Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]

Go down 
+6
Jason Venti
Kol Mikaelson
dean
Pinky
FudgeeBear
lara croft
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:11 pm

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] - Page 2 24ozvvd

Danielle Rose Maple

Daughter of Apollo
Dani smiled, trying to remember the names of all of the people in the group. She was usually good with names, but the people seemed to blur together and not distinguish themselves. Personally, she didn't like being just another face in the crowd. Hearing yet another voice, she turned her head to see another girl. Laughing along with other people, Dani nodded. "It does, we decided to start a little early," she replied.

Patting her hands against her legs in a rhythmic beat, she looked around at everyone. It seemed like they were all having a good time, meeting John's dog and whatnot. "Did anyone bring marshmallows? We could've roasted them," Dani said, a smile forming at the edge of her lips.

Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Jade was glad she has someone to talk to. When the boy, Jason asked her who her godly parent was, her face fell ever slightly. She petted Lex before answering. "I don't really know. I'm unclaimed," she said.

Another girl answered her question. Jade examined her, and was glad she remembered her. Her name was Danielle, from Cabin 7. She tilted her head at her answer. "I didn't get an invitation." There's a hint of challenge at her voice. Maybe she wasn't invited here, and she'd just stormed out here. All the more reason to sulk. She kept petting Lex.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:05 pm

"Sadly, i didn't bring any marshmallows, I'm now starting to regret that descision." Beth laughed, and sat down next to Skyla. "Although if we're lucky, someone else in this group carries Marshmallows around with them."

OOC: OMG Sorry for the short post. No muse today.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:52 pm

"Oh, I have a bag of marshmallows." I said. I rummaged my bag for the bag and tossed them to Daniella. "I can't eat them all anyway. And what good is a bonfire if you don't have any marshmallows? Aside from keeping you warm, of course." well, I couldn't eat them all, but if could, I would. I like carrying food everywhere, even if it's a small snack. You never know when you'll need them.
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:27 pm

It's been a long time coming.
And the tables' turned around.
Cause one of us is goin'
Cause one of us is goin' down.

JAMES TULLAN

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] - Page 2 Far-cry-3-trailer

James sat down on the ground, pulling out a cigar from his coat pocket and put it in his mouth. He took out a match, struck it on his own boot and lit it. He waved the match out, let the smoke do its work, and he breathed out.

"You're all only just kids. Heh. Marshmallows," James whispered under his breath, breathing out more smoke.

James looked over the group. One hell of a rag-tag bunch. Not exactly a... special forces team, but a bunch o' kids tryna have a fun Although if ypou let one of these guys loose on Manhattan I bet there would be more than one body in the Hudson River before the night was over. Eh.

James hears that cute girl's comment about not introducing themselves. He pulls the cigar out of his mouth for a moment and clears his throat.

"I'm uh... Finn. Finn MacTaggert," James tells the group, lying through his teeth.

James was a good enough liar. He's used personas such as these before because.... life hasn't exactly been roses and dime store candies for him.

I'm not running.
It's a little different now.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:07 pm

John looked at jade. "Why wouldn't your parent want to claim a pretty girl like you?" He asked her, before looking away quickly his face red, though he knew that she saw his face go red, he didnt exactly react fast enough. He just had to hope she didnt care about it or thought it was cute or something.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:19 am

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] - Page 2 Tumblr_m5da0fk8m91rvooyyo1_500

Skyla Alex Stars-SilverFox, Daughter of Hecate And Stubborn Comedic

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Not able to keep the bubble of laughter held back totally, I started to giggle.
'We must have forgotten the time, and started early,' I barely managed to say.
Was there something going on between Jason and Jade? They seemed to be flirting almost. Or at the very least, he was flirting with her. Wouldn't it be cool if a random meeting became something more...
'No marshmallows here,' I said lightly to the girl called Danielle, still slightly giggling.
Then it was like a wet towel got thrown over my face and I stopped abruptly. Putting my hand on Jade's shoulder, I lent in and whispered quietly.
'We're just messing around Jade. If this was scheduled, then I probably shouldn't be here.'
Then I smiled brightly and pulled back.
Taking a marshmallow, I plopped it into the drink and took a long sip.
'Finn MacTaggert?' I spluttered, giggling again, 'Sorry its just... sorry.'
That was a little unexpected I thought as I laughed.

:/:/OOC: Crappy post. Warning everyone. Savannah is no longer apart of the X Plot. Her place is being filled by her brother, Ace Ashfield, Son of Hades, also played by Monica <3

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:32 am

It's been a long time coming.
And the tables' turned around.
Cause one of us is goin'
Cause one of us is goin' down.

JAMES TULLAN

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] - Page 2 Far-cry-3-trailer

"Heh. Right," James smirked.

That was my Father's name. Was all he could think of for a minute or two before continuing to smoke his cigar.

James looked up at the girl. She knew he was lying. Better cover it up fast.

"You got me, my real name's James," He said and popped three of his claws, hiding them from view. Sometimes they did that.

James' memory returns to the times when he's killed other demigods with his claws. Hell, other humans. He's able to stem the thoughts, to stem the rage. But it will always come back. He tried to think of other things like Jason and Jade flirting with each other. Flirting. Heh. It was something he never really did and if he did do it, it was with actual women. Not teenaged girls like Skyla. He shook his head, pulling the cigar from his mouth and holding it.

"Do you ki-I mean do people usually come out here and hang by fires? Sorry, not from around here, so I'm not sure how this works," James asked the kids around the fire, now standing up from his uncomfortable seat on the ground where some mulch was poking him in the ass and taking a seat next to Skyla. "Just wondering,"

I'm not running.
It's a little different now.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:26 am

I would like to point out that my character is named John. Thanks guys.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2