Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Welcome to the city of angels [plot with meh]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Welcome to the city of angels [plot with meh] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the city of angels [plot with meh]   Welcome to the city of angels [plot with meh] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Jacob Drew Bradford
a really brief history;
It will be difficult to give you a quick run down on Jacob’s life, because it literally was like a rollercoaster. I’ll try and do it in a hundred words or less…starting now. Jacob Drew Bradford is the son of Nyx, and his father was an abusive asshole that has beat Jake and his adopted sister since they were young kids. Jake was sent off to a boarding school for a few years while his sister stayed home to take the abusive, but when his dad’s money ran out there was no way that Jake was going to be able to stay in the safe haven any longer, and therefore was brought back home. His dad was still drunk off his head, and the brother and sister eventually got really close and…stuff happened. Like, romantic stuff. Wink wink, nudge nudge. I really couldn’t resist a plot twist at that point when I was making him rofl. Just over a hundred words. Darn. Oh well, you get the point. Anyway, he thought his sister was killed by his dad – and she was… originally – but I came up with a crazy plot idea and made her live and now bam! Sapphire now has control over his sister, Lucy. Go pester her for a roleplay with her…I dare you.
what’s he’s like;Jake is a sweet guy really, that just ended up in a lot of trouble growing up. He is pretty naughty and will get bored very quickly if someone tries to have a serious conversation with him, but other than that he is pretty easy to get on with. He also doesn’t like physical fighting, so he can be easily picked on. Although why anyone would wish to pick on someone as sexy humble as him is a mystery.
what I’m thinking; I honestly don’t know. I mean, I’m already starting a (hopefully) great plot with the beautiful Nico and Sapphire, so I really can’t think up anymore plots for Jake. Unless you want to help me out and help provide one, then that would be cool. Honestly, I really want someone to beat Jake up. So if you have a mean character that can pick on Jake, then that would be awesome. I just…Jake needs someone to punch him in the face, okay. I love him, but I want him to be hurt even more than he already is. I’m so cruel.
Xavier Daniel Winterson
a really brief history;
Zave was born into a family where his mom had lied to her girlfriend and told him that Zave was his son instead of Hades, but he still beat her. He was always beating her, and eventually ended up pushing her too hard so she fell back and cracked the back of her skull of the kitchen countertop, dead. With a dad sent to jail, Xavier and his siblings were split up and sent into care where he spent the next few years of his life. After getting into a little bit of trouble, a past demigod noticed him and captured him as he could tell who’s son he was, wanting to take his ‘powers’ and use him to his advantage. With the help of a Hermes man, Xavier soon escaped and was taken to camp. He’s been here a few months. What the heck. I should’ve just wrote this for his application instead of that freaking novel.
what’s he’s like; Xavier, once you know him, is a really sweet guy…beneath all that confusion and mischievous. He really doesn’t take to authority easily, and he will be wary if he comes across an adult or someone with power. He doesn’t like to talk about his past, his father or if he has any talents or not, so don’t ask him. He can make enemies easily, and you really wouldn’t want to piss him off…he has quite a temper.
what I’m thinking; So, technically, Zave was only accepted today and I have made one post with him so I’m not too sure. He’s part of the Pancake Kids – heck yeah – so he doesn’t need really much more of a possé. Look, okay, I don’t know alright. Just come up for a Zave plot for me okay. I don’t care. Just make sure it isn’t the normal friendship or boyfriend/girlfriend thing because they are so boring oh my gosh.
Elizabeth Anwen Rosemarie
other;
I don’t have anything for Rose right now. Please leave a message and I will get back to you on her at a later date.
James Liam Carter
a really brief history;
His mum was an alcoholic, and James had to grow up fast if he wanted to look after himself. With his Mother in and out of rehabilitation, James had to spend many months at a time with his Grandparents in Miami and was doing this from the age of six till he was eleven when his Mother finally got off the rails and he went home to London to live with her for good. Was he didn’t expect on his return was his Mother to find herself a boyfriend, who was one of the nicest, kindest man James had ever met and Rebecca had met him at Rehab.
James’s school life had been affected massively as well with having been taken to Miami back to London every few months. It didn’t help that he had ADHD and he picked a lot of fights with others in school and out, most of the time winning but it wasn’t un-usual for his Mother or Grandmother to return to the house and find him with a black eye or broken hand. He was kicked out of many schools because of this and it didn’t help that he couldn’t learn efficiently due to his Dyslexia.
After going a full year off the booze, James was thirteen when his Mother and Grant started to drink again. Grant turned from the nice, kind man that he was sober to an abusive, violent man when he had a few drinks. Grant hit Rebecca when he was angry and sometimes took his anger out of James. James went to his current high school with half of his face covered in cuts and bruises and hadn’t been in a fight for almost two weeks due to help with his RE teacher who was also the schools counselor. He told her all about Grant and how his Mother was too scared to go to the police as the booze made her confused. Miss Monroe called the police and social services took James to leave the United Kingdom for good to live permanently with his Grandparents. He had only been at his Grandparents for a month when his Mother called him from England, telling him all about his heritage. His Grandparents had already known and took him to Camp Half-Blood. I totes copied and pasted this because my application is so short. Sue me.
what’s he’s like; If you look hard enough, underneath all that cruelty, aggression, sarcasm and sexism is a…decent fifteen year old. Being the cabin leader for the Ares cabin, James feels like he has to represent his cabin in a stereotypical way and hate one everyone is a negative. He believes that this will gain his respect when, in actual fact, he is extremely wrong. He will push anyone away, even his siblings or friends, and no one ever bothers to try and look for the nice guy inside him…it’s too concealed and hidden. What’s the point, right?
what I’m thinking; Okay, so I want James to do something really stupid and have a mental breakdown. Like, from all the stress of having to look after his cabin and the fact that he killed an ‘innocent’ human a few months before. I want his relationship with his girlfriend to be messed up and mutilated completely, before eventually leading into him pushing away everyone around him. Whatever you can come up with to help me with that would be so great, I will kiss you.
Drake Anthony Clark
a really brief history;
With a drug dealer mother than was brutally killed in front of his very eyes when the kid was only into his first teenage years, it was no wonder that Drake ended up such a wreck. At first, as he entered care, he didn’t think that any good came out of drinking and taking drugs. Even when a group of demigods came over on a ‘vacation’ and took him back with them, Drake didn’t think they were any good. It took him one party with a group of his siblings after he was first claimed to realise that he was wrong about the drinking thing. I have nothing else to say. So just…scroll down.
what’s he’s like; Because of his rough background, Drake has learnt not to show weakness to anyone. He doesn’t cry in front of anyone, because crying is for wimps and girls. He wouldn’t go around threatening to beat people up, but he’s learnt not to let anyone stand on you or the people you care about. He knows how hard the world is, and what it’s like to be on the bottom. He doesn’t treat anyone as a superior and inferior, and tries not to judge others. Drake doesn’t really like violence, and he is a very laid-back guy. His motto, if he had one, would be something along the lines of you only live once or live everyday as if it’s your last. He does indeed try to live everyday like his last, going to parties and having as much fun as he possibly can. He knows that life as a Demigod can be short, so he wants to make sure he can live before he dies.
Drake isn’t cocky, but he isn’t shy. He is somewhere in between, but can also be strong with both at times. He can be comfortable around anyone really, and can try and fit into any crowd or group with ease. He is the type of guy that will have a conversation with a stranger whilst waiting in a line or something, and end up getting the other person’s phone-number for a chat. He is charismatic and friendly, and works hard to ignore his past and childhood and tries to be the nicest and funniest guy he can possibly be.
what I’m thinking; Okay, so I want Drake to get really drunk and get into drugs. Like, bad drugs. So yes, I really want him to go really hardcore messed up in the head and do something stupid like kill himself. I’m so nice. So yes. Join this amazing plot idea and have your characters partyyyy with mine. I’m also up for any other ideas because whatevs.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the city of angels [plot with meh]   Welcome to the city of angels [plot with meh] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:56 am

omg I need to plot with you. I have a Zave and Jacob plot. I was thinking I want my new charrie Emily (Daughter of Zeus) to 100% hate Zave, considering he's the son of Hades. My other plot for Jacob is I want My other new charrie, Adamo, to beat him up. Like Jacob keeps on bothering my charrie and he just has enough and punches him in the face. I want a good plot and that's the plot I want. What do you think???
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the city of angels [plot with meh]   Welcome to the city of angels [plot with meh] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:01 am

- j e s s & d r a k e ❞
    first of all, reading through Drake's 'want ad' thing, I really wanna plot with him! Jess is a druggie, and she honestly needs help with her drug addictions. :\ I was thinking that Drake could ask Jess for some when he's really desperate, and Jess is like "No way man. Stay away from this stuff. It won't do you any good." and Drake could force drugs out of her hands or something like that. I'm open to any ideas, yo!
Back to top Go down
~Abby

~Abby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the city of angels [plot with meh]   Welcome to the city of angels [plot with meh] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Ok, so I have this new character named Florrie that I think would be good for what you wanted for Jake. If we can get them in a competition (maybe archery or something?) and have Florrie lose, then she'll go off the deep end. She'll probably punch him as a result. As the daughter of Nike, she doesn't like to lose. Ever. Maybe they can become friends after beating each other up? Like Jake, she's actually a pretty nice person(when she's not losing). Let me know what you think:)

~Abby
Back to top Go down
Moosie

Moosie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the city of angels [plot with meh]   Welcome to the city of angels [plot with meh] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:00 pm

I think I could help with the plot with James, if you still need that! Cali is a great person to help with the situation. He could do something dumb, like leaving something in the water, and she could yell at him. Maybe something had already happened to upset him and his has a bit of a breakdown and she asks what is wrong and he loses it. She could let him talk and just listen - she can be pretty good at that. If you want to screw things up with his girlfriend maybe he could try to kiss her (cause people do stupid things during meltdowns). Let me know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the city of angels [plot with meh]   Welcome to the city of angels [plot with meh] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the city of angels [plot with meh]
Page 1 of 1