Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

All the rain [Twine]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

All the rain [Twine] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the rain [Twine]   All the rain [Twine] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:08 am

Avery was ready to pounce on Marius. Again. "A lion? Please. Try an obese cow. There's nothin' majestic about you whatsoever." He watched as the girl worked on him, and wished that she didn't. He prayed for something to go horribly wrong and for Marius to get impaled from a doom spike that shoot out of the ground under the mud he laid in. Or maybe a tiny comet would fall out of the sky and hit him and his head would explode. Yeah, that'd be nice.

Without him noticing, the girl had moved to Avery's sound, and taken hold of his wrist. He pulled back instinctively, but then let her carry on with whatever she was going to do. She's a daughter of Apollo, he figured. Whatever it would be, it would probably be a good thing. And he was right. She promised him his wrist would feel better, place her fingers around it, and in a few moments, it was like a stream of life had inserted into his veins. It webbed out and expanded through his hand, dulling the pain and washing over the pins and needles. He could actually feel again, which was a pretty good thing. Though, he'd gladly break his hand a second time if it meant punch Marius in the face.

The girl asked if he felt better. Avery snorted playfully. "That's a loaded question. The wrist does. Everything else? Not so much." The stab just below his neck was by far the worst. Followed up by the broken nose. Although, in honestly, those were both secondary to the splitting headache that came from knowing Marius wasn't dead. He brushed the thought off. "I don't suppose you've got a cigarette?" Cigarettes were basically Avery's human substitute for nectar. It relaxed him and made him feel good and wasn't actually illegal, so bonus points for that. Unfortunately, nobody here had any. Where was he, elementary school? "Haven't had much luck finding any around here. Could probably smoke an entire pack right now, though I couldn't ask that much of ya."

Ooc// IT'S SHORT MY BRAIN IS MUSH GOOD NIGHT
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: All the rain [Twine]   All the rain [Twine] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:33 am

Marius snorted at obese cow then winced, realising that snorting was something that hurt. But then everything hurt so that wasn't unusual. The girl's hands were dancing over his shoulder before they settled and a flow of healing goodness poured into his shoulder. He sighed a little as he felt the discs pop into place. That was much better. He nodded at her advice to rest it, but the moment her back was turned he pushed himself off the ground so he was sitting upright and leaning against a tree. Not exactly resting it, but he'd kept his neck stiff the whole time so at least he'd been looking after one part of his body.

This was all damned annoying. His parents were coming to check on him at the border of the camp in a few days time. He'd been planning to lie through his teeth and say everything was just fine, but if he was rasping that to them through a broken neck it wouldn't be quite as believable.

Avery was going on about cigarettes again. "Oh shut up about the smokes will you. Nobody cares," he said tiredly. Scooping up a ball of mud (Well, mostly mud. There was a bit of blood mixed in there too.) he lobbed it toward Avery's head. "Smoke that if you bloody have to."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: All the rain [Twine]   All the rain [Twine] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:12 am

Kacey smiled lightly at the cigarettes question. "No, I'm sorry, I don't have any." She'd actually been in posession of a pack earlier, though. She forgot what happened to them. Just as the girl stood up, she was impacted straight in the face with a fistful of mood and other things. Kacey just stood there in the rain and the mud, half standing and half sitting. I will not hit him in the face; he is injured. I will not maim him, she repeatedly told herself as she wiped the mud off of her face with two fingers. Her eyes slowly opened and it was obvious that she was quite pissed.

"What are we, second graders?" Kacey snapped at Broken Neck. She didn't particularly savor being covered in mud in the pouring rain while dealing with two boys who'd just been fighting. In fact, she probably could've just left them both here to die. Actually, she hadn't thought of how she was going to get them into the Infirmary. She glanced at the boys' legs, checking for breaks or bumps and swellings. She didn't see any so she figured it was okay to walk. "Can you both follow me? We've got to get you two out of the rain and into the Infirmary." Kacey figured Broken Neck needed the most help especially with his neck and all, but she was still mad at him for hitting her with mud.

So, she just stood there, pouting slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: All the rain [Twine]   All the rain [Twine] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:39 am

Time had slowed down to a trickle, turning an instant into a minute as Marius lopped a ball of mud through the air. Initially the path would've led straight to Avery's face, and he only had time to blink. Before it nailed him, another figure surfaced, the pretty, brown-eyed girl who'd been tending to their wounds. She lifted her head and turned her face at the perfectly inconvenient time, and there was a slop as the mud met its unintentional mark. Avery filled his cheeks with air and threw a hand over his mouth, covering a smile. It wasn't something he can help, and judging by the girl's scolding of Marius, it seemed like a bad idea for Avery to reveal the mischievous grin to her. So he hid it under his fingers, watching her with intensity and wondering if maybe she was going to snap Marius' neck again. Avery certainly wouldn't complain.

But her swelling anger subsided nearly as quickly as it had appeared, or so it seemed with the way that she became in control of the tone of her voice and stature once more. Now she was pouting, and if Avery wasn't mistaken, she'd done a quick check of their well-being. One last thought of punching them in the face? Maybe. But her bottom lip puffed out and she seemed to still be upset with them, at least a little bit. Personally, Avery had no idea why she might be mad at him. He wasn't the one to pelt a blood mud concoction at her face.

Right about now, the infirmary sounded pretty good. Avery was still drunk, and his senses were a somewhat off, if he were to be honest, but he could still feel the rain soaking to his bone. A sudden chill snaked down his spine and he arched himself up straight, letting out a tiny shudder. "Yeah, sure." He mumbled, twisting himself over with some difficulty onto his hands and knees, where he pulled himself up onto shaky legs. He glanced up at the sky. Strange how the rain looked when he was under the influence. It was as if he'd been stuffed into a snow globe. A really uncomfortable, bit, wet snowglobe with an idiot and a pretty girl. He could do with without the former. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: All the rain [Twine]   All the rain [Twine] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Crap. Craaaaap. Marius could only watch with a sinking feeling in his stomach as the pretty girl tending them straightened up into the path of the mud. It wasn't so much that he minded hitting other people with mud, it was just that this other person happened to be the person who was keeping him from permanently disabling himself. There was also the fact that she wasn't Avery. He averted his eyes guiltily as she turned to stare at him. In his mind he began to say 'Well, he started it...' in response to her question but then thought better of it. It would only prove the point. Besides he had a feeling the question was rhetorical anyway.

Go? She wanted him to get up already? He'd only just mastered sitting up and now she wanted him to walk all the way to the infirmary. He'd been expecting at least a stretcher or something, preferably with Avery carrying him. That would've been wonderful, but it seemed it wasn't to be. Marius scrabbled at the tree behind him with his good arm, clutching onto a conveniently placed stump protruding from the trunk. He wasn't sure if the branch had snapped during their fight or not but he was thankful for it anyway. He heaved on it, dragging himself quickly and painfully to his feet. At least his feet were one part of his body that had managed to stay relatively intact. Only a couple of bruises and scratches there. Hobbling carefully over to the other two to avoid jolting his neck, he stood stiffly to attention.

"Ready."

[OOC: SHORT I KNOW. I just wanted to go make monsters sob.]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: All the rain [Twine]   All the rain [Twine] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Watching Broken Neck get up and move around almost pathetically nearly made Kacey feel bad for him. But, he had thrown mud at her (unintentionally, of course). She stood there in the rain, soaking wet waiting for a hobbling boy to hurry up. When he announced that he was ready, Kacey swiped a quick piece of leaf off her face and spoke up, "One in the back and one in front. I don't care who it is, just make it snappy. I'd like to get you two morons back without pneumonia," Kacey's tone was dry, seeing as she was slightly irritated for having to spend her afternoon doing this instead of something--anything--else.

Kacey leaned her weight onto her other leg and sighed softly. She really just wanted to get back already. Kacey hated to complain, even to herself, but she couldn't help it. It was practically November and she was cold and bound to get sick. She got sick quite frequently, actually. Probably from her very weak immune system. The daughter of Asclepius shoved her red hands into her jacket pockets and began to move forward slowly with the boys. "So..." She began, attempting to make small talk. "Who started it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the rain [Twine]   All the rain [Twine] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the rain [Twine]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2