Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

it's time to begin; cher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

it's time to begin; cher Empty
PostSubject: it's time to begin; cher   it's time to begin; cher I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:55 pm

you have been everything to someone like me
There weren’t many people around; that was the first thing Quincy noticed as she made her way to the basketball courts. Basketball in the winter; damn, she must be crazy. In her mind, however, it was so obviously the perfect time to play the sport. The courts weren’t going to be packed, so it would give her more of a chance to just mess around with the sport. Who would have expected a girl born in the eighteen-hundreds to love basketball, huh? No one, probably. but here she was, battling the disgusting appalling weather in order to get a little more of an opportunity to actually play. She wasn’t really like other girls, that was sure. She was much more energetic, to the point where she wondered if she was a daughter of hermes. She doubted it, considering she looked nothing like her mother and more like her father, which gave the impression that her godparent was a girl.

But, what did she know? Apparently she wasn’t good enough to be claimed.

Pushing the thoughts away, Quince tucked the basketball more securely between her arm and hip and she opened the gate onto the court. There were a few boys scattered around, but she was the only girl. She let the ball bounce to her feet, pulling her hand up into a really messy bun. She was dressed in a pair of tight jeans and an oversized grey sweater, which wasn’t really the sporting outfit but she really didn’t care. She didn’t really want to dress in sweats in public unless in the arena or something. When she finished that, she bounced the ball at her feet, trying to see if she could do any tricks She highly doubted it, moving her feet to the side and pacing back and force with the ball. Not looking where she was going however, he elbow jutted into a tall boy’s back, immediately stopping the action in fear that she was her him. “Oh, I am so sorry!” She exclaimed quickly, not sure how he would react.

ooc; Quickfire leggo
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: it's time to begin; cher   it's time to begin; cher I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:25 am

Aiden was at the basketball court 'shooting hoops'. Due to his sheer luck, he had gotten every single throw into the hoop. He smirked as he felt his ego boost. It was nice being a song of Tyche. Almost everything came to him easily. It was actually scary for those who didn't know or understand his heritage, but for those who understood, they either looked up to him or envied him. Either way, he had things much easier than everyone else. Te only thing that was unlucky for him was lucky for him in another aspect. It was actually incredibly ironic if you thought about it. 

As he took a step back, he tripped, and before he fell, he felt an elbow jab into his back, which helped him regain his balance. "I-it's okay." He told the blonde. How ironic. He was jabbed in the back as he was about to fall, which although it hurt, falling would've hurt more than being jabbed in the back, he was sure. Aiden kicked the basketball up, and catching it with ease. Just his luck. "I'm Aiden." He said, holding his hand out, "Is your elbow okay?" He asked her in return. It probably hurt her elbow just as much as it hurt his back - he was sure of it. 

"I'm really sorry... I'm so clumsy sometimes." He told her, feeling a bit sheepish as he scratched the back of his neck slightly nervous. 

-rapid fire whoo
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: it's time to begin; cher   it's time to begin; cher I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:21 am

you have been everything to someone like me
The first thing Quincy was thankful for was that the boy didn't turn around and bite her head off. If it had been an Ares kid or just a cruel one, should surely would have to feel their wrath. And if she did, Quince probably wouldn't thrown back some witty comments at them before ignoring them, not feeling intimidated in the slightest. She just didn’t want to and couldn’t be bothered to be in a situation like that. It happened much too often due to her bad luck. Instead of probably yelling and cursing at her, the hot guy held out his hand and introduced himself. Well, that worked out well.

Taking his hand, Quincy smiled at the boy and tried to detect where he was from. She wasn’t sure, considering there seemed to be a mixture of accents in there. “I’m Quincy.” She told him, shaking his hand and letting go finally, still offering him her smile. She laughed a little when he asked if her elbow was okay, a little surprised; that’s not what most people would say. Rubbing it, she nodded. “You’re more concerned about my elbow than your back?” She questioned.

“Honestly, it’s fine. I’m sorry too.” She assured him, noticing how nervous he seemed to be. “Who’s your God parent, Aiden?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's time to begin; cher   it's time to begin; cher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's time to begin; cher
Page 1 of 1