Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive. Empty
PostSubject: Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive.   Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm

(Not sure if I'm doing it properly, but oh well.)
Ariana climbed up the hill, gaining speed as she spotted the Camp. "It's really here.." she murmured to herself, looking over her shoulder for her twin brother, Andrew. She saw him bent down, tying his shoes, and rolled her eyes. Forgot him, keep going, she thought. In a matter of seconds, she reached a tree. Walking over, she plunked down and waited for Andrew, silently surveying the area.

Andrew finished tying his shoes and looked up. "Ariana...?" he sighed, running up the hill. He neared the top, spotting Ariana, and ran faster. Suddenly, his foot caught ahold of something and.. yeah, he fell. He could hear Ariana snicker and silently cursed at her. Wiping whatever dirt remained on his clothes, he walked over to Ariana and sat down next to her, wondering what they had to do next. "So.. do we just walk in?" Andrew asked, looking down.

Ariana shrugged. "I guess..." she got up and walked down towards the camp. She stopped, and turned to look at Andrew, who was still sitting. "Come on!" she said, gesturing with her left hand. She watched him stand up and walk over to her. Together, they stepped into the camp nervously. "Er.. where now?" she whispered, watching people walk back and forth. Andrew shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive.   Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:27 pm

"Excuse me! Coming through!"
Aeon Ananke, pushed through a crowd on his way to the forge, a somewhat difficult task because of his small size, when he noticed two rather lost looking people, obviously related, standing at the bottom of the hill.
Fighting against the flow of the crowd, he rushed towards the siblings, an excited look plastered on his face.

"Hey, hey you guys! You guys new? You guys lost? Need any help?" He called out, these people looked like they might be new, and new kids were always looking to make friends! Well, at least normally they were... Anyway, Aeon was the type of guy who liked having a lot of friends, so he wasn't willing to miss out on the opportunity to meet someone new.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive.   Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Ariana raised her eyebrows. This guy asks a lot of questions. "Hey-lo." she replied. "Um, yes, yes, and yes." she grinned, turning her head to Andrew, who was wide-eyed and probably still nervous. She nudged him with her elbow.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, what she said." he nodded, responding to Ariana's nudge. He then went back to being quiet, looking down at the floor.

"He's, as you can see, very shy." Ariana pointed out. "And quiet." Andrew glared at her and she snickered. "But yeah, can you help us?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive.   Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Aeon smiled back at the girl, who seemed to be the more outgoing of the two. "Oh yeah, I can help!" He said impulsively. Aeon hadn't been a camper for too long himself, and didn't actually know whether or not he could provide the help needed but... Well, he wanted to help, and that was enough for him.
"I'm Aeon Ananke, by the way. Dunno who my god parent is, what about you guys?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive.   Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:50 pm

"I'm Ariana Lee, and that's Andrew." she pointed her thumb at her brother, who was gazing off into space. "Um, I'm not really sure about our god parent.. that sounds weird.. anyways, yeah, we're not so sure." she rambled on. "So, how long have you been in camp?" she asked, trying to start a conversation Andrew could be in.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive.   Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:54 pm

"Nice to meet you Ariana and Andrew! You're in the Hermes cabin with me!" Aeon waved his hand casually in the direction of the Hermes cabin, "I'm kinda crowded, but it's where the unclaimed kids go until they're claimed"
"Anyway, I've been here a couple of month, so not too long either. Haha, I've been here long enough to be used to it though," I replied, "Anyway, where'd you guys come from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive.   Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Ariana glanced at Andrew, to see if he'd answer. Obviously not. "We're actually from Maryland, so it took a couple weeks to get here." she pursed her lips and shrugged. "What about you?" she asked, glancing at the Hermes cabin.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive.   Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:09 pm

"I'm from San Fran! But uh, I'm a year rounder, so I don't gotta move around back and forth." Aeon looked at Andrew with a bit of curiousity, the guy didn't talk too much after all... "Hey what hobbies do you guys have? You like video games Andrew?" Aeon smiled at the guy. He had to have something to say about this! It was impossible for any guy to not like any video games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive.   Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Andrew looked up. "Well, yeah." he said softly. "Is there any guy that doesn't?" he smiled. He caught Ariana smiling at him and raised an eyebrow. She mouthed "nothing" and turned back.

"Dur, that's all Andrew does all day." she laughed. "Well, did, anyways." She crossed her arms. "I draw. And read. A lot." she smiled. "I'm a nerd."

Andrew decided to talk. "So, uh, are we supposed to talk to somebody, or do we just go to the cabin?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive.   Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:21 pm

"Nice! I'm a gamer myself. Love pokemon and Legend of Zelda. Valve's good too! But uhh..." Aeon trailed off a bit, "Not such a huge books fan though..." he looked at Ariana apologetically.
"Uhh... Well, I think you can just go to your cabins," Aeon replied, scratching the back of his head, "But you gotta let some of those faculty type guys know you're here! Though, I wouldn't worry 'bout it much... Usually someone lets 'em know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive.   Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:25 pm

"Okay." he looked at Ariana, wanting to explore, but not without her.

"Haha, it's okay, not a lot of people I know like to read like me." she grinned. "Andrew seems to wanna go explore his cabin." she noted, looking at Andrew, who nodded. "Yeah. I guess we'll go now." she smiled at Aeon. "Unless someone's gonna give us a tour or sumthin'." She looked around.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive.   Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:30 pm

"I could give you a tour!" I grin at the two, "What'dyou guys wanna see? We got crafts, a forge, an amphitheater, an arena, we've even got a beach, lots of stuff! Oh, we also have winged horses, but uhh... I'm allergic. Yeah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive.   Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:32 pm

The twins widen their eyes. "Uh, well, honestly I don't know." Ariana laughed. "Where do you wanna start..?" she looked at Andrew, who shrugged. "Your pick, I guess." she told Aeon.

"Can't we just go to the cabin?" Andrew asked, tilting his head. Ariana nodded and they said thanks-and-goodbye to Aeon and headed off to the Hermes cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive.   Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ariana&Andrew Arrrrive.
Page 1 of 1