Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ummm....the Truth?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

Ummm....the Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Ummm....the Truth?   Ummm....the Truth? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:09 am

Ok....So there are a lot of things I've lied about on this site. For one, I'm not 16, I'm 15 year old boy who just wants to fit in for once. Second:I dont fit in around school and I'm trying to find my way. Third:there was no girl who cheated on me. Fourth:My name's Just Christian Jorel Lord Lloyd. not Axel, or any of that dumb stuff.

I'm sorry I lied to you guys and I am just sorry... The past three years in middle school I was the school reject and everybody would make fun of me and call me the "Little brown midget f**(Can I say that here? Just once?)" and they call me a mut and say my mom was a whore because she was adopted and such...And I was pushed around, beat up by my best friends boyfriend, and several times I thought of suicide. But I know it's never the answer. I never told anybody about this. and I want it to stay that way. But you guys are an exception. I found this site in the middle of the 7th grade and fell in love with it and the people. the first day I got here Sam and I got into an arguement and now he's like an older brother to me on this site (Love you man) and I in the 8th grade, after being on this site and talking to people, I changed because of you guys, and I took humor from several people here, and the people here just made me happier, and nicer, and I became a better person. And if someone reading this hates their life and such, then just don't give up, because I kno that good things happen to those who wait. You just gotta keep waiting...its dumb, I kno. But hey, good things happen. I met you guys, I talk to you guys like I would to close friends... I went from, a aannoying, lonely, scared, kid. to a popular kid after I met you guys and applied what you guys do and say to life. And thank you.Even now people cuss me out, call me wanting to fight, hit me, look down at me, but I look at them and think of them as bigger obstical(omg I can't spell) that I must avoid in order to get where God intended me to be. I really want to say thank you to you guys and that right now, I'm crying because of how much you guys changed me, for the better. and became part of my life even after I told myself I wouldn't become attached here. But it was good. and Thank you guys! I really love you all. I do'nt know if this goes here...but yea. Just wanted to tell people stuff and all about me! Pm me if you wanna know more or want to just talk or something. But yeah. Btw, I am rich, I am from Colorado , but a lot of the other stuff were lies. But thats yea... Bye! ~~ Blazy
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Ummm....the Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm....the Truth?   Ummm....the Truth? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:45 am

Balzy, we love you no matter what. Even if you lie, you're still essentially the same person who we've known and loved on the Chatbox. So yeah. Balzy. :33
-- ninja;
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Ummm....the Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm....the Truth?   Ummm....the Truth? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Blaze,

I still respect you no matter what you did. I respect you a whole lot more for coming out with the truth like you did, too. If you remember... I did that once a while back. Just because you changed your name and age doesn't mean that you necessarily lied. Well, you did, but a euphemism for that would be taking on another role. Try not to think of it as lying, either. It helps a lot, trust me.

And for the rest of your letter? Well, thanks, I guess. c: Anyways, as ninja said, just because you changed your name and some of your history, doesn't mean we didn't get to know your personality, broski. :D Your personality is lovely! Haha.

-Emily (Zan, yep Emily's my real name, in case you didn't know rofl)
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Ummm....the Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm....the Truth?   Ummm....the Truth? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:55 pm

After Zan came out - this doesn't sound right - about actually being called Emily, I also let people know my name is Maximilian Dean Benjamin Straga instead of Dean Straga because there was this kid on FB who had that name which is awkward but everyone still calls me Dean. It doesn't matter what name you use. As long as you don't act fake but you're actually yourself :D
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Ummm....the Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm....the Truth?   Ummm....the Truth? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:21 pm

yo you're great. You deserve to live, you're a fantastic guy.

i'll find out where you live blazy, soon...
rofl i'm not scary

-kendall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ummm....the Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm....the Truth?   Ummm....the Truth? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ummm....the Truth?
Page 1 of 1