Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]

Go down 
+6
Jason Venti
Kol Mikaelson
dean
Pinky
FudgeeBear
lara croft
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:40 am

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] Tumblr_ma4rq9tXKv1rrsltx

Skyla Alex Stars-SilverFox, Daughter of Hecate And Stubborn Comedic

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

The bonfire was crackling, the flames roaring high into the sky as I sat on a bench close to it. Th heat was welcome on this frosty night, and I smiled wryly into the red and gold tongues.
There were some Muse kids behind me, singing a song... maybe RIP by Rita Ora? Probably, it sounded like it anyways. And there was a boy pretending to be Tinie Tempah... so yes. RIP, Rita Ora.
She reminded me of Rhianna.
I started to hum absently to the tune, not really paying any attention to my surroundings, preferring to stay on my own anyway.

R.I.P, To The Girl You Used To See,
Her Days Are Over, Baby She's Over...

I had a cup of hot chocolate clutched in my gloved hands, and all I was able to think was how quiet it was here. Not because of the lack of sound, but the lack of people. There couldn't have been more than ten, all scattered around, each of them doing their own thing.
I was wearing a simple dark blue jumper, with a floral silver pattern near the top. Then just some plain jeans, and leather faux fur boots. My gloves and scarf didn't match exactly, but they were both grey, so whatever.
I wasn't wearing much make-up, only a dash of mascara and a faint layer of foundation. My hair was tied up in a bun, plenty of strands hanging loose and wild.
The cup I was holding was pretty, with a snowflake and reindeer design. I'd been handed it about two hours ago when I first arrived, and ever since people kept topping it up with cream and marshmallows whenever I was about to hit the critical half way mark.
The song started again, the same, maybe because they liked it. Maybe because they'd had a request.
It was okay here, I suppose. Quite nice almost. The Hades Camper's had done a good job.
It was only a little longer, and then it would hit midnight.
That was probably when everyone would arrive.
I smiled truly this time, relaxing a little more on the bench.

:/:/OOC: Bottom music notes for outfit :) Post in pretty much any pattern, mostly because we don't want to plot to come to a standstill if someone doesn't post XD

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:19 am

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] Chrys
chrys jayden russell * aeolus * fourteen

Jade stumbled onto the light of the midnight bonfire. She caught herself in a branch, and then slowly got up. Is this it? Her eyes gleamed enthusiastically, happy that she'd achieved something in her thoughtless wandering. She dusted herself off, and then walked over. Jade fiddled with her hair, feeling slightly out of place. Some girls were singing--probably from Cabin 17, those ones.

Jade spotted a girl, alone sitting, drinking from a cup. She smiled, walked over, and sat beside her, too close for someone she'd just met. She cleared her throat. "Hi," she said softly. "What are you doing here alone?" she asked for an opening. Then she leaned back and relaxed, tired of walking. She didn't want to walk back again, and she thought that maybe the girl can accompany her, or something. "My name is Jade," she added casually.

Upon the song, Jade put her hands into her ears. "Ugh. Awful song," she complained. "Why that? Can't they play Miku Hatsune instead?" she grumbled, glancing at the singing girls. Okay, their voices are good, but what their singing isn't.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:25 am

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] Emily
The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] Emily-1

I was just stumbling through the forest, trying to find the Midnight Bonfire, and they said that if you're brave enough, you'll try to find it, at night. Yeah, and I thought it would be easy. How hard was it to find a bright, cackling bonfire at night? it was supposed to be easy, but I guess they enchanted it so it would be harder to find.

Nice.

I wish I had some food on me right now, probably some cookies or bacon would be good right now. Food. Food. Great, I'm mumbling like Katniss like she did in the Hunger Games. Geez, could they have just chosen another book title for it? It's making me even more hungrier now. Oh, wait. I had just remembered that I had some hot chocolate packets and a thermos full of hot milk in my bag. Nothing beats a good cup of hot chocolate during winter.

As I walk, I can hear some people singing nearby. People who sing this good are either Apollo's kids or the Muses kids. So I must be getting closer. It's good to be in front of a bonfire at winter. It just makes you feel at home even when you're outside in the woods at night.

After all that walking, I finally found the bonfire everyone was talking about (though I just followed the candle-lit dirt path, but it was a long walk!). It was really warm, I could tell even when I'm a distance far from it, but I wasn't too far. I spotted two people talking. I suddenly shouted "Hey! I'm Emily" to those two girls then I ran up to them. I'm really glad I wasn't the only one at the bonefire tonight. It would've been a little creepy, but I could still manage. By the time I sat on a bench, they changed the song to 'Winter Wonderland' I think, I couldn't really tell. "Hi! I guess you already know my name, Emily. So, what's yours?" I said.

I took out my thermos full of milk and got a packet of chocolate milk. I ripped the top of the packet off and dumped the contents into the thermos. The aroma of hot milk really reminds me of coffee, both are really good to drink at winter. I shook the thermos to mix the contents, and I took out a mug and poured the hot chocolate into it. It smelled really nice. I blew my cup to cool it a little then sipped it. It tasted really good. I just love drinking hot chocolate in wintertime.

Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:05 am

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] Tumblr_m8lsp8AYOI1qid8iv

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

I smiled at the first girl, not really bothered about her choice of seat. 'Tis the season to be jolly and all, so why not be nice and let people sit where they wanted to sit?
'Hi! I'm Skyla. And I'm pretty much here on my own because the people I count as friends didn't want to come out,' I laughed, remembering how Kendra had refused point blank to leave the warm cabin for the cold forest.
My laughter increased when she put her fingers in her ears over Rita Ora.
'Haha, she's not that bad. I mean, she does have a terrible habit of bringing out catchy tunes, but you can't shoot her for that.'
When the other girl came over, I was taking a deep drink from the cup in my hands.
'Hello Emily! I'm Skyla. Hecate, just for the two of you.'
I beamed around at the two, and felt the warmth of the fire for the first time.
Well at least there were two people who looked like they'd talk to me. They might even like to walk back to Camp with me, because I didn't want to walk back alone like I'd walked to the bonfire.
Jade, the first girl, she looked younger than me. Maybe a year younger? Possibly.
The second girl looked older, at least a year older. But they both seemed nice enough.
Nice enough.
I took another drink from the hot chocolate and smiled.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:42 am

❝ a s h o t i n t h e d a r k ❞
    Matthew had been awake since 5am. He was very tired and longed for his bed. He had been wondering around for a while and found himself at the midnight bonfire on the former Battlefield. He stepped onto the clearing and immediately frost started to surround him. There was a lot of dormant power here which made it hard for him to keep his under control. As he was walking snow began to fall and lightly settle on the ground. Matt didn't notice. He wasn't cold, he never was. Matt was wearing soft grey track pants and a white wifebeater. His shoulders were bared and his blonde hair was spiked up. Sunglasses rested on his nose. Matt saw more people around the fire and smiled. He stuck his hands in his pockets and furrowed his brow as he tried to stop the snow and frost that was surrounding him, "Hello," he said with a crooked smile.
❝ a p a s t l o s t i n s p a c e ❞

© copyright to cherry <3
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:20 pm

[dohtml]

Lightning

Scott's eyes remained focused on the twinkling stars set above the camp, as he thought of all the constellations and how all their stories, which used to be just stories, were true now that he was a half blood. It was very curious, and quite hard for him to depict all the stars. His focus was eventually broken as something familiar and warm began to wind it's way through his ears. A song. He realized he hadn't sung for a long time, and if there were campers of any sort still at the bonfire this late, surely they wouldn't mind one jumping in. Following this line of thought Scott then tugged himself up off the cold grass and began to blunder through the thick darkness toward the direction that he assumed the fire was. He could hear the music growing louder and eventually the majestic glow of the fire bloomed and he a smile touched his lips. He walked over to the group of music-makers. Scott knew he wasn't an Apollo camper, or a child of any Muses, but he had a particular talent for music and song. At the end of their song, Scott asked if he could borrow a guitar and pulled his pick out of his back pocket, as he always kept one with him, and began to strum and sing to Little Lion Man, by Mumford and Sons. Some of the gathered campers sang as well, but others just sat and appreciated the tune. The song ended sullenly followed by a round of enthusiastic applause, even though there were as little as 10, maybe 15 campers around.

WORDS: ###

BY KAY OF CAUTION AND SDS

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:32 pm

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] Tumblr_lziyuk86zS1qjxgdgo1_500

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

The song had changed again, this time to a pretty Christmas carol. Maybe Carol of the Bells?
I wasn't able to concentrate on the song though.
Instead I was smiling, just after getting a top up in my mug.
"Hello," a boy said, and I looked up.
'Hi! What's you name?' I said brightly, before continuing, 'I'm Skyla Stars, Hecate.'
I thought about introducing the other two, but chances were they'd be offended or something. We didn't know each other that well after all.
I put out my hand, catching the snow that was falling on my gloved hand.
The few flakes that landed started to melt immediately. As the flakes started to disappear into the fabric, I was surprised to find I was almost sad. The whole thing was sorta magical.
There was another boy walking around, and I waved.
'You might as well join us over here!' I called, laughing.

Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:49 pm

John walked along the path, huxleigh keeping pace next to him. He was following her lead as she seemed to smell something that intrested her up ahead. Her tail was wagging, she was a huskie after all, a winter dog. John walked along the path, in his black sneakers, pants, and avenged sevenfold hoodie. His spike bracelet that transformed into his sword, Stormbreaker, as he called it was on his wrist. He saw a glow up ahead and realized he was near the bonfire. He started singing iridescent by linkin park very softly, he was a good singer though so if anybody heard him... Then huxleigh took off barking. She ran over to the group of girls and was still barking as she ran. She stopped and then layed down and rolled over on her back when she was in front if the group. Obviously wanting somebody to give her a belly rub. John just laughed as he walked up. His pale skin showed just how pale it was in the reflection of the fire. His jet black hair with the red streak also showed. He walked over to the group. "Sorry about huxleigh... She is a huskie, and this is their kind of weather... Really energetic. Anyways, I'm John. Son of Athena. What are your names?" He asked politely
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:13 pm

It's been a long time coming.
And the tables' turned around.
Cause one of us is goin'
Cause one of us is goin' down.

JAMES TULLAN

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] Far-cry-3-trailer

"Hnh,"

James watched some kids fraternize from afar. He was currently wearing a cowboy hat, a brown leather jacket, and jeans. He was crossing his arms, leaning against a tree, thinking.

These kids... they seem like they could be powerful. If they had the right mentor. Now... who is the mentor? That's a good question. Maybe that new Athena kid that ran in? He has gray eyes, so I have to assume. Possibly that laughing girl over there, calling him to the bonfire. Hm. She's cute. A little too cute for whatever she's about to start. And I can tell it ain't gonna be good. Someone should stop them.

"'Ey!" James called out to them, his faint Scottish accent quite apparent in the small phrase. "'Ey!!" He called again.

I'm not running.
It's a little different now.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:37 pm

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] Tumblr_lvedq9kLZx1r3wadu

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

'What a cute dog!' I gasped, reaching forward instinctively to rub the husky's belly.
'She's so cute!' I said to the boy, actually kneeling on the snow beside her now.
'Hi John, Son of Athena! I'm Skyla, Hecate. Nice to meet you.'
I was starting to feel like I was a robot. "Hi", "Skyla", "Hecate", "Hi". Pretty much the same lines over and over again. But oh well.
Our rapidly expanding group was quite fun actually. Knowing I was surrounded by people.
"'Ey!!"
I blinked once, and stood up.
The boy that was calling was handsome, certainly. And he had a faint Scottish accent.
'Hi! Would you like to join us?' I smiled kindly, offering simply because pretty much everyone was here anyway.
I looked around to everyone, flashing them the smile that was threatening to become permanent, and sat back up on the bench, letting the husky go back to John if that was what she wished.
Then I looked back to the boy, and waved my hand, clearly making him welcome with us.
Then I took another sip of the scalding drink.

Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:41 pm

John smilied at skyla's comment about huxleigh. He laughed a bit when skyla stopped petting huxleigh and huxleigh decided skyla wasn't done yet and walked forward and set her head in skyla's lap. "She likes you." John said with a smile. He sat down near the group. Watching his pup go from person to person.

Last edited by Jasonhero on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:21 pm

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] 24ozvvd

Danielle Rose Maple

Daughter of Apollo
Dani hadn't gone to the forest in ages, and what better time than the present? She was walking through the trees and branches, finding nothing to do. Her brown hair was filled with leaves and twigs by the time that the daughter of Apollo came across a bonfire. Her brown eyes reflected the flames as she looked at all of the people. She recognized a few, but none were her siblings. A think smile formed on her lips as she walked into to begin this apparent meet and greet.

She saw a girl and boy with some dog as she continued to walk into the flood of people. There were several people, and Dani's head was filled with conversation starters, as it often was. She smiled at few girls, whom looked around her age. [Emily and Jade] "Hi ya," the demigod greeted warmly. "I'm Dani, Apollo," she added, an amused smile still placed on her innocent face. She looked at both the girls for a moment, thinking about how much the girls outnumbered the boys.

Turning her attention back to the other two, Dani straightened the strings on her sweatshirt. "Seems like everyone wanted to go in the woods today, huh?" she said, flashing a toothy grin.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:35 pm

It's been a long time coming.
And the tables' turned around.
Cause one of us is goin'
Cause one of us is goin' down.

JAMES TULLAN

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] Far-cry-3-trailer

Join... hm. That could allow me to assess the situation, see what they're up to. Could be some of Sylas' men. I've seen enough of them to know that even the most innocent looking people. Like Jess from the tribe. Cute girl. Great with her hips. Tried to kill me after our first... get together. Mmm.

"I uh... sure," James reluctantly yelled back and started walking over there. "What are you kids doing?" James asks.

I'm not running.
It's a little different now.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!

Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Wow. I was so focused on my hot chocolate that I didn't notice all the other people who came in. "Hey Guys! by the way, cute dog!" she said. I was really glad that I wasn't the only one in the woods today. "I'm Emily, by the way. Hormes." I looked up onto the sky. I never seen this many stars before, and I liked it. It was really beautiful, like a work of art.

(OOC: Sorry for the really short and late post. I didn't have time to post yesterday and I didn't have any muse, so I'll just go with the flow with whatever happens)
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Huxleigh jumped up whenever Danielle arrived and bounced over to greet the new person by dropping a stick her feet and whining, waiting for the new person to throw her stick for her. John watched his playful dog as she did this. He really had to resist the urge to laugh, leave it to hux to find a new person and Immediatly want the new person to play fetch with her. She always saw the playfulness in everybody she met. Unless they were threatening her then she got mean. John pulled the bag he had on his back. It was a guitar case. He pulled out his acoustic and just kind of started playing Hey There Delilah without even realizing it. He was sitting on a bench as he did. He started singing along to the song, softly he thought, but he was actually loud enough for the others to hear. John's singing voice was actually Really good, as he had voice lessons for 13 years before his dad died. This thought didnt even cross his mind as he sang he there Delilah.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:40 am

"Skyla," Jade said with admiration. For some reason, she liked that name. Maybe because she heard it--Skyla. Isn't that where Luffy and the Strawhats went? Or is it Skypia? Anyway, it was just cute. "Skyla. My name is Jade. Jade Russell," she introduced herself with a grin, which quickly turned into a frown. "But it's just horrible," she countered in a low voice.

Her gaze fixed into the cold sky. Alone because her friends didn't want to be with her. Jade cannot comprehend it, and just shook the thought out. "At least you're got your new friends here," she said happily, pointing to herself.

Just to prove her point, others came and talked. And they were mostly very happy. She looked at Skyla, and was glad to see her getting happy. But she never had the chance to talk with her again as others came. She fiddled with her coat pocket and just decided to keep quiet.

Names swirled in her mind. Emily, Jason, Skyla, Matthew, Danielle... they got blurred so Jade can't understand it. She sighed, and wished she had something to drink. She leaned swung her legs for past time.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:29 pm

John stood there and looked over the group of people. His eyes stopped on an especially pretty girl, if he remembered right she had introduced herself as jade? Yeah that was her name, jade. She was very attractive and had a pretty name. John thought he saw her look at him and he turned away quickly, face red from embrassassment of being caught by her. He looked up a few seconds later and noticed huxleigh had come over and had her head on his leg, wanted attention. He set down his guitar and scratched the huskie for a bit before she layed down at his feet and decided to take a nap, head on her owner's foot. John picked his guitar up again. He started playing an acoustic cover of iridescent by linkin park. He started singing along with the lyrics, knowing he was loud enough for the others nearby to hear, but he didnt care. He could sing. Extremley well. And this was one of his favorite songs. He just went along playing and singing. "You were standing there in the wake of devastation. You were standing there impossibly alone. With the cataclysim raining down, insides crying save me now, and no one there to catch you when you fall..." Those were as far as he got before he stopped actually paying attention to the words, he knew the song so well he sang the words and played it without even thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:32 am

Beth walked along the forest floor, as she had been told that that if she walked in this direction she'd find a bonfire. Shebsoon heard the crackling of a fire, and people talking and she knew how close she was. She saw a group of people talking and recognized only one. She approached the group and waved lightly. "Hey sis, and strangers.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:13 am

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] Tumblr_mag7d3TGVh1rt2432

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

I smiled kindly up at John, and pet the dogs head.
'Well I like her too, so an even match.'
A new girl walked over and I instinctively laughed.
'Nice to meet you Dani, Apollo. I'm Skyla, Hecate, and these are...' I trailed off, not really wanting to introduce everyone else.
However, it seemed polite, and I nodded towards each person here.
'Jade is here beside me, Emily is sitting just there, John, Son of Athena is here, and this is his dog. Then there's three people who haven't introduced themselves!' I said, looking at said three people.
Then I raised an eyebrow at the boy with the faint Scottish accent.
'Well, we're sitting at the fire, talking,' I laughed, 'You should join us. Have some hot chocolate, that sort of a thing.'
John had started singing at this point, and I started to sway to the sound. He was really good. Hey There Delilah was one of my favorite songs as well.
'No, no Jade. Your name is beautiful. I have a Jade necklace in my Cabin, and its one of my most prized possessions. Its so pretty,' I smiled at the girl beside me, trying to show that her name was lovely, 'My name is the bad one. Its so odd.'
I smiled faintly again, and looked to John.
'John, you have such an amazing voice!' I said, clapping my hands as he started to sing again.
That was when Beth walked over, and I almost jumped in happiness. So not only was I meeting some new people, possibly new friends, I was getting to see my half-sister as well.
'Hi Beth! Everyone here should introduce themselves,' I laughed, and continued, 'Take a seat and have some hot chocolate. John here is one of the best singers I've heard in a while.'

:/:/OOC: Ugh, remind me never to wait so long to post again XD How hard to get everyone in lol Well everyone, I'm working on a plot for this. Probably have it up sometime this week in the plotting topic. So look out xD BTW My post sucks lol so just imagine its better

Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:56 am

John similed at the compliment. "I'm not that good. I just sing every now and then. She is just being nice." He said. At that moment huxleigh chose to stand up and whine at him as she bumped her head into his leg. "What is it girl? You gotta go? Ya you look like you do." He said to the dog. He looked at the others and set his guitar down. "I'll be back. Dog needs to visit the woods." He said as he ran with huxleigh into the forest. She went runnin in for a while before she did her buisness. They came back a few minutes later. And huxleigh had managed to find yet and even bigger stick to play with. When John sat down and she dropped it at his feet he looked at her. "Dog where do you get these sticks from?" He askes her then throws it for her.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:07 am

savannah ashfield daughter of nyx
Her curiosity got the better of her after she noticed the huge group of people that seemed to had gathered at a corner of the bonfire. She wasn't a huge fan of doing anything at night, but she couldn't sleep and she knew there was a bonfire. She guessed a bonfire meant light (so, not dark) and so she had exited her cabin and beelined for the forest. She figured she might as well attend all the camp events she could, even the ones at night. If she couldn't sleep - why not?

Good thing she had decided to come, anyway, because if she hadn't she would never have met the undoubtedly fabulous group of people assembled by the bonfire!
She wasn't quite sure how to approach them all, though. She felt like she might be intruding the tiniest bit, but that didn't stop her from trying. "Hello!" She greeted, crinkling her nose. "Is this this Marshmallow Lovers Anonymous session? I'm sorry, I thought that the meeting started at 8:30." She said sheepishly with her usual huge smile.

(( better late than never hahahahaha, MERRY CHRISTMAS ))
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am

Jade just decided to play 'rock, paper, scissors' with herself for a past time. She really didn't have anything to say more. But it didn't work out, since she was always tied. She tried making a scissor and a paper. Both of her hands did paper. Jade pouted, and quit the game. She stared at the bonfire, and only brought her eyes up again when a new face showed herself. Her name is Savannah, and.... "This is a scheduled meeting?" Jade blurted out, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:49 am

Huxleigh bounced back over to the group, stick in her mouth yet again. She dropped it and started wandering around the bonfire. She walked up to every person there and sniffed them, getting them to pay attention to her, and thanking them with a lick/kiss on the cheek. The dog's tail never really did stop wagging. John watched the group. His eyes once again working their way over to very pretty girl, jade. She seemed to be playing rock, paper, scissors with herself. John did a quick scan to check on where his dog was, and he saw her still going around the group. He looked back up and had a few seconds of eye contact with jade. He turned away yet again, face completly red, hoping she wouldn't notice. When he had looked up again, huxleigh was sniffing her and trying put her head under jade's hand so she could have some attention.

OOC: I WILL BE GONE FROM TODAY UNTIL THE 31st OF DECEMBER. DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN I DO NOT POST.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:47 am

Jade didn't bother waiting for an answer, since she knew it pretty well. She shrugged, and turned around, facing away from the fire.

Something touched Jade's hand. She yanked it back, scared, and was ready to hug Skyla when she saw it was only a dog. Jade breathed out a sigh of relief and began petting the dog. She remembered a guy bringing a dog here... his name was John. She beamed, and looked over the crowd in search for him. She actually spotted him. Jade gave a cheery wave. "Hi!" she called. "Is this your dog?" she asked for an opening. The dog's name was pretty hard to memorize, so she was contented by just saying Lex.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:57 pm

John looked over at jade. "Yes she is." He said. He kind of walked over and and sat next to his dog. Who apparently liked jade Because she decided to stay over there. "So, who's your parent from Olympus?" John asked jade. He was just trying to find something to talk about with her. She was beautiful. Who knows, maybe she had a great personality and would want John. He sure hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]   The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning... [Those Involved In The X Plot Only Please]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next