Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Short little exerpt of some !@#$ I made

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sona

Sona

Short little exerpt of some !@#$ I made Empty
PostSubject: Short little exerpt of some !@#$ I made   Short little exerpt of some !@#$ I made I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:22 pm

It's a cold, bitter winter evening, the stars dimmed out by the pollution, a dim light barely clawing its way down to the ground as a wolf howls at the full moon, sending the local children running for mommy. Constant sounds of rivers running, crickets and owls in a dark symphony with leaves rustling under the bare feet of a 15 year old boy runs across the forest terrified of wolves being able to create a concave on him, to eat away at his bare flesh in order to survive. The wolves keeping a steady pace as the boy sprints and jogs, his system making him slower and slower was making the job of the wolves easier. The boy slows to a near stop, gasping for breath as a wolf pounces on him, his mouth slobbering with sweat dashes his mouth into the boy's neck, achieving his kill.

The wolf getting first bites, until he feels content with the amount he received he leaves the open corpse of the boy for the other wolves to feast upon. Although the boy was a mere 94 pounds, it fed 4 wolves thoroughly, throughout his group. The wolf with his fur going straight back with a few bumps here and there, sets his paws upon a boulder and sniffs around for prey. He smells another man, no more than 130 pounds, which could easily be saved for later that night should the group need to rest. The group follows the scent trail of the man, also picking up a new kind of smell, almost like a mixture of wood and the weird substance they find on the ground that is covered in rubber, weird how a mystery substance could be incorporated into something the pack is familiar with.

They continue perusing the man, but he was faster and more agile. He appeared as though he could read exactly where the wolves were, dodging every trap, every strategy they knew. The wolves then ran as they made a plan to be flexible, two groups two in each group. Each group had a commander and a follower, the commander the one in charge of the other. The commander of the smarter half of the group had to be able to smell, and react accordingly. Group A with the pack’s leader and the second best fighter, and the second group with the second smartest but the strongest and fastest one, they stalk the human, noticing he closed to a stop with there was a fallen tree he could hide behind.

Deciding he was too tired from running, the wolves come up with a plan to have group A come through the front to cause a distraction as group B went in for the kill. The leader stalked up behind a tree watching group B, the plan running flawlessly so far. Group A sprints in with small dodges left and right in case there were any projectiles. The wolves see the man pull something out of his pocket, it being too late as group B already went in for the kill. Or so they thought.
The man turns around with a quick slash with a shiny material, easily catching the moonlight as both of the wolves get their muzzles slashed a few inches deep. They easily ignore it as they were previously trained and retreated as group A ran in hoping to get better luck. The leader splits left as the other splits right. They both use the log as a stepping stool, but the fighter gets stabbed in the belly shallowly as it grazes down his stomach as the commander sinks his teeth into the man’s neck viciously easily killing the man. The wolf with the belly sliced, they allow him to eat first, so if he dies he dies with a good taste in his mouth, fresh instead of just the aftertaste. The wolf rubs against a weed that supposedly heals wounds, though unlikely, he would die should it not work. The weed continuously made the cut itchy, but after he lays down to rest as the others eat and then keep watch, he feels the wound slowly mending. He slowly drowses off into a sleep, the others give him a name just as respectable as the leader’s for his actions, upgraded up by 3 stages, and he was named Hunter, which in their language, meant killer of the strong.

The other two of the wolves who took blows during the fight were still promoted, but was not as well known throughout the forest’s society. They bit off the human’s head, the one with the unknown weapon, for Hunter’s glory. The weapon was examined by the forest’s society all to work to find out what it is. For once, there were no predators nor prey in the forest, just animals making sure humans didn’t see they were examining their property. For once, even frogs and flies worked together. Even though were no luck within months, they still gave their best give into finding out what it is, where to find it, and how to use it against the humans.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Short little exerpt of some !@#$ I made   Short little exerpt of some !@#$ I made I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:37 pm

wow....
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Short little exerpt of some !@#$ I made   Short little exerpt of some !@#$ I made I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Did you read? :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short little exerpt of some !@#$ I made   Short little exerpt of some !@#$ I made I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short little exerpt of some !@#$ I made
Page 1 of 1