Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When the rain comes. {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

When the rain comes. {Open} Empty
PostSubject: When the rain comes. {Open}   When the rain comes. {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Tiberius Winters

If you cut me I suppose I would bleed 
The colors of the evening stars. 
You can go anywhere you wish 
Cause I'll be there, wherever you are. 

Tiberius leaned heavily on the pine tree the protected camp, looking out at the acres of land that was home to many half-bloods, including himself now. Actually, that wasn't quite necessarily true. Tiberius couldn't think of a single thing in this confined spot that made his time at camp more enjoyable. He was stuck here until he was at least twenty, at which time the monsters would supposedly stop chasing him and he could lead a normal life. He didn't think that would happen.

Currently he had been there for about a year, and those days were spent in the library. Tiberius had read almost all the books that he could get his hands on, and he learned more about greek history than he would have liked. Their practices, their customs, religion and who ran the family. Ty could actually read greek better than english or french, and he was fluent in the last one without even picking up a book about how to speak the language. That was all thanks to his mother, Aphrodite. 

Ty wore relatively bright clothes for his personality, going with a pair of dark jeans and a dark grey shirt with white, red, green, blue, and yellow tribal patterns flashing across it like the aurora borealis. The short sleeve shirt did little to protect against the wind that was blowing against him, but Tibs didn't really mind, he preferred being cold than hot. There was a watch on his wrist and a cobra necklace that sat in the hollow of his neck. Usually he was against jewelry, but he thought it completed the outfit. The earth below him got darker, like someone had switched off the lights in a very bright room. Tiberius looked up at the sky above him. Indeed, dark clouds had flown over the once very blue sky, promising rain. Ty shrugged. He liked the rain.

So there the young boy stood against the brown bark of the tree trunk, his intelligent grey eyes surveying the people below him, his shaggy black hair waving around in the wind like a pirates flag. Tiberius sighed, crossing his pale, china like arms over his chest, not noticing another camper right beside him. 
Back to top Go down
f3c:

PostSubject: Re: When the rain comes. {Open}   When the rain comes. {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:03 am

Bright green eyes flickering over the camp before him, Frey wondered why everyone was here.

How everyone discovered the world of gods and monsters. Funny how it worked-- with the wonderful, omnipotent gods (sense the sarcasm, here?) came the evil and cruel monsters. Brainless monsters focused solely on food, mostly, but cruel nevertheless. Like all stories and myths, the equilibrium could not be broken.

Laughs. Smiles. Couples holding hands. Friends sparring in the distance. Rivals conversing fiercely. From the vantage point Frey stood on, he could see everyone, and oh, there were so many people. Demigods. He still didn't know what to do with the new information, of the existence of god. Gods, actually-- and that was just weirder, because the thought of Greek mythology being reality had never crossed his mind.

And despite all the people, despite all the jokes told, the whole scene felt like a painting. A painting full of lies and lies and lies upon lies. So fake. It was...lonely, to be honest. Yeah, Frey tended to poke and make fun of others. Yeah, he smiled and smirked and grinned often. Yeah, he knew it seemed like he was content with the camp.

But no. Of course he wasn't. Far from it, in fact. It was less than Frey was used to (expected). On the streets, unfriendly fights happened all the time, and Frey practically started all of them. He nearly always won-- he tensed at the memories of his losses, because they were far more painful than he liked. They never stopped him from staying on the streets, though.

Until hellhounds came running after him, jaws snapping and red eyes glowing menacingly.

Anyways. Camp Half-Blood did not bring him any satisfaction in winning spars. Did not bring him the same exhilaration. Did not have anyone who seemed to appreciate his company. Was he too scathing? He could never laugh without hurting. Smile without lying. Hold hands without tensing. Spar without being disappointed. Argue without wanting to kill.

Bright green eyes flickering over the camp before him, Frey wondered why he was here.

Then, he spotted the back of someone who was leaning against a tree. Ah, to hell with the sulking and brooding. Frey was going to find something to do, and if that was to strike up a conversation, well.

He was going to have to learn how to make...acquaintances...sooner or later.

Walking up, Frey grinned. "It's such a nice day, isn't it? Do you see yonder cloud that’s almost in shape of a camel?" Yeah. He just quoted Shakespeare. So what if he came from an orphanage? That didn't mean he was against reading and thought classical plays beneath him.

Above him, the clouds gathered ominously. Fantastic.

tags: wicked
notes: so, saw the open sign and just waltzed frey right in. hope tiberius doesn't mind.

Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: When the rain comes. {Open}   When the rain comes. {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Tiberius Winters

If you cut me I suppose I would bleed the colors
of the evening stars. You can go anywhere you wish cause I'll be there, wherever you are. 

Tiberius was raised in a very traditional family. His siblings, Charlotte, Gabriel, Eponine, and Victor, were all named after popular names in the victorian era in London, they had their father to thank for that. Had it not been for Aphrodite naming him, Tibs would probably be named Henry or Charles. And Ty and his siblings were raised as good, intelligent, well rounded children. Never once had they done drugs or alcohol, and even the thought of those things never even had appealed to Ty in his decade and a half years of life. He was a good kid, with good morals. That was one thing he loved and hated about himself. He was so unlike any kid he had ever met. To Ty, they all seemed juvenile to him. Then again, Tiberius had never had much of a childhood, and again, they had their father to thank for that.

But this kid next to him seemed alright. After all, he had just quoted Shakespeare, whom Tiberius loved and adored and was probably his biggest fan of the twenty first century. "Hamlet. Act three, scene two, page seventeen." Recited Tibs. He knew Hamlet by heart, it was one of his favorites. He also enjoyed classics like Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, and Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. The literature of the modern era seemed dull and lifeless to the imagination of these writers, who spoke with such passion and flare that Ty couldn't help but continue on reading. 

The clouds roared with thunder up ahead, and Tiberius smiled, welcoming the rain. "By th' mass, and 'tis like a camel indeed." He said over the noise.

ooc- 'course he doesn't mind! I swear i was going to reply sooner, but time just sorta slipped away...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the rain comes. {Open}   When the rain comes. {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the rain comes. {Open}
Page 1 of 1