Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bumped [Doctor Who]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Bumped [Doctor Who] Empty
PostSubject: Bumped [Doctor Who]   Bumped [Doctor Who] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Bumped [Doctor Who] Tumblr_lgom3nQep51qg7drdo1_500
Vanessa King

Vanessa King was not one to miss a superhero movie. Especially, if it was an Green Lantern movie. Vanessa was going to a special showing of the old Green Lantern movie. A showing in which was on the side of an abandoned warehouse. Being the complete nerd Vanessa is, she couldn't pass up this opportunity. So, there she was, walking down the streets of Manhatten, weaving through crowds. Coming up on her right, a hot dog cart was parked. Vanessa's stomach growled which probably meant to buy a hot dog. Plastered on her face, was the biggest smile, you've ever seen. She was too excited. Green Lantern was her favorite superhero.

When Vanessa layed eyes on the warehouse, her eyes got brighter and wider, her smile grew wider and her steps grew faster. Her lightsaber earrings blew back from her walking so fast. She started running just as she walked into someone.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com

Bumped [Doctor Who]
Page 1 of 1