Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Fireworks Festival

Go down 
+7
Telamon
Alexia
Zan
hunter11
Colby
selene
Inaniloquist
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

The Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:25 pm

The Fireworks Festival Animated_Fireworks

Across the waters of the lake, campers can watch the brilliant flowery fireworks against the night sky. Their multitude of colours and shapes as well as the way they reflect against the water is a truly breathtaking sight.
To watch these lights with someone you love is known to be extremely romantic.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:30 pm

I walk over, and wait for Tony.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:46 pm

I had Colby walking beside me and Arron around the arm, He laid out a large blanket and we laid down. We both laid on Arron he was warm, we waited.

~Destiny daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:00 pm

I walk over to the beach with Alex, Nava, Ziva and Ali. I laid out the blanket while Alex got out the food. Ziva and nava made a fire for warmth and light. Ali encouraged us. After we were done setting up we all sat on the huge blanket, eating corn on the cob and waching the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:01 pm

I walked in and waited for Thomas.

I walked in and waited for Liliana.

Last edited by Whatsername on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:07 pm

" You know what guys? If I go back home I'm gonna miss you all." I say pulling them all together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:11 pm

»♠ This time, baby, I'll be

ღ - M e l i n d a L a r k i n - D a u g h t e r o f A p h r o d i t e - ღ

x-[ Sitting down on the lush green grass near Fireworks Beach, I smiled and hugged my legs. Though this was mostly a couples' event, I could probably enjoy myself too. I, Melinda Larkin, would enjoy myself. Surely there would be others like myself tonight. Resting my head on my knees, I surveyed the crowd, if it could really be called a crowd. There was only about nine people on the beach at this time, gathered to watch the fireworks. I guess nine could be a crowd

More people would probably come later, there were always people who thought it was "cool" to be late and stumble like idiots on the beach while.. Realizing that I had been grimacing, I scowled before the corners of my mouth curled up and my eyes glittered innocently and joyfully like a child's. I would not let myself think negatively tonight, I was here to have fun and I would have fun, curses on whoever tried to make my night any different.

I blew out in a bored way and the stray strands of hair that had fallen into my face blew up for a second before returning to their previous spots. I had come with Valora, Kael, Leala, and Felix and they had sat beside me. Not really close with any of them, I didn't make any attempts to talk to them and most of them were okay with that but Kael and Felix chatted excitedly. Felix was all psyched because it was currently the voting period for cabins. Honestly, it was kind of adorable seeing such a large and tough looking person's eyes light up whenever the two magic words "cabin leader" were uttered. Though I did seem like a rather cold person, I took a precious delight in seeing the happiness of other people and that precious delight whenever I saw anything pretty.

Sighing in content, I smiling and turned my attention to the night sky. ]-x

Bulletproof ♠»
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:24 pm

I still didn't see Tony. I put my head in my lap and waited.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:34 pm

~Dreama it's ok. Tony is a butthead on so many levels.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:46 pm

I wispered to Destiny, "I say we make a tradition, we both have to do one minor dare" I knew she didn't have a clue what it was, Arron had gottin' up and walked off to get a drink. "We don't tell Arron" I told her, she smiled. "k" She said. I smiled, "You frist" She smiled. "You have to.... Hug a kid of Hades" I looked around, none. "When one arvies, all dares leaves tomarrow" She nodded in agreement. "you have to kiss Arron," She looked shocked then srugged in off, "On the lips" She turned a light red and we waited, Arron came and sat down, I looked at her and she leaned up and pressed her lips agaist his for a secoud then sat down looking back at me with a, 'so' expression. while Arron had a 'WTF happened?' expression, I just smiled.

~Colby daughter of Nyx

Last edited by Colby on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Terry sighed deeply and leaned back against his hands. He couldn't help wondering what on earth he was doing at this festival. What exactly was he supposed to do? He couldn't really see the fireworks and he wasn't here with a girl... Why on earth would Aeon even ask him here?
"By the way," A light cheerful male voice interrupted mid-thought, as though reading his mind, "I asked you to come out here with me 'cause you're my pal. So, try not to read into it much."
A small tan boy with unusually large slitted yellow eyes punched Terry in the arm jokingly. Terry knew that the boy would have much rather spent time with his girlfriend... but she'd been gone from camp for a while. Aeon missed her a lot, Terry could tell, but he also knew that Aeon liked to have fun, even if his thoughts would often wander to be with her.
"Haha, yeah..." Terry laughed, feeling a bit better in knowing he had a friend by his side, "By the way, what do fireworks even look like?"
"Oh... well, you ever seen a flower in your visiony things?"
"Yeah, or at least... Or at least, I think I have."
"Okay, imagine that. Except it's all made up of bright colourful lights, you know what those're right? Yeah, anyway, it's like that, but in a mere 1.52 seconds, it all fades away, like it was never there."
"Wow..."
Terry tilted his head upwards, as though he could almost see the lights. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.

Elsewhere, Deimos Seo watched the fireworks on his own, far away from yet still visible to the crowd forming along the beach. He wasn't a fan of crowds, especially when those crowds were supposed to be made up of couples. He definitely wasn't a fan of couples. A corner of his thin mouth curled upwards as his eyes thinned, transforming his face into an unpleasant sneer. He couldn't stand those couples, flaunting their so called "love". Didn't they know it never lasted? He turned away from the crowds, though... he could still feel a certain bitterness out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:20 pm

"Yeah I hate them too." I said looking down at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:28 pm

"Sorry kid, you talking to me?" Deimos said sarcastically, as he looked up at the younger tan boy beside him. "Don't you got someone else to hang around with? In case you can't tell, I ain't no lady."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Destiny pointed to the Kid and I sighed I didn't care how stupid I'd look like and trodded over sadish, Looked at him and huged the Hades kid quickly, I think he was Roxanne's bro, whateva. and walked back to the blanket. A sat down beside Arron.

~Colby daughter of Nyx

Last edited by Colby on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:43 pm

"I think you know my sister Roxanne right?" I wasn't waiting for his answer "She wouldn't go with me. Being a Hades kid, I can't get no girl."
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:58 pm

"Roxanne? I don't know any chick named Roxan..." Deimos' voiced trailed off as he watched a pale girl with black hair and dark green eyes walk over and awkwardly hug the tan boy. "Hey, you said you weren't any good with girls."

Last edited by Inaniloquist on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:01 pm

"I'm not. I don't even know who that is." I gave the girl a dirty look. "I don't even like girls yet!" I said exasperated. "And Roxanne would be the daughter of Zeus you where arguing with the Infirmiry earlier. Also my sister." I dropped my voice to a whisper "She thinks your cute."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:11 pm

~Black hair dark green eyes
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:14 pm

~@Colby: Who black hair and dark green eyes?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Deimos grinned as he watched the strange girl walk away, "Whatever lady killer," He said to the younger boy jokingly, "The more time you wanna spend with them, the less you're gonna be able to understand 'em."
"Ah, yeah. I remember her..." Deimos took a moment to listen to the boy and paused, unsure of what to say. Furrowing his brow, he openned his mouth, "She definitely didn't act like she thought that when we had that argument in the infirmary a while back."

OOC;; Sorry, for some reason, I thought it was Destiny. but I edited it now XD
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:21 pm

I sneered at Destiny as I sat down, she rolled her eyes a laid down, Arron looked at me an asked, "What was that about, both times" I smiled, "Can't tell ya just don't think about it to much" I told him smircking.

~Coldy daughter of Nyx

OCC: ya destiny sent Colby
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:23 pm

"I'm her brother; I know everything about her. That's what she does when she likes some one; she hurts, physically or emotionally, them. In your thick-headedness case she argues with you." I said arrogantly.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:24 pm

I walk over to where the fireworks are and sit alone. I never asked anybody, but I was still a little lonely.
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:31 pm

I stepped in,to see Alexia.I walk up to her."May I sit here?"I ask.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:41 pm

I smile brightly as I see Telamon. I nod my head and scoot over so that he has space on my towel.
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fireworks Festival   The Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fireworks Festival
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: