Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Welcome to the Circus of Horror {OPEN}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Welcome to the Circus of Horror {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Circus of Horror {OPEN}   Welcome to the Circus of Horror {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:12 pm

The lights were set and the room was the perfect atmosphere. The Circus of Horrors was in town. The crowd was filing in steadily. The circus was performing inside an old abandoned movie theater that night. The ticket master stood outside in the lobby, ready top punch tickets. He was rather young with a lot of acne on his face. He constantly chewed gum and wore a black and red suit, a lot like a bell boy's.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Welcome to the Circus of Horror {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Circus of Horror {OPEN}   Welcome to the Circus of Horror {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:58 pm

I walked into the old movie theater, handing the man at the door my ticket. I didn't go to circuses, but this one seemed to interest me, the way it took place in an abandoned building. I found a seat, closest to where the performances happened. I got there relatively early, so not many people had really shown up.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Circus of Horror {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1