Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Where to begin...? [OPEN~!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tarasalem

tarasalem

Where to begin...? [OPEN~!] Empty
PostSubject: Where to begin...? [OPEN~!]   Where to begin...? [OPEN~!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Stella Venure:

Where to begin...? [OPEN~!] Beautiful

I walked to Thalia's Tree and watched my kitten, Angelisa, paw at the dragon that gaurded the big Pine Tree. I giggled softly as the dragon simply grunted out of annoyance, but didn't bother with the small kitten. "Angelisa, I've been looking everywhere for you. You scared me, running off like that." I said once I was in range. The kitten's ears perked and her big eyes looked at me. She let out a small mewl, lashed her tail, and darted over to me, leaping into my waiting arms. She rubbed her head against my chest, purring loudly. I smiled and scratched the fur between her ears. I then looked up at all the activities and campers that surrounded me. "Where to, first?" I mused softly, suddenly looking lost and more than a little nervous. I was still pretty new, and only knew the names of a few of my half brothers and sisters in the Aphrodite Cabin. Then again, I'd never been great with remembering names.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Where to begin...? [OPEN~!]   Where to begin...? [OPEN~!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:10 pm

"Hi Stella! You lost?" Annie came up to her half-sister. She'd heard her come into the cabin and be introduced to people and such, but had never actually talked to her. She was a year younger than her.
"Awwwww!" Annie smiled at the kitten. "It's so cute! What's her name?" She was making a wild guess on the gender, but it seemed right.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: Where to begin...? [OPEN~!]   Where to begin...? [OPEN~!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:38 pm

I blinked and looked at the girl, immediately feeling guilty for not knowing her name. "My kitten's name is Angelisa. She's the one thing that's stuck with me through my travelling; well, other than my Satyr Alan. I'm not about to forget him." She said with a soft smile, though the smile quickly disappeared. "I feel horrible for asking this, but can you tell me your name? I'm sorry if you introduced yourself to me and forgot, really I am! I'm just terrible with remembering names." I added quickly, my face turning a light shade of pink out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Where to begin...? [OPEN~!]   Where to begin...? [OPEN~!] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:30 pm

"Cute name for a cute kitten." Annie said, giving a half-smile.
"Well, you might've been introduced to me in a mad rush of names, so don't worry. I'm Annie. Actually, I'm Margret Anne Queene, but that a mouthful!" Annie smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: Where to begin...? [OPEN~!]   Where to begin...? [OPEN~!] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:09 pm

I let out a small giggle. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a chance at remembering all of that, so Annie it is!" I said cheerily, trying to keep a positive mind.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Where to begin...? [OPEN~!]   Where to begin...? [OPEN~!] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:26 pm

(OOC: Just so you know, Annie's gonna die soon, so don't get too attached)
"That's why I call myself Annie. My dad called me Maggie, but that's.... painful now." Annie rubbed her arm, covering the worst of her burn scars with her hand.
"Are you liking Camp Half Blood?" She asked, changing the topic.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: Where to begin...? [OPEN~!]   Where to begin...? [OPEN~!] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:11 pm

(OOC: Why? What happens??? O.o)

"So far, though I'm still a little lost on what the camp has to offer..." I replied with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Where to begin...? [OPEN~!]   Where to begin...? [OPEN~!] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:21 pm

(OOC: Go to posiedon cabin, you'll see the manticore attack. It's also at the khione cabin and soon the arena. You can only participate if you've read all the plotting. Annie gets her neck broken by a manticore at the P. cabin. Dead.)
"Well, there's only everything within the borders to entertain you!" Annie smiled and laughed a little.
"The arena, the armory, the cabins, the forest, the climbing wall, the fields, the Big House, etc." Take two steps and you'll find fun. Well, with the right attitude." Annie shrugged nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: Where to begin...? [OPEN~!]   Where to begin...? [OPEN~!] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:47 pm

By this time, I just looked plain lost. "Arena, armory... Climbing wall...?" I tilted my head slightly. Angelisa let out a small mew and swiped a paw over her face, her tail twitching irritably.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Where to begin...? [OPEN~!]   Where to begin...? [OPEN~!] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:32 pm

"It's… You… Well…" Annie sighed and started over. "If you go down the hill, there's a bunch of paths going places. One is to the cabins, one to the big house, etc. Take one, you'll find something fun to do!" She smiled. "Sorry, but I have to be going. I made an appointment with a skilled camper for them to teach me how to sword fight better."
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: Where to begin...? [OPEN~!]   Where to begin...? [OPEN~!] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:07 am

I simply nodded and smiled at her. "Have fun!" I said, before heading down a path and finding myself at what looked to be like stables. I'd seen plenty of them on my travels through country areas. I walked in and looked around curiously, my eyes widening as I realized they weren't just horses. "Pegasi." I whispered in shock and awe.
Back to top Go down
Remess

PostSubject: Re: Where to begin...? [OPEN~!]   Where to begin...? [OPEN~!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:46 am

Hello where am I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to begin...? [OPEN~!]   Where to begin...? [OPEN~!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to begin...? [OPEN~!]
Page 1 of 1