Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chariot Race Driver!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Chariot Race Driver! Empty
PostSubject: Chariot Race Driver!   Chariot Race Driver! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:36 am

Hephaestus is looking for a chariot driver to role play and represent our cabin in the upcoming chariot race! We can have two members. Nominate either your child of Hephy or another child of Hephy in this thread here! The deadline is November 15th. In order to be considered for the poll, the character must be on the Hephy Cabin Roster! After the nomination period ends there will be a voting period--the two characters with the highest votes will become our drivers for the race!

Requirements-
-Must follow all site rules [4 sentence minimum per post is a must, no powerplay or godmodding, etc.]
-Must be ACTIVE
-Must be willing to stick to the event the whole time--we can't just have our drivers switch mid-race!
-Must be a child of Hephaestus on the Hephy Roster [if your child isn't, sign them up!]
-Character must be at least 12 years old to drive

So that's it. If you'd like to enter your child, fill out this form:

Character Name: [first, last]
Character Age: [12 & up only]
Why You would Like to Be a Driver: [Written in character]
Username: [also add a common nickname you go by, if you have one]

Last edited by Sniggle on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Chariot Race Driver!   Chariot Race Driver! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Character Name: Cameron Ragland
Character Age: 13
Why You would Like to Be a Driver: "Me, why would I like to be the representative for my cabin. Well, I'd love to win, and bring honor to my cabin. Plus I mean, you can't really go wrong with driving a chariot in a race, where all the other chariots are filled to the brim with deadly weapons. Okay maybe something could go wrong but that's besides the point."
Username: Bacon Lord Cam Cam
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Chariot Race Driver!   Chariot Race Driver! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:09 pm

We need more active Hephaestus members! Don't you want to represent your team? D:

The deadline has been extended until the 15th.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Chariot Race Driver!   Chariot Race Driver! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Welp, since Cam was the only one to sign up, there isn't a vote. Cam is Hephaestus' representative for the race! Congratulations!

Grayson will--if he has to--take the seat as co-driver of the Chariot. But, since it's not really in his personality to do something like this, if anyone who meets the age conditions, who is a Hephy kid wants to be the second driver, send me a pm ASAP and I'll see if I can work that out.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Chariot Race Driver!   Chariot Race Driver! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Hey, should we do a topic with multiple people building the chariot and stuff, that way we know what it is or...
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Chariot Race Driver!   Chariot Race Driver! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Feel free to create one, yeah. Or we could just pm each other.
Back to top Go down
Xephos

Xephos

PostSubject: Re: Chariot Race Driver!   Chariot Race Driver! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Chariot Race Driver! Tumblr_m60qavEifw1rqkf12

Character Name: Peter Pelton
Character Age: 15 years of age.
Why Would You Like To Be A Driver: "Don't you want to win? Well, if i'm in i'll try my best to win. I would like to bring HONOR to the Hephaestus cabin. Our chariot is already overpowered, who could possibly beat the Hephaestus chariot?"
Username: Xephos [Xeph or Xephy]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chariot Race Driver!   Chariot Race Driver! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chariot Race Driver!
Page 1 of 1