Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Fireworks Festival

Go down 
+7
Telamon
Alexia
Zan
hunter11
Colby
selene
Inaniloquist
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:30 am

"Destiny. He's mine." I said griping about mah damn hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:31 am

I fell to the sand adter her punch,my nose started bleeding."Whoa,whoa, easy."I say,blocking my face.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:34 am

'All yours" I agreed, pulling on Likos' chain, Likos pulled back and stopped snarling so much, but still glared.

~Destiny daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:34 am

"How could you?!" I stared at him unbeliving. " 'Your so beautiful!' " I said in a mock voice of his. "Your a liar!" I felt the need to add this last thing. "Oh yeah and I like your brother."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:40 am

I almost didn't know if i wanted to kick sand in his face, punch him, or let Likos lose 'on addicdent'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:43 am

I looked up."Ethan?Trent?which one?I say.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:46 am

"Your horrible!! And Steven!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:48 am

I coukldn't even try to help the evil grin the wipped all anger out of my face, still there but hidden by a smirk. He don't know anything, how this chain in my hand was keeping his, 'lovely' face intacted, how easy it would be just for ethier me or Roxanne to shock him to death. even who Roxanne liked now. haha

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:50 am

"We do not hurt him. Yet." I walked around him. I bent down and said, "I thought you loved me."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:58 am

"awe...." I said faking the sadness in my voice, looking at Carson with smirk and glare mixed toghter, scare what Likos was doing. Then I thought of something, where most guys like this, Arron wasn't nither. I didn't think Ethan was, I still don't know him much.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:00 am

I put my hands in my face and braced up and said."I dont know anymore,im a mess."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:05 am

My eyes blazed full of lightning. It wasn't pretty when I got pissed. "The...answer is...simple." I said through gritted teeth. "LEAVE ALL PRETTY GIRLS ALONE. Do not touch their hair, hands, body, or even tell them they look good!" I yelled. "Carson no flirt!" I said simply. I sniffed. I must smell like ozone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:14 am

"Well then maybe we should break up,because i happen to like girls."I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:19 am

"I like guys too but I'm not all over them all the time. Yeah you can look at it other girls and fantasize or whatever you think about but..." I didn't want to start crying but I did. "DAMN!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:26 am

I had learned two thing about both Likos and Roxanne, Roxanne is dangorus so is Likos; Ozone means roxanne has lost it, Ozone means Likos is about to go crazy. "Srink" I told Likos, he srunk but he still smell Ozone, He started barking, I didn't know he could bark, but he was, only they sounded deeper and a evil growl inbetween

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:28 am

"Damn straight I lost it!" I said knowing what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:38 am

I looked up at the fireworks."Wouldnt it be easier just to see other people."I say
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:43 am

I walked over to Emily and sat next to her. "sorry I'm late" i said. I was late because i took a shower. I looked up at the fireworks "beautiful" I said then looked at her and smiled.

I walked over to the beach and saw Carson and Roxanne. Thats no good i thought. and started to make my way over to her. I saw my bother and made eye contact with him and smiled.

Last edited by dusk on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:48 am

I tightin' my girp on the chain and glared down Carson, "Lets go Roxanne, he don't deserve your tears I went to grab Roxanne's arm

Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:15 am

I made it over. "whats going on here?" i asked. looking at Carson with is nose bleed and crying Roxanne
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:02 am

I looked up at him, "Well she uh.... punched him" I said regearding Carson, "I think you know why, and -" I was cut off as Likos made a lunge at carson this time catching pat of his pants pulling a peice off and cutting his skin but not deeply. I was shocked and pulled on Likos' chain harder but then everything when blank as I the chain warpped over my feet and I hit my head on something hard and flat, a rock.

Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:08 am

I walked over to Roxanne. "hey Roxanne" i said and then i glanced at Carson "Are you alright?" I asked.

Last edited by dusk on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:37 am

I wantted to see what was taking Destiny so long, COlby had came back ages ago. i seen Roxanne, Carson, Steven, and Likos. But what I noticed and almost made me burn through the blanket. Destiny was lying on the ground, her head on a rock. I shot up and ran over to her. No one looked up. I picked her up, and she opened her eyes. "Ouch!" She almost screamed while holding her head, I smiled sporting her weight as we stood up. and started dragging her back. I laid her on the blanket and held her around the neck, trying to keep her from moving around to much. I think I burned the grass from here to there.

~Arron son of Apollo
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:52 am

Deimos looked at the younger boy with a surprised expression, he wasn't entirely expecting as bold a question as that. "I... don't like anyone right now," he explained, carefully thinking over his words, "If I did, she'd either already be mine, or I'd be over her. I don't believe in dancing around topics."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:26 am

OCC: someone is O-so-confindent. :) Lol jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fireworks Festival
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next