Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Short Absence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:33 pm

I'm just posting this to give you guys a heads up before I disappear on you. I might be inactive soon until June 29th or so (possibly earlier, possibly later) because I need to take a break and focus on other things for a little bit. Plus, my eyesight's been messing up lately so I need to just sit around and watch some movies (IN A WELL-LIT ROOM) and eat some carrots. xD

Anyways, I'll probably still drop in once in a while, I'm just exaggerating about being inactive. INACTIVE IS SUCH A DRAMATIC WORD, AND I AM SO NOT A DRAMATIC PERSON, DON'T YOU AGREE?

If you ever need me - well... call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me
OKAY, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, if ever want to reach me, add me on MSN and try to catch me online, e-mail me, shoot me a PM (because I get e-mails when I receive PMs), or just find some way to contact me.

I guess that's the end of my message, my pretties. Try not to set the site on fire while I'm gone. Stay cool and don't strangle each other. Remember to take the laundry out of the machine in an hour. Dinner's in the fridge on the second shelf behind the milk. Order pizza if you're still hungry - the money for the pizza is in the main drawer in the kitchen. Umm, don't forget to feed Dan the cat!

A flower to keep you company while I'm gone :'D
Short Absence 3011810221_8e1a5539d8_o
Back to top Go down

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:45 pm

WHO ARE YOU, MY MOTHER?
Back to top Go down

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:15 pm

LOL WHAT.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:20 pm

WAIT. MOMMY. WHERE'S THE DAN CAT FOOD? Never mind. I found it. *Over feeds.*

GOOD BYE CRISPY! I'll make sure people do what they're supposed to. *Punches hand.* NICO STYLE!

WAIT. MOMMA. WHERE'S THE MONEY AGAIN? I NEED A NEW PAIR OF SHOES CARROT. Nevermind.Ifoundit.
Back to top Go down

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:25 pm

LOL, DAN'S THE CAT'S GETTING FATTENED.

-- Crispay's got 2200 posts. 8D
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:55 am

Wait, Mommy, am I supposed to run around with dogs following me, or am I to stop to say hi? Or whenevr the pizza delivery guy points a gun at me, should I run or give him the tip? *confused*

CB, Don't leave us! Who'll be all motherly now? And, who made Nico in charge? *shoots glance at Nico*

Anywho, goodluck CB! Hope we actually don't set the world to an end! Oh, and am I supposed to be in charge on stopping Nico over feed Dan the cat when you're gone? Oh, and who'll clean up the mess?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:23 pm

xDD Bye Crispy! Why is everyone taking a break from CHB, anyways? D:
Back to top Go down

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Snook'ems wrote:
Wait, Mommy, am I supposed to run around with dogs following me, or am I to stop to say hi? Or whenevr the pizza delivery guy points a gun at me, should I run or give him the tip? *confused*

CB, Don't leave us! Who'll be all motherly now? And, who made Nico in charge? *shoots glance at Nico*

Anywho, goodluck CB! Hope we actually don't set the world to an end! Oh, and am I supposed to be in charge on stopping Nico over feed Dan the cat when you're gone? Oh, and who'll clean up the mess?

UM, STAND YOUR GROUND WITH THE DOGS. If a dog gets mad don't look it in the eye and stand tall! SHOW IT WHO'S THE HEAD HONCHO IN THIS WILD WEST.
Err... Give him a tip? ;D

UM, GOLDIE CAN BE EVERYONE'S MOMMY. And Nico doesn't need anyone to tell her to be in charge! NICO PROCLAIMS HERSELF AS IN CHARGE.
Just join Nico in over feeding Dan the cat! His stomach can take it!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:24 am

*cheers* Yay! I don't want to be the responsible spoiled sport. Oh, and I just learned:

Dogs can sniff fear. True story at that. I was jogging, and then this hugeg rabid dog just- oh wait, I'm mumbling again. Sowrry. T-T

Oh, and I don't think Dan the cat could carry on with the food. *pokes Dan the cat*
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Nico is a natural born leader, so she can rule the world if she wants to. Some facts about Nico's leadership:

-She once lead her preschool in a dramatic fight over the playground.
-Nico is extremely smart, and knows how to outsmart current leaders.
-Hale, a creation of Nico, gave some of his leadership powers to her.
-Her life dream is to become the dictator of America. (The government can't know about this one)

My mommy is very proud of me! ll 8D ll That's why I have become in charge!

Also, the cat just puked. I think he needs more food. *Shoves food down Dan's throat.* Eeeeeeeeeeetttttt it!
Back to top Go down

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:28 am

I don't think that my absence is even a legitimate absence because that would require me leaving the "Members connected during last 24 hours" list. x'D
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:48 am

Ha ha, well, I'm still in charge. >: D-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Short Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Absence   Short Absence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Absence
Page 1 of 1