Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i write sins not tragedies [dean]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

i write sins not tragedies [dean] Empty
PostSubject: i write sins not tragedies [dean]   i write sins not tragedies [dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:40 am

❝ d o n ' t l i s t e n t o a w o r d I s a y ❞
    Jess had passed out from whatever it was in her hand. She was semi aware of things around her, but it didn't really register in her mind. Her eyes were closed, but her ears were 'on' for... Well, nothing. Whatever she heard all came out as gibberish in her mind. Simply because her mind was like putty at the moment. She didn't really do anything about it. She just laid there in the grass, her blonde hair sprawled out on the floor. Her mind was blank, empty. Nothing processed at all. She felt hollow. Brainless, worry-less. Thoughtless. It would've been comforting to her, but she didn't really understand the state she was in, at the moment. She didn't understand anything. She could only hear, smell, feel, and taste. There was nothing she observed, there was nothing she felt, everything was changing. Nothing was the same.

She had been tired, restless. She took the small plastic bag out and she slipped away into her own world. Into a world of limbo where all she could do was sense, but nothing went last that. There was no sweetness, no bitterness, no harmony, no fighting. Just matter. It was there, but what was, this 'matter'? Everything abstract fell apart, nothing was at peace, but nothing was restless. Nothing was contradicting. It was just nothing. As simple as that. No colour, no math, no grammar, no greek, no dyslexia, everything slipped away as if she wasn't alive anymore. As if everything was stuck in reverse. And fixing didn't exist.

Most people would immediately snap out of this state, but Jess remained ignorant to where she was, who she was, and what she was doing exactly. She knew nothing. Her fingers stated to twitch as she felt a leaf brush against the back of her hand, but she didn't make an effort to recognize what it was. She couldn't really tell whether she was feeling something or if she was smelling something. Without that voice to tell her what to do, she was free. She didn't have to make any choices as choices weren't presented to her. Just completely blank nothingness. Nothing at all.
❝ t h e s c r e a m s a l l s o u n d t h e s a m e ❞
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: i write sins not tragedies [dean]   i write sins not tragedies [dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:31 am

❝ a s h o t i n t h e d a r k ❞
    Flann had been having a great day so far, his cabin was restored to its former glory. Adelaide seemed happier. Somewhat. He was pleased that after the horrid war had passed, the Camp was settling down again finally calming down. Flann was finally after using his powers so much, able to keep them under control again and he was no longer afraid to touch someone else without the fear of electrocuting them. Deciding to go for a stroll, Flann left his cabin and was as per normal, unlike most Ares guys, dressed appropriately for anywhere but the beach wearing something called a t-shirt which seemed to be a strange concept to most of the more muscular Ares children.

The Forest. It seemed like a good place to go, quiet, peaceful and absolutely breathtaking. Flann had spent a lot of time in the forest when he was younger. He loved climbing into trees and swinging around from one to another. But there was something that was unusual in the forest. Flann stopped dead to look at what was lying on the floor. It turned out the what wasn't a what at all but it was a who! He kneeled next to the body lying on the floor quickly and carefully checked for a pulse. There was one, a poor one, but there was one. Next he did was check if she was breathing. She was. Good. He brushed the hair out of her face, "Hello? Are you alright?" he said trying to stay calm but he was freaking out on the inside. The girl's eyes were closed, so he figured she must've passed out. Gently he placed her arms under her neck and knees and lifted her up ready to take her to the Infirmary.
❝ a p a s t l o s t i n s p a c e ❞

© copyright to cherry <3
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: i write sins not tragedies [dean]   i write sins not tragedies [dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:46 am

❝ d o n ' t l i s t e n t o a w o r d I s a y ❞
    Jess felt someone lift her up, and she started to regain her consciousness. She felt someone's chest, as if whoever it was comforted her. She assumed that it was a dream, and she curled up against him, her chest rising and falling slowly. Her breathing very faint but steady. She was still in a coma like state, but she had some response in her brain. Somewhat. Jess felt at peace with herself, feeling the warm arms around her. But it didn't occur to her that someone was actually carrying her somewhere. She was too comfortable in her slumber to care at all. She was in her own little world, prancing around in daisies and doing whatever she wanted. Nothing of the outside world to distract her.

It never really occurred to her that she might be being abducted or something. Or if she was in trouble for substance abuse on the streets of wherever. However that would happen. She didn't realise where she was, where she was going, or who was holding her. All she knew and cared about was in her own little world. As they say, ignorance is bliss. At least, until reality slaps you in the face and tells you to wake up. Then one realises how screwed they were before and mourns over it in a swamp of self pity. Ironic enough, Jess knew that she had something funny in her system. She just didn't know what it was exactly and what it was doing to her. She just knew of it's existence.
❝ t h e s c r e a m s a l l s o u n d t h e s a m e ❞
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: i write sins not tragedies [dean]   i write sins not tragedies [dean] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:30 am

❝ a s h o t i n t h e d a r k ❞
    Flann felt the girl move in his arms slightly and he relaxed a little knowing she wasn't dead. She curled up against him which threw him off a bit hoping she wouldn't feel the battle scars under his shirt which hadn't been sewn up well in the rush to get back. He walked to the infirmary trying to be as fast as he could. He felt her waken up slightly which was good so Flann tried talking to her again, "Hello? Are you alright, miss?" he spoke with a thick Irish accent that may have made him hard to understand which he was using as an excuse to himself to tell him she might not be able to understand him and therefore answer.

(ooc: i'm sorry D: I feel dumb today :/)
❝ a p a s t l o s t i n s p a c e ❞

© copyright to cherry <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i write sins not tragedies [dean]   i write sins not tragedies [dean] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i write sins not tragedies [dean]
Page 1 of 1