cried. She never cried. Ever. Shay was beating herself up on the inside. She kept telling herself, "It's only Shane. Shane. You only knew Shane for like three weeks. No biggy." Shay nodded towards the tree she'd been sitting in and started to walk over to it.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: sam made me do this make him go away.    sam made me do this make him go away.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:35 am

Shane Gulliver Clifton

"You uh... you don't need to leave. I'm still here. With trail mix," Shane pulled out the bag again.

Ah yes, Shane nailed that one. Trail Mix is a known aphrodisiac. It just works with the female ladies so well that-NO IT ISN'T! IT'S NOT AN APHRODISIAC! IT'S STUPID! STUUUPIIDDD!

Ahem. Sorry. Back to narrating the story. That just happens sometimes when I get angry at the characters and the next thing ya know, I've killed them off and their girlfriend is crying over their grave. But I wouldn't do that... no waaayyy....

Anyway, Shane shook the bag a little. "It's got chocolate in it,"

...To This Phenomenon!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: sam made me do this make him go away.    sam made me do this make him go away.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:51 am

Shayenne Josie Caulfield
Shay grinned slightly and motioned for Shane to come sit down. She wanted to talk to him. She wanted him to talk to her, tell her what happened since they last saw each other. Shay put a full on smile on her face, even it was forced, it was the first in two months. "What happened the past couple months, how come I haven't seen you around camp? Have you been at camp?"

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sam made me do this make him go away.    sam made me do this make him go away.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sam made me do this make him go away.
Page 1 of 1