Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

'i've made up my mind...' (zan?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

'i've made up my mind...'  (zan?) Empty
PostSubject: 'i've made up my mind...' (zan?)   'i've made up my mind...'  (zan?) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:50 pm

'i've made up my mind...'  (zan?) Rsz_1heavy_on_my_heart_by_suicide_bee
BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE
¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.

"I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash, as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve"

Baylee hadn't been to camp in a long time. Sitting at Thalia's tree... She remembered with Will, and Roxanne, all those good times. Sighing, Baylee looked down at her knee high black converse. Twirling a piece of long grass around her finger, She looked to her left. Her acoustic guitar was just sitting there. Of course, in her cabin, she had a few Classical and Electric guitars, but this acoustic... She rubbed the neck of it. Was her only one! She couldn't afford to lose it. "Well, it's just you and me." Baylee whispered, taking a small cloth out of her pocket and setting the guitar on her lap. Roxanne was dead. She hadn't seen Will in... A long time. Jake was dead. What else did she have to live for?
Rubbing the soft cloth along the base of the guitar, she rubbed in circles, all around it. She loved this guitar. It was her fist one, and she would never leave it alone. Just as she started strumming the strings, she heard some footsteps. Looking down, she turned to the other side of the tree. She didn't really want to talk right now. Of course, whoever was there, most likely wouldn't bother her if they couldn't see her. And in this thick fog, it would be hard to catch a glimpse of her. But that beautiful sound of her guitar was so... Beautiful, she couldn't stop playing it.

"So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide
Across this new divide, across this new divide."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 'i've made up my mind...' (zan?)   'i've made up my mind...'  (zan?) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:09 pm

'i've made up my mind...'  (zan?) Emo-girl-black-hair

r o x a n n e ● m a r i e ● m i c h a e l s
daughter of Zeus; god of sky, thunder, and storms

Roxanne listened for a few moments before deciding enough was enough. She stepped out from behind the tall tree that held her sister, Thalia, and said, "Damn, you've really turned into a softie." Zan snorted and plunked herself down on the ground beside Baylee. Zan wiped a few pine needles off her legs absently and formed a small ball of lightning on the ground. Ever since Zan had read about lightning in ball-form she'd been testing herself to how concentrated she could get it before it blew up. She was doing good at it. Hot Wing, the mini dragon, flew up behind Zan and plumeted to the ground. Hot Wing was quite fat and lazy and curled up next to Roxanne's hip and started snoring. Little smoke rings puffed out of his nose.

Last edited by schnops. on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: 'i've made up my mind...' (zan?)   'i've made up my mind...'  (zan?) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:29 pm

BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE

Baylee swore a bit, and looked behind her. There Zan was. With her choppy black hair and grey, staring eyes. She swore once more, and punched Zan in the arm. There she was. Right in front of her. Baylee couldn't believe her eyes. Wasn't she dead? Or supposed to be dead? Grinning from ear to ear, Baylee looked down at her guitar. "Softy? Oh shut up, I just play acoustic guitar." Baylee replied back, not nessicarily in a rude way.
The sky was fairly grey, and it looked like it was about to storm. Well, nothing was wrong with a storm. Lightning made her stronger. Well, it made every Zeus kid stronger. Looking at the lightning ball in Zan's hand, Baylee looked back at her. She had read about controlling lightning as a ball in her hand, but never tried it.
Reaching toward the ball of lightning, Baylee managed to cut about 1/4th of it off. She took it in her hands, and felt a surge of energy. "Dammit, I should have figured it out before you." Baylee laughed at herself. She grinned and tried messily forming the ball of lightning into differentn shapes. Hearts, peace signs, etc.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 'i've made up my mind...' (zan?)   'i've made up my mind...'  (zan?) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Zan chuckled. "Nah...you wouldn't have figured it out before me. I'm older and smarter." She stuck her tongue out in a sisterly way. Then Zan sighed softly to herself. She was still in a bit of turmoil. "Hey, Baylee. I gotta ask you something. Sister to sister. The is conversation never leaves this tree, alright?" Roxanne said, sitting up on her knees now. Her eyes were suddenly a bold, almost electric blue-green color as thunder rumbled in the distance.
        Zan's powers were so well developed she was practically one of the most powerful demigods at camp. She could heal with electricity, create storms, control lightning expertly, and wield electric crossbows (her new talent). So weather matching her mood? Was no problem. Being in camp since she was seven meant she had been training for twelve years. Plus that summer in Mooraj, which she liked to call her ninja years. Mooraj had allowed her to become a basic ninja.

Last edited by Zan on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: 'i've made up my mind...' (zan?)   'i've made up my mind...'  (zan?) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:51 pm

BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE

Baylee, compared to Zan, was a basic Apollo camper. She couldn't do much. Of couse, she trained every day, but not like Zan. All Baylee knew how to do was electrify basic objects to become more deadly. She could charge up an iPhone by sticking plugging in the cord and holding the other end. Of course, she couldn't create energy herself. She had to asorb elecrticity, such as flying a kite in the middle of a lightning storm, or playing on a computer or phone. Zan could create electricity. Baylee just used electricity. Of course, Baylee wasn't very jealous. She did what she could do, and Zan did what she could do. Plus, she was three years older than her, but you get the point.

Sister to sister talk? Like what they would do when they were little? She missed those, but some people might think 17 and 19 might be too old for these talks. "Sure. I promise it'll never leave this tree. Or myself, or maybe my thoughts." Baylee agreed, smiling. She flipped her hair once, and tucked her hair behind her ears. What could Zan be keeping from her? She had never kept a secret from each other. Baylee even told her once her plan to eventually overcome Mr. D! "What do you want to tell me?" Baylee said, looking down at her guitar. Ah, she remembered the first time she laid her eyes on this baby. Sighing and shaking her head, Baylee felt the tree get shocked by lightning. Leaning against it made her back tingle a bit, and her fingertips dance with sparks. Playing around with the electricity, the girl doodled in the air with her electric fingertips. It was rather fun, and she didn't have to worry about setting Thalias's pine on fire.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 'i've made up my mind...' (zan?)   'i've made up my mind...'  (zan?) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:21 am

Zan nodded, glad that Baylee could keep her secret. "You know how I was dating that guy, Sam, before I died, right?" Roxannea asked, turning to face the oncoming storm. With efort, Zan made the storm hurry up. Rain started to fall in fat, heavy droplets just outside of where the two where sitting. It made an awesome effect.

Last edited by schnops. on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: 'i've made up my mind...' (zan?)   'i've made up my mind...'  (zan?) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:10 pm

BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE

Baylee hadn't known Sam very well. She talked to him every now and then, but never got to know him. Baylee nodded. "What about Sam?" Baylee asked, fidgeting with her fingers and the guitar pick in her hands. What was Zan about to tell her? And she hoped it wasn't that big of a secret that Baylee gets excited... She doesn't really like it when her hair stands up. Or Zan's hair stands up, in that case. Lightning striked the tree again, Baylee's hair glowed with sparks dancing on top of her head. Baylee was such a curious lit-... Girl. She loved mysteries, yet didn't put much effort into her work.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 'i've made up my mind...' (zan?)   'i've made up my mind...'  (zan?) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Zan didn't really know how to say this so she just blurted it out, "I miss him so much it hurts. I've never loved anyone as much as him and I just want him back, but I don't know where he is and I love him. He's the only guy I could see myself with in the future... I love him. And I want him back and I'll sell my soul if that's what it takes." Zan's eyes become a sharp, electric blue.
        "I don't know what to do..." She said softly, her eyes going back to a dark, slate-blue color. She looked down at the sleeping Hot Wing and softly ran her fingers along his scales. Something wet dripped off of Zan's face. It wasn't a raindrop. Zan's fingers went up to her face and felt it. It was a tear; something very foreign to her.

Last edited by schnops. on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: 'i've made up my mind...' (zan?)   'i've made up my mind...'  (zan?) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:41 am

BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE

AH, attachment. Sweet, sweet attachment. Of course, Baylee would never move on from Jake. Of course if only Will would.... Ah, nevermind about that. Baylee couldn't let Zan know about her crush on Will. Looking down, Baylee rubbed her teeth with her tongue. She know how Zan felt. Jake was her only boyfriend she truely loved, and he just left her one day. Never to be seen again. Thunder cracked in the sky, and rain poured down. She wondered how confused the other campers for the sudden weather changes. "I know how you feel, Zan. I lost Jake, too." Baylee choked back.

Something very new to Baylee happened. There was a tear running down Zan's cheek. Of course, Baylee was a weak crier. And she had a weak stomach. Looking down, she wiped a tear that was forming in her eye with her palm, making her eyes look puffy. The likeliness of Jake coming back was... Near zero. And the worst part was that Baylee watched him go. He said he would go for a trip to the store, and he never came back. "I miss Jake." She cried, curling into a ball and hugging her knees.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 'i've made up my mind...' (zan?)   'i've made up my mind...'  (zan?) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Zan's eyes were blank for a moment and her expresson unreadable. Then she said, "I'm going to find. I'm not going to lose him like the others," she said with her teeth gritted and a fierce expression on her face. Her tear is gone, almost vaporized off her face. Zan's hand is curled up into an anguished fist. She lets her muscles relax and awkwardly pats Baylee on the back. "There...there. Um, Zan's here." She said, with a very awkward expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'i've made up my mind...' (zan?)   'i've made up my mind...'  (zan?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'i've made up my mind...' (zan?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: