Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

About consistency of character location under certain conditions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joesph sol

Location : Look behind bothe your shoulders 5 timse each sing the alphabet backwords say everyword in the dictionary and then do a backflip wherever you are mentally then. That's my location

About consistency of character location under certain conditions. Empty
PostSubject: About consistency of character location under certain conditions.   About consistency of character location under certain conditions. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:52 pm

See I don't know if we can have a certain character in another topic if he's still techniquly in a different place. Because I have both my characters in the same place and it's been almost 3 days since they had a chance to do anything and I don't want to fall into doing nothing. So I was wondering if it's ok for my people to be in multiple threads if one of the threads isn't going anywhere at the time?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: About consistency of character location under certain conditions.   About consistency of character location under certain conditions. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:48 pm

It's fine. Sometimes I do multiple threads with the same character at the same time, but I just treat it as if each one is in a different time setting for consistency.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: About consistency of character location under certain conditions.   About consistency of character location under certain conditions. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Yeah, we call that Liquid Time, and it's completely allowed. You just set the rp in whatever time makes since for your plot/post, and ignore your other topic. (Or have it have already happened in your new rp, depending which direction you want to go.) what saph said, actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About consistency of character location under certain conditions.   About consistency of character location under certain conditions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About consistency of character location under certain conditions.
Page 1 of 1