Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love? Empty
PostSubject: Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love?   Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi there! I'm Shan and welcome to my plotty plot plot thing :D WHOOOOOOOT! YOU CLICKED! HAVE A COOKIE!

Le Plot!

So this is the basic plot line and it's a really simple Ropmeo and Juliet thing so it's easy to follow.

• Ariel "Nobody" Stevens (my character. Daughter of Melinoe, aged 15) meets guy character.
  • Nobody falls in love with this guy.
  • Mike "Anyone" Stevens forbids her to see him.
  • Nobody goes behind her brother's back to see guy
  • Anyone finds out and grounds his sister.
  • Nobody runs away from Camp.
  • Guy goes after her and convinces her to go back to camp.
And that's all I got so far. it's more of a skeleton. If you're interested, we can build it up and stuff.

So what do you say?
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love?   Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:24 am

Collin can do, maybe :3
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love?   Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:24 pm

Nobody, Is dibbed my character, that i have yet to make, because she is going to be my btc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love?   Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Cam's offered to have his charrie (which he has yet to make -_-) as the love interest. Thing is, whilst I have RPed them before, I'm not really comfortable with posting as a lesbian. I've given this a lot of thought and I've decided I'd rather play her straight. Fudgee, I'd love to RP with you.

Any ideas are welcome!
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love?   Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:58 pm

All right, Shanny! xD But can you make the topic? I'm kinda busy right now unyu .___. silent
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love?   Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Lol. Sure. Just give me a bit. I'm being driven mad thanks to college.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love?   Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love?
Page 1 of 1