Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stuff (Dean)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Stuff (Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Stuff (Dean)   Stuff (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:34 am

Joseph walked into the arena, bow at his side, and heard the attacking of dummies, and turned to walk towards a set of dummies where he saw a girl going crazy. He stopped walking, and backed up a few paces before nocking an arrow, and shooting the dummies in the chest. He stepped forward to retrieve his arrows from the dummy before stepping back to where he was. He turned back to where the girl was attacking the dummies, and just watched, curious to why she was doing this.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Stuff (Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff (Dean)   Stuff (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:40 am

Rosalie had recently learned she was now alone. Her brother had died during the battle. The Italian girl was overcome with fury, she didn't know what to do with herself. Never had she felt such rage. Such hatred for that burned inside her. White-hot flames seemed to caress her insides fueling her. She had spend the last day at the Arena. She was a good fighter but the amount she had been training, she was now great. There were cut up dummies everywhere. Ligaments and just dummies she had sliced in half in her anger. Rosalie stopped attacking the one dummy that now was just chest; the rest of his body parts had been cut off by Rosalie and a big cut went through the stomach of the foam figure. She positioned 5 dummies and took out throwing stars. She threw them hitting four of the dummies - two on each of her sides - in the chest. With tears in her eyes she dashed forwards and attacked the middle dummy. She sliced through him. She cut him in two, then four and then 8. After the 'excersize' Rosalie couldn't hold it in anymore. She broke down and tears streamed down her face as she spoke in Italian about how much she loved her brother. How much she would love him until the day she died.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Stuff (Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff (Dean)   Stuff (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:43 pm

taylor saw the girl break down, and wasn't sure what to do. He thought to himself Well, i know she's crying... but you know human interaction. The son of Khione sighed, and began towards the girl. Once he reached her he squatted down next to her. "Hey, I'm Taylor. What's your name. What's wrong." He said this in a sort of awkward unsure voice, only ever truly comforting one person... his girlfriend Auburn. His legs started to burn, so he changed position until he was kneeling, and watched the girl cry.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Stuff (Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff (Dean)   Stuff (Dean) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:54 am

Rosalie run a hand through her hair and placed it to the left and looked up at the guy and let her eyes freeze and her emotions run back into hiding. Quickly she wiped her eyes, "I'm Rosalie," she said in her Italian accent. Her voice was a lot like her brother's except with a more feminine, melodic twang to it. If the kid across from her knew her brother he'd know her when he saw here eyes. They were identical. As was their golden hair. She ignored his last question. She didn't want to talk about the death of her twin brother. Not to any random stranger nor to any friends for now.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Stuff (Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff (Dean)   Stuff (Dean) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:48 pm

" I'm Taylor, now come on, tell me what's wrong. I'm not here to hurt, and i would never use anything against you." He gave her a small smile, still not sure what to do, having only ever comforted one person, Auburn, and was still inexperienced to the process. He set his bow down, reliving his arms of the burden, and the prospect of holding a weapon didn't seem like it would help him in comforting Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Stuff (Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff (Dean)   Stuff (Dean) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:09 pm

Rosalie turned to the kid and gave him a cold stare. She wasn't in the mood for explaining of people feeling sorry for her. Rose didn't like the way how close he was trying to get and gripped her weapons and quickly got up and slashed another dummy in half, "I'm fine," she snapped. She stopped for a second to put her hair in a bun and out of the way.

((OH DEAR LORD. I SUCK.))

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Stuff (Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff (Dean)   Stuff (Dean) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:12 am

OOC: I'm much worse than you are dean

Taylor was getting frustrated now, and said "I didn't realize that 'fine' was curling up on the ground and bawling. " he suppressed a scowl, and backed away, for fear of being stabbed by Rosalie, who was wielding a sharp object.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stuff (Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff (Dean)   Stuff (Dean) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff (Dean)
Page 1 of 1