Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Random Events and FASHION

Go down 
+6
Nico
FudgeeBear
Skye
dean
Sniggle
Crispy Bacon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Random Events and FASHION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Events and FASHION   Random Events and FASHION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:49 am

Firstly, the first idea is absolutely brilliant! It wouldn't only guarantee people to go online but would also spice things up. *eyebrow wiggles* Also, just a suggestion in a suggestion topic, oh God I love inception in sentences, would it be better to have a god poofing into one thread and then the mods/admins can change the color to red to label that it is the thread of the day/week? And also we should have it that people wouldn't really want to apply forgods for that reason only is to post only a limit of five replies or something? Since, after all, gods don't mingle with mortals. Idk I'm tired.

The second idea is a full blown yes to me. How about, since the Aphrodite cabin probably takes the prize or something, they could hold it rather and then be the panel of judges? We could have inter cabin competitions or something.

Hahaha, but so far, I'm loving the ideas.
Back to top Go down

Random Events and FASHION
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2