Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

If you got a boo boo in a Chariot Race {Open}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

If you got a boo boo in a Chariot Race {Open} Empty
PostSubject: If you got a boo boo in a Chariot Race {Open}   If you got a boo boo in a Chariot Race {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:25 am

If you got in a fight in the Race then You come here for extra special treatment from Clarisse!
Back to top Go down

If you got a boo boo in a Chariot Race {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you got a boo boo in a Chariot Race {Open}   If you got a boo boo in a Chariot Race {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:38 am

I woke up with Kadence in my face. Kadence then broke the silence by saying "I hear your chariot was sabotaged in the race." "Here have this" she whispered as she handed me a small purple book, A Spell Book! "Thanks" I croaked. "Try Page 591" she added. I opened the book. It said clearly at top "Healing Spell" I then recited"Analieya Analoya Ambros Kial!" Black Fire appeared from my hand and then coiled around my body setting on my skin making it back to normal. "Thanks" I said. I then stood up and walked out
Back to top Go down

If you got a boo boo in a Chariot Race {Open}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: