Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Fireworks Festival

Go down 
+7
Telamon
Alexia
Zan
hunter11
Colby
selene
Inaniloquist
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:46 pm

I loaded a charmed thing of romans candles on the barge. I'm doing all this work and no one even knows. I probably won't get any thanks tomorow.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:50 pm

I sit down next to her,and smile to myself.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Deimos snorted, "Gee, isn't she a stable young girl. Not that I ain't flattered or nothing, but I don't think she's my type."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:51 pm

I got up again and found Likos he was nervois and had turned into a six foot tall wolf, growling at almost everything, I took my belt off and it turned into a broze chain, a clipped it onto Likos's collar and walked him back to the blanket...

~Colby daughter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:57 pm

"Why? I mean you both hate all of humanity and want to kill most things that make you angry." I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:58 pm

I look up at the sky, then at Telamon. "So you came alone too?"
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:04 pm

"Mmm... I don't hate everything, I'm just irritated by a lot of things." Deimos stretched his arm upwards, and sighed, "Plus, I'm not into killing. At least, don't think I'd seriously ever be into that."
He moved arm behind him and leaned back on it, "How can I explain it to a kid like you..." Deimos trailed off. He wasn't much of a romance guy, but he knew enough about himself in relation to women to know what he liked, "She just ain't my type. I'm not too interested in dating a chick version of myself, specially if she's younger than me."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:06 pm

I started cracking up. "How old are you?" I asked through laughs.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:08 pm

"Probably older than both of you," Deimos said vaguely.
"I'm actually seventeen. Anyway, why're you laughing? You think I'm funny or something?" Deimos glared at the younger boy.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:13 pm

"She's seventeen about to turn eighteen on the eighteenth of August. And no, actually, the only good thing she taught me that wasn't about girls is to laugh at danger." I said.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:17 pm

"Well, ain't that dandy..." I trailed off, "Coulda sworn she was just a kid though, like I dunno 14 or 15. Either way, still not..." I stopped a moment to watch a particularly brilliant set of fireworks, "I'm still not much for the girl that acts like me. I got a type of girl I like, and she just doesn't fit the model."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:19 pm

"Ohhh!" I made the oohing last for awhile. "Who do you like?" I nudged him. Probably a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:21 pm

See there's too types of unlucky, there's the kind where everything is after you, then there's the kind where everything comes so close, then it's gone, like a car coming for you then it runs out of gas right there, or making a step and as soon as you leave the floor falls. It where your not sure you have good luck or bad. well I have the second kind, which means the bad stuff tends to happen to who's next to me in this case my gaint pet wolf Likos.
I was walking back to my blanket Likos on his leash, the moon was comin' out making him even a tad bigger, I kicked something up not paying attion kept walking, Likos how ever stepped on it and a broken dagger blade enlouged in his foot. He howled out, everyone turned and looked at him, then went back to watching the fireworks. I turned around and rubbed Likos' neck trying to get him to sit down so I could work on his paw.

~Colby daughter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:53 pm

I look over at the conversation of a couple of boys. I knew one of them he was a boy from te inferamy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:58 pm

»♠ This time, baby, I'll be

ღ - M e l i n d a L a r k i n - D a u g h t e r o f A p h r o d i t e - ღ

x-[ The fireworks were amazing, so colourful and so many shapes, I wondered that if they were in any way associated with magic to be even more brilliant? Maybe the Hecate or Hephaestus children helped out. Pushing away the irrelevant thoughts, I smiled and took in the fireworks. Marveling at the people who could just talk through such a display, I turned my attention to the other campers who had gathered. Amazingly, most people hadn't. A few had come since when I earlier did a head-count but there was definitely a few newer faces. Well, not exactly new. I just hadn't seen them there when I had first wondered how many people had shown up.

It had been so warm today but the night air was cool and the breeze from the water helped too. I preferred the cold, to me it was much more comfortable than the heat. The idea of getting hot and sticky and sweating just didn't appeal to me I guess. I liked cheeks rosy from the cold, winter clothes, drinking hot chocolate, wrapping myself in blankets and feeling cozy and safe. Safe. Safe from monsters, from the heat, safe from anything and everything in the world that I hated and feared.

Smiling, I got distracted again from my thoughts as I watched the bright flashes and shapes that exploded and filled the sky. Keeping to myself was easier than talking to people I didn't want to talk to.

(( NO! The fireworks will be over soon. D: )) ]-x

Bulletproof ♠»
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:09 pm

I smile and look up at the sky and sigh in content . " This is awesome ." I say leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:17 pm

I got Likos to rollover and tried to pulled the dagger blade out of his gaint paw. I need help.

~Colby daughter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:32 pm

I walk in,with fir-crackers,andI throw them up,and I throw some black energy,and it made it all explode."YEAH!!!"I yell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:47 pm

I run to the beach holding Chloe's hand."This is so awesome Chloe,look how beautiful they are!"I say.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:06 am

I was at the beach too. I got up and walked over to Carson and wanted to give him a dirty look but that wasn't what happened. "I don't uderstand." Then I hauled off a good punch in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:15 am

"What?.....why are you looking at me like that?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:17 am

~Read mah message again. *scowls* and uh read mah message in the Arena. Its callled ready to kill Carson
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:19 am

I seen Colby with Likos, when I pulled the blade out of his paw he looked at me happilay, I wispered in his ear, he srunk and followed me, then I saw Roxanne I ran up to her and stood behind her as she punched Carson. really i wanted to do the same. Likos felt my unease and growled, and snarled, he looked like a rabid hellhound, with a rock in his pad, plus being P.O. I wanted to drop the leash and run, but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at Carson I watching Roxanne, hopeing she and I didn't turned into Fireworks next with our sparks.

~Destiny daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:22 am

"Ow dammit!" I yelled. I looked at my hand. That was going to need stiches.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:26 am

I smiled "Don't worry sis, Arron's son of Apollo. He'll get ya fixed up!" Likos growled again at Carson, "Go 'head" Likos turned back into a 6 foot tall wolf, the same. 'I hate you, I'm fixing to kill ya, haha' look. I still wanted to run. but I stood my ground, Likos snapped a few inches from Carson's face. but unforntaly didn't get him.

~Destiny daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fireworks Festival
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next