Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

chariot race

Go down 
AuthorMessage

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:08 pm

chariot race day. I came here with my sea floor blue chariot and sea horses to win.
weapons: Greek fire spiked wheels and titanium javelins. lol! confused geek
Back to top Go down

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:38 pm

here
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:50 pm

"Im ηλίθιος!" I murmer, as I rush toward him. "Ready?" I say, as I get into the chariot.

OOC: Im ηλίθιος Means i'm an idiot in Greek
Back to top Go down

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:04 pm

fighter or driver
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:05 pm

"Fighter!" I say.
Back to top Go down

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:13 pm

"good because I'm a great driver."I say"Do you want to add any weapons?" lol!
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:16 pm

I think bout it. "Hmmmm..... How about a spiked javelin?" I suggest.
Back to top Go down

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:22 pm

"titanium/spiked javelins eh?"I say" will you teach me how to ride a Pegasus?"
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:24 pm

"yeah. I will teach you to ride a pegasus, AFTER we win this race!" I laugh.
Back to top Go down

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:30 pm

I got the javelins and get in the chariot.Chiron waved a flag and said "Go."(witch reminded me of nascar)
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:32 pm

I got into the chariot, and took hold of the javelins, in case an enemy attacks. My hair flew into my face, and I pushed it out of my eyes. "GO GO GO!" I shout.
Back to top Go down

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:43 pm

we went so fast we almost crashed into hera cabin's chariot but I Brock one of their wheels with the spikes.by the end of lap 1 almost every cabin's chariot brock.all the cabins were hermies ares posidon and appollo
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:46 pm

"AHHHHHHHH!" I scream. "SLOW DOW-" I couldnt finish my sentence because we went over a big bump. I think it was a chariot wheel. I grabbed some greek fire, and threw it onto the Hermes chariot. "THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR PULLIN' PRANKS ON ME!" I shout back at them.
Back to top Go down

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:52 pm

when we were 10 feet from the finish line ares cabin broke our wheel.we made it first but our chariot was broken.
Back to top Go down

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:43 pm

i walk by and see my brother's team celebrating. "hmph" i say
Back to top Go down

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:33 pm

"i guess cats pulling our chariot wasnt such a bright idea". said connor." Of course it was! they were reved up on 500 miles worth of catnip! they were doin great! its that dang greek fire crap!" I surged.
Back to top Go down

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:57 am

"I lost because a bucket of greek fire landed in my chariot." I said to my friends during the camp fire ceramony.
Back to top Go down

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:01 am

"But that was yesterday" I yelled as i past rex. Then I put a jar of greek fire in his chariot.
Back to top Go down

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:05 am

This is Oliver Son of Poseidon Jsyk.
I waited for Alex and Percy to come to the Race so we could start. I got Freefall & BlackJack tied to the Chariot and Loaded The Greek Fire Guns.

I slammed my hand on The Poseidon Cabin Door. "Percy! Hurry!" I shouted waiting for him. "Comin'!" he shouted but it was muffled. Suddenly the door opened and he fell on the floor. I laughed. "Hurry! Oliver's waiting for us" I cried as we ran together.

This is Percy.
I held Alex's hand as we ran to the track. When we got there I saw Blackjack & Freefall tied to the Chariot. Oliver hated me, But he was my half Brother so Yeah, Family Hate. I climbed on with Alex and I grabbed the Reins. "Go!" Shouted Chiron and I whipped the reins on their backs and they sped fastly.

When the Chariot leaped past the others, I shouted"The Guns!" Oliver shook his head "I loaded them" Oliver then pulled his Sword from its sheath and started fighting nearby chariots. I shot Greek Fire at the Aphrodite,Hermes & Apollo.

I knocked a Hepheastus kid out of balance. I watched Percy & Alex doing there stuff and thought Why am I the lozer who gets the cr*p jobs? So I then something I knew I regretted when I did it. We were neally at the finish line when I cut the Wheel. Thats when it wrong.

We passed the Athena Cabin and we had won. I yanked the reins, but the horses didn't stop. I looked at Oliver telling him to jump. "Jump!" I screamed. Freefall & BlackJack tried to stop it but They swerved into a pit with Alex Still on board.

We passed the finish line when Percy didn't stop the chariot. "Stop It!" I shouted. He then jumped off with Oliver. He had mumbled something but I didn't hear. He stared at me in the chariot sadley, I looked up to see the Chariot about to fall into a Large ditch. I screamed as I was thrown off and the Chariot landed on me....

Freefall:
I was lying sideways in the ditch. Oliver ran over and untied me. They then rushed to the Chariot. I saw Alex lying asleep under the Chariot. Alex! I thought Alex is unconscious Percy explained. Stupid Older Half Brothers a different voice muttered, Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chariot race Empty
PostSubject: Re: chariot race   chariot race I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chariot race
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: