Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Negotiating {DEAN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Negotiating {DEAN} Empty
PostSubject: Negotiating {DEAN}   Negotiating {DEAN} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Negotiating {DEAN} Tumblr_m9m00rUrLb1r8bnq5o1_500

Jennifer Allen

Jennifer trudged through the Huntress camp, ignoring the stares of the Huntresses. She wasn't part of them. She didn't feel that companionship anymore. Now, it was her mission to save Matt. As much as she liked hedgehogs, she didn't want that. She wanted Matt, as a human. She wanted him. It felt pretty good for her to admit that.
She held Matt in her hand, Mrs. Opal trailing behind slightly. Jennifer carried a determined look on her face. When she walked through the gates of the camp, not even the sentries dared to shoot her. The expression on her face told you well enough not to mess with her.
Jennifer followed the paths around the camp until she remembered how to get to her destination. She made a left and came upon a green tent. She stormed in, pushing aside the tent flap.
"Artemis!" Jennifer yelled. "WHAT. IS. THIS?" She thrust her hand forward, Matt in her hands. Jennifer felt her eyesight being tinted red. "My dear, that is a hedgeh-" Jennifer interrupted her by screaming, "YES, I KNOW. CHANGE HIM BACK, NOW!" "Jennifer Allen, you should consider yourself lucky. I didn't kill him, and hedgehogs are much cuter than jackalopes. Besides, who needs men?" "UGH! I need him. That's who. Now change him back!" she cried, finding it harder to speak. Her throat felt tight, her stomach in knots. She felt like she was going to cry. "I"ll do anything." she said, sounding defeated. She looked desperate.
The goddess raised her eyebrows. "Anything..." she mused. Artemis thought for a moment, marveling at the demigod. Her willingness to give up anything for this boy? Strange. Jennifer nodded, confirming what the goddess thought.
"Well, Jennifer Allen, if you are willing to save this boy, I ask for your memories of the past year. For safe keeping, for... insurance, shall we say. If you accept, I am able to keep them for as long as I wish. If I am ever to return them, you will perhaps remember all of the details like it was yesterday, perhaps not," the goddess said, lacing her fingers together.
Jennifer stopped in her tracks. If she were to do this, she would give up the details of a whole year. That meant the memories of Matthew, that feeling she got, would be gone. Matt would be human again, but...

"I'll do it." Jennifer put Matthew on the ground, dropping her backpack in the process. She closed her eyes
Artemis smiled. She chanted a few words in ancient Greek, a strange mist engulfed Jennifer and Matt for a second, and when it left them, Matt stood in the place of a hedgehog, and Jennifer looked the same. She stumbled for a moment, feeling woozy. Jennifer held her head in her hands, kneeling on the ground.

outfit: polyvore || word count: 467 || rp partner: Dean

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Negotiating {DEAN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiating {DEAN}   Negotiating {DEAN} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:58 am

Matthew Pierce
Son of Khione

Matthew had been feeling very funny and he knew why, he wasn't a person anymore with its normal body. There was only one person he could blame and that person wasn't Jennifer because he couldn't bring himself to blame her. He blamed himself for not knowing and kissing her and falling in love with her. He could hear everything that was being said around him but he didn't understand it. It all seemed such a weird language. He felt anger oozing from Jennifer whoever. Then he felt even funnier than he had been feeling. He closed his eyes and when he opened them again, he was Matt again. But that didn't matter to him as soon as he saw Jennifer on the ground, he rushed over and held her, "What did you give her?" he whispered to her before rounding his blue eyes on Artemis, "What did you take?" he was angry and the words came through his clenched teeth. He held Jenny a bit longer rocking her and telling her it'd be okay, everything would be okay and she had no-one to fear.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Negotiating {DEAN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiating {DEAN}   Negotiating {DEAN} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:39 am

Jennifer Allen

Jennifer felt herself being lifted up, being cradled. She looked up, meeting a face unfamiliar to her. Her eyes grew wide, and the girl pushed herself away from the boy, horribly confused and frightened. "Who are you?" she asked, looking at the boy. She looked around, finding an intimidating looking woman. She spoke to the boy who had held her moments before. "I just removed her memories of the past year. It was her deal. Her memories, for you being human again. It was very fair. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have important things to attend to." And with that, the woman disappeared in a flash of light.
Jennifer shook her head, rubbing at her temples. She was incredibly confused. How did she get in this tent? Who was this boy that was holding her like he knew her? Like he cared about her?
Jennifer straightened up, looking at the boy, still entirely confused.
"I'm Jennifer Allen, daughter of Aether. And who might you be?" she asked, extending her hand for a hand shake.

outfit: polyvore || word count: 175 || rp partner: Dean

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Negotiating {DEAN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiating {DEAN}   Negotiating {DEAN} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:01 am

Matthew Pierce
Son of Khione

Matthew stared at Artemis before she disappeared. Then he heard Jennifer speak and his heart broke, "I- I'm Matthew, I'm a son of Khione," he said stammering. Matthew wanted to swap all his memories of his entire life just to give Jenny hers back. He didn't know what to do, he was so lost as to what to do. He got up and held his hand out to help her up, "We're going to get your memory back," he told her looking straight at her catching her gaze.
Matthew felt a tear well up and slowly slide down his cheek. Before it could fall to the floor he froze it and it dissolved quickly disappearing before anyone could notice. He was at a loss of words. If he told the 'new' Jenny what had happened, would she still like him? Or would she hate him? What if she hated him? Matt couldn't even think of that without feeling more tears well up. He stopped them quickly, he wouldn't cry because everything was going to be okay. Jenny would get her memory back no matter what, he'd stay human and keep this years memories as well. Maybe his mother could help? Maybe they could make a deal, he'd give Khione or another goddess who could help a year of his memories anywhere in his life for Jennifers year back.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Negotiating {DEAN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiating {DEAN}   Negotiating {DEAN} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:27 am

Jennifer Allen

Jennifer froze. That's why she was confused. Of course. Her memories were gone. She had only remembered last year, not this one. Jennifer felt as if she were going to pass out. She tried to steady herself, grabbing the first thing she could grab, which was Matthew's hand. She stared at it, and moved up to his face. She felt something, but she wasn't sure what.
Jennifer heard him speak of her memory. She shook her head.
"But...how? she asked, exasperated. She didn't know what to do. She felt hopeless. It was difficult bargaining yourself out of a fair deal, and even worse with gods. She wasn't sure why she was going to even try. It would be hopeless.
Jennifer averted her eyes to her converse, releasing Matthew's hand. She cleared her throat.
"Can you tell me what role you played in my life?" she asked. She was tired, and really sad. She didn't know what else to say. But she had a feeling what he did.

outfit: polyvore || word count: ? || rp partner: Dean

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Negotiating {DEAN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiating {DEAN}   Negotiating {DEAN} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Matthew Pierce
Son of Khione

Matthew shrugged, he wasn't sure as to how but to sound strong and to keep Jenny from breaking down he said. "We are going to make another deal," he said. His voice was wooden without any emotion. He didn't know how he was supposed to feel. Matt had never been more lost than today. He felt her touch his hand and blushed furiously. The question that followed made him go even redder if that was even possible, "Well, its my fault you lost your memory," he said stammering a bit afraid of how Jennifer would react. What if she thought this had all been a mistake? There was no turning back now. Not yet anyway.

YOU WANTED A POST. I'M SORRY OKAY.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Negotiating {DEAN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negotiating {DEAN}   Negotiating {DEAN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negotiating {DEAN}
Page 1 of 1