Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Begin Again [ploting yayyy]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Begin Again [ploting yayyy] Empty
PostSubject: Begin Again [ploting yayyy]   Begin Again [ploting yayyy] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Hello my lovies, and welcome to my new ploting topic! Here you will find short, yet detailed profiles of all of my characters. Feel free to read them, and if you have any questions, shoot. Also, don't be afraid to suggest a plot, I'm pretty willing for most. However if it's just weird or gross or something, I'm going to have a problem. Don't be offened if I say no, I might not have enough time, or too many plots with that character. Now go on, look at the profiles.

Name: Alexander Fraiser "Alex Brady"
Godly Parent: Cratus god of strength and power.
Sample of personality: Alex is a very nice person, who wouldn't hurt a fly, unless he really had too. He is a very kind and gentle person, which is a bit suprising considering his size. Honestly, you could call Alex sensitive, he gets upset very easy. He's also fairly shy, or well quiet. He doesn't talk unless he feels theres a need to talk, or if someone adresses him first. He's a very loyal person, who will do anything to protect the ones he loves.
Alex is very misunderstood. He tries to express himself, but he just can't find a way. Also people tend to sterotype about him which honestly upsets him. Often Alex becomes attached to people, like a puppy dog might become attached to someone. It's honestly rather cute, yet kind of annoying. Alex also can't stand violence, and he will try as much as he can to stop it.
Like everyone else in this world, Alex has his flaws. For one he can be very stuburn, when he gets his mind set on a certian idea. Often Alex is also very blinded by emotions, that he can't notice anything going on around him. Also althought he often doesn't show this side, Alex can be very mean and cruel. He doesn't know why or how, but sometimes he's just a very mean and cruel person.

Relationship: Taken
Plots: One, he's going to end up dating Cher's character Adelaide and they're going to have a kid, long story short.
Open for plotting: Sure, limitied though
FC: Lucas Till

Character 3:

Name: Nolan William Lewis
Godly Parent: Hermes the god of travel, messengers, thievery, trade, cunning wilies, language, writing, diplomacy, athletics, and animal husbandary
Sample of personality: Nolan is an all around nice guy. Making friends and meeting new people is one thing that Nolan really enjoys. He has a very laid back additude, he's the type of person who just goes with the flow. Overall, Nolan just likes to have a good time. He can't stand uptight people who don't know how to have fun. Nolan has a good sense of humor, and he is often cracking jokes.
Nolan is a slightly dependent person, he likes to be surronded by a group of people that he knows appricate him. He has his insecurities, his convinced that theres people that only pretend to be his friends, and that they plan to over throw him. He is very trouble some, meaning he gets in trouble a lot, or trouble manages to find him. He's a very sneaky person, who can be very secretive. He's intellegent, and able to think of solutions or lies off the top of his head.
Nolan often lacks the ability to be serious. He's just a checky person, who always seems to be laughing. However, Nolan does use sarcasam more often than you'd think. He has a tendency to be rather impulsive. He will do something or say something without thinking about it first, and often times this comes back to bite, hard. Nolan has a lot of self confidence, or self-pride as some would call it, which often comes back to bite.
Nolan has his flaws like every other human being. For one he lacks the ability to be serious in most situations. He is also very full of self-pride. Not to mention Nolan can be very cocky. He's also a tad bit rude, and he puts himself before others. Nolan also tends to be extremely crabby whenever he wakes up, often times insaulting people countless times. He also has a issue with using bad langauge, sometimes he just can't stop. Nolan has a tendency to just insault people and make fun of them without thinking about how they might feel. He also hates to admit he messed up. Nolan likes to blame things on other people.

Relationship: None
Plots: None
Open for plotting: Yes, go wild ladies and gents
FC: Tom Daley

Character 4:

Name: [color:f8ac=ff3366]Victoria Cheyanne Russo
Godly Parent: Chaos the nothingness from which all else sprang
Sample of personality: Victoria is a very bold, and outgoing girl. She's never afraid to express herself. Nor is she the type to fit in perfectly with the pack. She has friends, but she doesn't like being like everybody else. She's an individual. Most of the time she just wants to have fun, and have a good time. However if needed she can be very serious.
Victoria is very intellegent, and well clever. At school she never got the best grades, because she didn't care a lot. But you can tell she has intellgence. She's also clever enough to think of a way out of a sticky situation. She's the type of person that you would want to be your friend, not your enemy. She's loyal, and she'll always be there for you. But cation, if your her enemy watch out, she's not afraid to bite, or should I say fight.
Victoria of course has her flaws. For one she is often times very stressed, and just fed up. She can also be extremely impatient. She also has some anger issues, and she tends to blow up on people. Not to mention she doesn't like when things don't go her way. Also she considers this a flaw, even though some might not, she's not very good with boys. She wishes she could be good with them, but she's not sure how. She's also doing the wrong thing, and if she's good around a boy they just think of her as a friend.

Relationship: Single
Open for plotting: Sure, knock yourself out.
FC: Emma Watsom

Character 5:

Name: Jace Noah Brooks
Godly Parent: Legacy of Ares the god of war, bloodshed, violence, manly courage and civil order, and Hephaestus the god of fire, metal-working, stone masonary, sculpture, and volcanism.
Sample of personality: Jace is a quiet person. He prefers to be quiet, and to focus on his work. He will talk, but not a lot and only if he feels its needed. He tries to interact with people, but he just doesn't know how. Part of this is because he was always moving as a child, and he never had the chance to really make a friend. Jace also has an inability to express his self through speech, the only way he can really express himself is through building, and occasionly physical activity.
Jace is a fairly secrative person, he prefers to keep things to himself. He'll share stuff, but he never seems to have a person to share them with. Deep down, well not really deep down, but inside Jace longs to have friends, but he's not sure to go about finding any.
Jace is a very passive person. He also has a fear of failure, he hates not being able to complete a task. He also has a very high self-pride, he thinks he can build anything, or do any physical task. Also Jace is a very shy, and seems to have a fear of people.

Open for plotting: Yay, let's plot or something
FC: Josh Hutcherson

Name: Rachael Bryce Parker
Godly Parent: Dionysus, the god of wine, parties, festivals, madness, chaos, drunkeness, and ecsrasy
Sample of personality: Rachael loves to have fun, and she loves to party. Some say she's the life and soul of the party, which is true. Being a daughter of the god of parties, Rachael feels natuaral at parties. She's also quite the crazy partier, drinking, dancing, stupid stunts. Yet, Rachael never seems to get caught for doing anything, Tychne must be on her side. Rachael loves anything social to be honest, she loves meeting people, and having loads of friends. She feels safe surronded by a bunch of people she trusts.
Rachael is a wild child. She is constantly trying new stunts, and most of the time not getting hurt. She's also a tad bit crazy, but it's not that noticable. She is boy crazy, she just can't get enough of the boys. It seems that she's contsantly moving back and forth between different guys.
Rachael of course has her flaws, doesn't everyone? One of her major flaws, is she doesn't know when to stop, this can refer to anything, drinking being one major problem. Also, Rachael has trouble controlling her emotions, and expressing herself. Not to mention she has a addiction problem when it comes to alcohol. Rachael has a hard time taking anything serious, including school, she normally half-asses everything, yet she maintains mostly a's and b's. Rachael has a hard time controling herself, sometimes she can't stop herself from doing stuff she knows she shouldn't be doing.

Open for plotting: Heck yeah
FC:
Sasha Pieterse

Name: Benjamin Noel "Ben" van der Bilt
Godly Parent: Aphrodite goddess of love, beauty, and desire.
Sample of personality: Benjamin is over all and nice guy, with a good sense of humor. He enjoys being surronded by people, who actual care and bother to listen to what he's saying. He does enjoy cracking jokes here and there, though a lot of them can be a bit corny. Benjamin also has a tendency to be what people would call a flirt. He's not a player well not anymore, but he always tends to flirt with girls, even if he doesn't mean to. It's just a bad habit, that he can't seem to get rid of. Benjamin is also rather impulsive, he does stuff and says stuff without putting any or much thought into it.
Benjamin appears to be the popular guy which he is. But unlike some guys with this type of social status, Benjamin is not a jerk or a jackass. He is still a sweet and kind guy. He is a very smart and clever guy, he's great for playing any sort of trivia game. Benjamin also has very bad ADHD, far worse than most demigods. Still he manages to maintain his good grades, taking honors classes in Science, Literature, Calculus, and French.
Just like everyone else Benjamin is full of his flaws and personality quirks. He is very loyal to his friends, to an extent that he would put his life on the line to save them. He also has a tendency, well actuall he holds grudges, a lot. He also has a huge problem is impulsiveness. Not to mention Benjamin also tends to drink a lot. He also is very confident in himself.

Open for plotting: Yes
FC: Niall Horan

Name: Monica Ann Hale
Godly Parent: Tyche, goddess of fortune, chance, providence, and fate.
Sample of personality: Monica is a very driven, and hard working girl. She sets goals for herself, and tries hard to achieve them, most of the time being sucessful. She is an overachiever, always trying to be the best at everything. Not to mention Monica is very out going. She's headstrong, and very confident in herself. In her mind, if she tries hard she can do almost anything she wants. It's a good thing, but sometimes it proves to be difficult. Monica has a lot of self pride, which can be good, and also bad. She is OCD, and everything also has to be neat and orderly.
Monica is a sweet girl, who actually cares about other people. She loves being able to have a nice conversation with people, when time allows. She's down to earth, which is a good thing because a lot of people think she's stuck up. She's nice, and tries to be nice to everyone. However, Monica has zero tolerence for bullies, and she often looses her cool around them, and gets mad at them for bullying people. Monica is very loyal to her friends, she'd do almost anything for some of them. People say that Monica's just a machine because she's always working. This isn't true, she's a real person, full of emotion and feelings. She actually has a good sense of humor, but it's a bit different than some peoples ideas of humor.
Everyone has their flaws, and Monica certianly has a few. One pretty noticeable flaw of hers is that she tends to stretch herself way to thin. Not to mention, she is a very impatient person, who tends to get very frustrated. Monica also has a strong habit of using sarcasam. Monica has zero tolerance for things such as drugs, and smoking infact she even goes out of her way sometimes to show this. Monica has a very hard time taking no for an answer. Once she has her mind set on something, it is very hard to convince her to do something a different way.

Plots: none
FC: Troian Bellisario

Name: Liam Michael Kennedy
Godly Parent: Athena goddess of wisdom, warfare, battle strategy, heroic endeavour, handicrafts and reason.
Sample of Personality: Liam is a very quiet person, not be mistaken for shy. He is not shy, he just doesn't talk a lot, because most of the time he either doesn't care or saying something isn't important, he likes to save his words for when they're needed. He is a very secretive person, who's very good at hiding stuff from a lot of people, except for the people he is really close too, because then it's easier for them to tell he's hiding something. Liam has had a lot of practice lying, so he has become a very good liar. He is highly intellegent, and very clever. At school, he always got straight A'S, and was one of the top people in his class. Liam is very good at convincing people that he's not paying attention when he is, or that he's paying attention when he isn't. That is very helpful, because it allows him to listen in on peoples conversations.
Liam is a very difficult person, to understand and handle. His mind is so full of different thoughts, that it would be almost impossible to understand what goes on inside of it. It's like he's in a complex shell, trapped by lies, secrets, thoughts and memories. As much as he hates to admit it, Liam is trapped in a way by all of this. He searches for a way to get out, but he just can't seem to find one.
Liam is very protective of his loved ones, and close friends. If anyone was to hurt them, he would try to hurt that person. He also has a problem with a quick temper, he gets very mad to fast and to easy. Liam tries to avoid people overall, he doesn't like forming relationships. He knows that he'll become too attached to them, and then something will happen, and it just all falls apart. Also Liam is very insecure, he think's his worthless and that everyone hates him.

Relationship: Single.
Plots: none
FC: Alex Pettyfer

Last edited by ML on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again [ploting yayyy]   Begin Again [ploting yayyy] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:39 pm

I can really see Theo and Nolan being good friends. I could also see Victoria and Chris together. Just say the word and I'll be making a topic.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again [ploting yayyy]   Begin Again [ploting yayyy] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:43 pm

I was attracted to this topic by your title, and now we must plot. I don't know who with, but plot we shall.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again [ploting yayyy]   Begin Again [ploting yayyy] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Libowy, I'm sure they'd be great friends, and I'm not so sure about the relationship quite yet, I might hold off seing that she's my only girl right now. But, go ahead make a topic for either one I don't really care.

Moon, yes yes we shall. I have the perfect idea, I'll pm it to you.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again [ploting yayyy]   Begin Again [ploting yayyy] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Update: More characters added/removed.

Come, feel free to plot with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again [ploting yayyy]   Begin Again [ploting yayyy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Begin Again [ploting yayyy]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: