Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children.

Go down 
3 posters

Like This Idea?
Yes!
Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children. I_vote_lcap41%Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children. I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
No!
Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children. I_vote_lcap9%Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children. I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Maybe!
Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children. I_vote_lcap18%Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children. I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Needs More Work!
Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children. I_vote_lcap14%Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
GET THAT OTHER INFO UP GURL!
Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children. I_vote_lcap9%Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children. I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
LOVE THIS!
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children. Empty
PostSubject: Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children.   Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:34 pm

So hi XD This became an idea today, while I walked around school. Yes. I thought of school when I was IN school. Bask in my strangeness.
Okay. So if I get any feedback on this idea, I'll post the description that I made today.

But really, its basically. We have a few campers who are like, Summer only. Not a lot, but a few.
So where do they go?
There's no place for them!
What if there was a school, safe for them to go to, that the Gods and Chiron set up for their more... trouble Campers? The ones who usually get kicked out of school.
Okay. The whole idea needs some work. I mean, the Campers staying there during the year could go everywhere, but like, they couldn't be at Camp every day. Maybe make a new rule like one Summer Camper can be active as well as your other seven?
It would basically be a school with a load of sub forums, that you could RP in with this character. As well as some of the Mortal studies, they could have daily weapon training on the large grounds, and etc.
Just tell me if you want more info. Cause really, I'm much to tired to get it off my laptop now XDD
So yeah. My idea, because when character's leave after the summer, there's very limited RP possibility's. This would bring in more, and I think it would be cool XD
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children.   Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:49 pm

I don't think this would work. The demi-gods go home after summer, or to a mortal school. Otherwise, they'd stay at camp for the whole year. It would be a good idea for an RP site though. :]
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children.   Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:54 pm

Dean's stamp of disapproval.

I'm sowwi...but like no...it'll get too crowded and I just don't think its a good idea..
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children.   Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:56 pm

I gets it Dean /tackles
I don't really like this idea anymore anyways XD I see the other sides, and I have concluded I just won't make any Summer Campers /shot

~Vina
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children.   Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Porters School for Dyslexic and ADHD Children.
Page 1 of 1